Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (56191 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kemight15:
This is why I'm scared of marriage embarassed
I'm 25 and I don't think of marrying anybody

Please leave that man ASAP before it's too late

Verry wrong, every dispute has a way of settling them. No put petrol for fire

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by ernecy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mandelus:
You are scared why not tell him....
Secondly how often do you dress sexy during bed times... Seduce your man with different sexy dresses during bed time don't bore the moment with heat and laczy dress make him desire you.. tell him you love him before you sleep and when his going to work, text him around 12noon.
Do this and have him by 3pm home early to have fun with you .
don't waste ur advice. What most women care about is to get married, after which they change , dress unattractive, nag you and want to play ur mom.
She forgot that a child that is not well fed at home will always want to eat from the neighbors.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by socialmediaman: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kemight15:
This is why I'm scared of marriage embarassed
I'm 25 and I don't think of marrying anybody

Please leave that man ASAP before it's too late

You’re still young, you’ll get to it at some point. A time comes when you want more than a girlfriend, you want a family to settle down with, also, if you’re living in an organized society, getting married has other benefits like reduced taxes or other tax benefits, other benefits as well like being on the same health insurance plan, or even qualifying for other benefits etc.

Marriage isn’t that straightforward and smooth, everyone gets their taste and version of it, but it comes with maturity and I guess your time will come as well

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
U are just seeing this after u got married.. don't u study the kind person u wan2 marry?
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by bekpo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
U r d cause of d crises in ur home. When u made up ur mind to snitching on his phone n privacy, u had made up ur mind never to allow peace n harmony in ur home.
Be a wife, apologize to ur hubby, change ur attitude of suspicion, over suspicion and over reacting to d suspicion. Allow him some freedom, marriage ain't slavery. Must he close his eyes and walk because he's married? U suspect every single thing he does. The implication will b that love dies in d marriage. Make ur marriage work and apologize to ur hubby, appear need and sexy and always seduce ur hubby. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Sholaco: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blind him...simple!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mandelus:
You are scared why not tell him....
Secondly how often do you dress sexy during bed times... Seduce your man with different sexy dresses during bed time don't bore the moment with heat and laczy dress make him desire you.. tell him you love him before you sleep and when his going to work, text him around 12noon.
Do this and have him by 3pm home early to have fun with you .
some women will wear what looks like big sack to bed and with old head tie for head grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by EJanni(f): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
idonhammer:
All na audio,man wey wan test fresh yansh outside go still do am.Make you check am nah,you fit eat beans three times a day for one whole year without gettin?g tayad

if you were told that eating beans till the end of your life would make you live longer and have all the money in the world, won't you eat it?
Continue deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by ernecy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Free the man jaare. Is it your eyes he's using? All men look at other women. ALL. No exceptions.
on point. Whether married or unmarried
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by healthserve(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
@Womanscorned.

Prior to marriage how was his finances like?

How did the marriage impact his financial resoures personally?

What ulterior motives did you suspect before marriage?

Have you tried discussing this with any member of your family?

What's eating you up this badly?

Whatbdo you want out of this situationship?

Have you tried confronting him directly eother you or your family on your behalf?

Have you tried saving these pictures you saw as evidence just incase?

How is your sex life atm?

Have you tried to engage his friends or pastor to express your concerns?

What would you like to change anout the situation?

Would you like my honest counsel on this matter?

Cc Franchasng
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by blackgold2018(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
emeijeh:
Wait, your brothers warned you about him?
Did u guys grow up in the same neighborhood or what ?
we men, we know each other in distance with just a look.. That's all.
You must be a kid to ask that question.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by yeyeosoronga: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wink at his own friend too
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by xrucifix05(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Take a good pics of yourself now and when he was dating you and you may find the reason. Most Nigerian ladies will go on exercises, dress sexy to get the kind of man they want for marriage. But looses shape and form when married eating anything that comes their way. Since you know his problem, work out ur marriage, get fit and wear that bumshort for him just the way he likes it. Don't mind those saying you shud leave the marriage. Being a single mother is not easy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by golddare: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
womanscorned:
Before I got married to my husband we had a kind of perfect relationship. I just thought he was the perfect guy. He always checked on me. I did feel like he was marrying me for ulterior motives and everyone else just thought so too. My brothers warned me that he is not going to treat me right but I just feel drawn to him. I thought he just really cared about me. He seemed different.

