Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women (3855 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by googi: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
I can't understand it. Some men have their own wives, see many beautiful single ladies looking for a man.

But the woman they want is the one that belongs to another man, even if she is not as pretty as their own lady.

Some mental problem.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
OP, who fvcked your wife? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by googi: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
FuckBots:
OP, who fvcked your wife? undecided

Laff wan kill me. grin

How are you sure that your wife told me she is not married and available
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
when single girls dey dere what do u need with a maarried woman?
woman wey go don drop 3 or 4 kids
any man obsessed with married women is a sick man
having said that, there married ladies who go about bothering single men

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
lefulefu:

The world is just sick

1 Like

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by godofuck231: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
this happens when men are incapable of securing their family, homes and wives, the African institution made a monitoring system against cheating and abandon of marital duties to wives and also made divorce possible when the man is irresponsible, hence the return of bride prices.
men in Nigeria only see their wives as fcktoys and baby machines, lack respect for them and little emotional support except when sex is needed, women crave attention and this is a bane in marriages, working conditions also make men lack family respect and not able to see cracks developing in their marriages ,
a man once asked me on Skype how he could show his wife attention when he had less than 10k in his account, and I told him to go out and get some roasted bole and pepper source in a take away pack, and 3 cans of near frozen Heineken and deliver to his wife's office,
Reluctantly done u need to see women around her scrambling for ripe plantain and fish, his wife blew the sh*t out of his loins that night.

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by godofuck231: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
googi:
I can't understand it. Some men have their own wives, see many beautiful single ladies looking for a man.

But the woman they want is the one that belongs to another man, even if she is not as pretty as their own lady.

Some mental problem.
na who put em yam for outside na em goat de chop, from an old man

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by Skmoda360(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
lefulefu:
I I no sabi for em oooo......if magun kill em now em go dey shout upandan
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Skmoda360:

I I no sabi for em oooo......if magun kill em now em go dey shout upandan
like the one i just read about one home lesson teacher that impregnated someone"s wife and he is now running for his life cheesy.the husband pay u to teach his children and u busy chopping his wife and giving her belle in the process cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by Skmoda360(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
lefulefu:
like the one i just read about one home lesson teacher that impregnated someone"s wife and he is now running for his life cheesy.the husband pay u to teach his children and u busy chopping his wife and giving her belle in the process cheesy.
Ah ah....
Nigga will die las last ni....cuz he don taste the forbidden fruit.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by itsme01: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
cool

Some married women are generally easy women and men prey on easy targets... after spending 5 years in a marriage without anybody looking at their side or complimenting them and routinely having boring sex with only their husband.. the first man to make a pass at them , tourch them or handle them would generally ignite them sexually

If you are in doubt, try and keep staring at a married women in admiration or seductively and see if she would complain like single girls or she would smile and receive the attention

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by luminouz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
lefulefu:

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

It is sweet naaaaaaaa tongue

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by googi: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Some married women are generally easy women and men prey on easy targets... after spending 5 years in a marriage without anybody looking at their side or complimenting them and routinely having boring sex with only their husband.. the first man to make a pass at them , tourch them or handle them would generally ignite them sexually

If you are in doubt, try and keep staring at a married women in admiration or seductively and see if she would complain like single girls or she would smile and receive the attention

I think you are right but not all women.

Some of these guys also have a hard time getting women and they take the first opportunity of the easy preys as you say. Then there are women that give you a hint that they are married but not dead. Other married women hate the demands of single guys and feel safe with married men.

There is this guy that simply say - if you f my wife, I go f your daughter, sister or if all fail, your mother.

Whatever the case, there is an element of insecurity going after married women because they are easier to get.
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by Yalakatasa: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

[/s]
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by cRobo: 3:25am On Feb 23, 2020
What do you mean by taste?

As in food

I'm confused oooh

I won't say a word
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Op is referring to me
I am into older women and most older women are married
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by rex444(m): 6:32am On Feb 23, 2020
lefulefu:
the thrill of the illicit without self control can drive humans to any limit....
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by BareFacedLies(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2020
kelvinrhs:
Op is referring to me

I am into older women and most older women are married

They usually come with less baggage and stress grin
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by femi4: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2020
googi:

Some mental problem.
Dem serviced your wife
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by Phosphorus666(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2020
The truth is that, some times, married women as usually the ones that ask for it. The things I have heard some married women say recently makes me a little bit jittery about marriage. Just go to a female saloon shop or shops where women go to for manicure and listen to what they discuss most times. You won't believe your ears.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by uthlaw: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Pussy na pussy na face different!

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by OKOATA(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2020
. grin
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by OKOATA(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2020
uthlaw:
Bros Abeg no talk that thing for your life again.
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2020
uthlaw:

One bottle of very chilled Orijin for you grin
Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2020
OKOATA:
Bros Abeg no talk that thing for your life again, I can bet my balls that pussies are different, do you want me to start comparing Somtos pussiee to floreo own, one is wide like a lagoon and the other is tight like a virgins.

Bros there are some married women whose vagina are tighter than those of single ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Just Love To Taste Married Women by OKOATA(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Bros there are some married women whose vagina are tighter than those of single ladies grin
... cool grin

(1) (Reply)

How About We Start The Day With Some Hot Choco Breast : Nigeria Adult Actress / I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.