I introduced him to my dad and my dad asked if I was sure and yes at that moment I was. Then shortly before the wedding his true colors started to come out. I never checked his phone but then a friend caught her boyfriend cheating so I decided to just check it. Guys I understand people say that if you go looking you will find something but I actually don't really believe that why is there always something that is the main point. I checked his phone and found one boob pic and pics of his old exes. I was SO shocked. Honestly, I never thought I would find anything. He told me that he recently got his phone updated and the pic was a pic of a celebrity. But I was smarter than that I saw that it was actually an "Auntie" that sent the pic so basically one of his contacts. I was so shocked, didn't know what to do. I told my brother he told me to just pray and I did and I felt like he was still the one he apologized and assured me that he was going to change.

Fast forward to a few months later I see a girl's pic in his phone his good friend's girlfriend and he was commenting on her looks very gross-like. I lost it and we fought but he assured me it was just guy talk.

Then again I recently found him talking to his good friend about another girl's boobs and he never tells me he loves me any longer. Never really truly cares. He even brought up divorce if I wanted to do it. So I am just kind of stuck. I do want to get a divorce honestly if my parents and his would not get involved. But we have a child together. I am not sure what to do right now. Why would he do this to me? Why get married if you don't love the person. I understand that people say guys will be guys and locker room talk but if you don't love that person deeply and truly then why marry them and make a vow before God.

Now I don't know what to do. He is always so rude in the way he talks. I can't remember the last time he took me out and even if he did I am sure it would be a dry conversation. I think he really is just worried about what people say and not really losing me any longer. He has this thing where he wants to always look like a nice guy. So my question is if you were in this position how would you leave? Oh he also looks at my friends and claims he never was when it is pretty obvious. He drank a little and then started winking at my friend.

Grab your bible and go on your knees, it's not easy for men like him to change overnight but you must first believe he can change.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nwaonyishi69: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
womanscorned:
Before I got married to my husband we had a kind of perfect relationship. I just thought he was the perfect guy. He always checked on me. I did feel like he was marrying me for ulterior motives and everyone else just thought so too. My brothers warned me that he is not going to treat me right but I just feel drawn to him. I thought he just really cared about me. He seemed different.

I introduced him to my dad and my dad asked if I was sure and yes at that moment I was. Then shortly before the wedding his true colors started to come out. I never checked his phone but then a friend caught her boyfriend cheating so I decided to just check it. Guys I understand people say that if you go looking you will find something but I actually don't really believe that why is there always something that is the main point. I checked his phone and found one boob pic and pics of his old exes. I was SO shocked. Honestly, I never thought I would find anything. He told me that he recently got his phone updated and the pic was a pic of a celebrity. But I was smarter than that I saw that it was actually an "Auntie" that sent the pic so basically one of his contacts. I was so shocked, didn't know what to do. I told my brother he told me to just pray and I did and I felt like he was still the one he apologized and assured me that he was going to change.

Fast forward to a few months later I see a girl's pic in his phone his good friend's girlfriend and he was commenting on her looks very gross-like. I lost it and we fought but he assured me it was just guy talk.

Then again I recently found him talking to his good friend about another girl's boobs and he never tells me he loves me any longer. Never really truly cares. He even brought up divorce if I wanted to do it. So I am just kind of stuck. I do want to get a divorce honestly if my parents and his would not get involved. But we have a child together. I am not sure what to do right now. Why would he do this to me? Why get married if you don't love the person. I understand that people say guys will be guys and locker room talk but if you don't love that person deeply and truly then why marry them and make a vow before God.

Now I don't know what to do. He is always so rude in the way he talks. I can't remember the last time he took me out and even if he did I am sure it would be a dry conversation. I think he really is just worried about what people say and not really losing me any longer. He has this thing where he wants to always look like a nice guy. So my question is if you were in this position how would you leave? Oh he also looks at my friends and claims he never was when it is pretty obvious. He drank a little and then started winking at my friend.
when they warn you against talking cho cho cho you will not hear. May be you have used nagging to repackage his views of you and now he sees himself as a person in limbo. If you women could guess how much harm you do to men's brains by nagging you will pity any man that accepts to share a flat or roof with you. The worst is that even when the man is more than ten years older than you, you nag as if he is your last son. Yet, even your grown up children feel embarrassed by your nagging. Ihe a dikwa egwu, may God help you return his focus.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
womanscorned:
I'm sure they told you their reasons but you didn't look at its merit. You never did due diligence before agreeing to marry him.

There is nothing, absolutely wrong in accessing phone and chats of your partner. In fact, it is absurd for people being isolated from their partners phone and 'privacy'. The problem wasn't you checking his phone, the real problem was his amorous relationship.

Then again I recently found him talking to his good friend about another girl's boobs and he never tells me he loves me any longer.
Lol

Never really truly cares. He even brought up divorce if I wanted to do it. So I am just kind of stuck. I do want to get a divorce honestly if my parents and his would not get involved. But we have a child together. I am not sure what to do right now. Why would he do this to me? Why get married if you don't love the person. I understand that people say guys will be guys and locker room talk but if you don't love that person deeply and truly then why marry them and make a vow before God.
I guess you would have avoided this by doing due diligence. Anyway, are you 'good looking' (by average standard) and busty?

I sympathise with you Dear
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by lenbrintryl(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
please read:
1. all men looks at other women
2. we marry a lady only on personal interest just forget love i.e physical and personal attributes den love follows.
i love women alot but currently im in love with just one! why? cos i av my own personal attribute abt women and wen i see one i stick with it. the way my girlfriend talk, eat, sleep and dress made fell in love with her. and i always tell her the main reasons why i fell for her. these the question you ought to ask before marriage. you need to know why he fell for you. watch things you do and also watch his reaction. if you are the type dah always turn ur husband ON, i bet it dat it will be difficult to cheat. madam! kindly focus on the future of ur kid, act like u dnt care,...do ur house chores diligently, go to your working place, live a normal happy life. burn all ur wrappers, scarf, baggie trousers and village tops u av. dress the way u dressed while in courtship. look natural and above all pray soft and not hard. aswear woman, ull love ur life.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
when they warn you against talking cho cho cho you will not hear. May be you have used nagging to repackage his views of you and now he sees himself as a person in limbo. If you women could guess how much harm you do to men's brains by nagging you will pity any man that accepts to share a flat or roof with you. The worst is that even when the man is more than ten years older than you, you nag as if he is your last son. Yet, even your grown up children feel embarrassed by your nagging. Ihe a dikwa egwu, may God help you return his focus.
How come you conclude that the OP is a nag?
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by victorian(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
sad You saw and felt the signs u still went ahead to marry him, even your brothers warned u but u still married him.

You want to hear the truth?

Because I'm good at saying things the way they are

Sighs, Las Las unfortunately it's divorce that will end the marriage, when uv gotten so fed-up and tired of him. For now, u are still Inlove and u wish u can change him.. My dear, u can't change him, except old age and life threatening disease that can do the magic.
Then If he's lucky enough not to contact HIV, and if u are very patient and dead inside. Dead inside means u no longer get to feel anything anymore but your work and baby. As years go by, wait till he gets old with a wrinkled face and skins , before he will eventually stay put and committed to u.

You've made a huge and terrible mistake marrying him.
One of the reasons I'm single today, although I'm in a relationship . But your kind of man full everywhere remain. And such man? I can never date how much more marry. Check out the replies the men up there are giving u, most of them are exactly like your husband.

If the reverse where the case, do u think they will be saying all these?

What a pity. May God help you and your home.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by 1Dray(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
UtaliEgo1:
My sister be more vigilant before he dumps you spiritually

Please I am a pharmacist looking for a good paying NGO job. Help a brother 08149535495

Where you want see NGO now if not in Borno?
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by EJanni(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
bekpo:
U r d cause of d crises in ur home. When u made up ur mind to snitching on his phone n privacy, u had made up ur mind never to allow peace n harmony in ur home.
Be a wife, apologize to ur hubby, change ur attitude of suspicion, over suspicion and over reacting to d suspicion. Allow him some freedom, marriage ain't slavery. Must he close his eyes and walk because he's married? U suspect every single thing he does. The implication will b that love dies in d marriage. Make ur marriage work and apologize to ur hubby, appear need and sexy and always seduce ur hubby. Goodluck.
my dear op, don't mind this guy. You're right to check his phone. Don't you ever apologize for that. As long as you allow him to check yours.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by MotiveU(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Go and screw out his eyeballs.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by JOSIG: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Your husband is an end time gbas gbos husband.

But seriously, many men and women no longer take the institution of marriage as a thing they should honour. That leaves people like us who believe in love with bleeding hearts.

For your health, emotional and mental wellness, never expect faithfulness from your spouse. If he or she turn out faithful, thank God. If not, think of a way to stay happy. Don't come and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by franchasng: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
EJanni:
My dear sister, I truly understand your pain. Marrying someone who thinks you're not enough for them is a very big heart wrecking experience. Initiate communication and if it didn't work out. Involve his relatives. If it didn't work out, then do whatever your mind is telling you to do.

Marriage without mutual respect always ends in shambles.
see let me be blunt with you, this issue of men admiring other ladies seems to be a curse on all men honestly lol

I was thinking some men are different until I caught my elderly cousin I do look up to as chaste admiring a sexy lady, I weak grin

I am married, without mincing words, my wife can pass as one of the sexiest, hottest, classiest ladies in Nigeria with all the assets men dream of and just as I so desire but it has not stopped me from admiring some other ladies who are not even as fine as my wife shocked grin

And she has caught me like many times even while courting and as a wonderful Lady she is, she will hit me and jokingly scold me that you and bombom, cos she know I love ladies with good shape grin

But u won't believe that I have never had the gut to cheat on her despite admiring some well shaped ladies once in a while.

To tell you how pretty my wife is, we have gone to malls severally and other ladies will playfully ask her for a snap even though she is not a celeb, and coupled with her skin complexion u would think she is a white.

So it has nothing to do with the look of a mans wife or partner, its just a curse on men that need God's grace to overcome cry

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by adecz: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
angry grin
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by ikevictor: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Madam he did nothing wrong, you're over possessive.

If he doesn't take you out anymore, why don't you take him out - no be una marriage together?

Funny pictures and winking to friends CANNOT AND WILL NEVER translate to cheating!

Restore the peace in your home and enjoy your home because if you run out of marriage trust me, I will be the one to shatter your heart out here...if I cannot reach you then my friends will!

Note: work on your marriage don't be a cry baby!

By the way, before you ran to NL to complain have you asked God for advice in prayers? Or don't you know that He is the 3rd Person in every marriage that's success bound?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by merits(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
womanscorned:

no perfect relationship dear sister,no complete man and no complete woman, that's your cross carry it with your both hands.and move on.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by MXD5050: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
If you feel like sharing your emotional issues with someone that can be of help then you should consider a counseling psychologist. You can indeed have a healthy sex life, quite any form of addiction, manage your finance, eliminate undesirable behaviors and have a happy marriage life or relationship. Call or chat up Mr. Anele on 09057016086 a professional counseling psychologist that have help hundreds of couples have a healthy marriage through counseling.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
He never loved you... Was merely deep in lust with your body.

The problem with lust is, just like sex, it gets boring fast.

This is why I will continue to admonish ladies to pay more attention to mental and financial development, and less on "Physical development". Not saying the latter is not important, just never ever enough to keep a relationship long term.

Pity you had to learn the hard way... But, once there's life, there's hope. Start working on your future now, and dump his shallow ass when you can take it no longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.