Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

"What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" (70632 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by berbs: 4:25am On Feb 24, 2020
cRobo:
My experience was the opposite when I went

]I won't say a word
Please, don't.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 24, 2020
The main point from this story is that you cannot go abroad unless you have these things

1.Qualificaitons

2.A job offer abroad from a company/instiution, not from your boyfriend or girlfriend.

Yes, I know, people fall in love and all that, but, the thing is, most first world countries don't want you there UNLESS you have something doing there.

5 Likes

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by 2buffagain(m): 4:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Though I don't doubt her maga is a fucking racist that boys should arrange, I can tell when a woman is leaving bits and pieces of a story just to make herself sound like a saint. Her story is disjointed and full of those moments. Men like me don hear woman pity-story tire so we know these things instinctively grin.

This woman did something to that maga for him to hate her with such pure hatred and likely validated all the racist stereotypes he was initally trying to keep at bay. She for sure went there to be a liability to the man, and probably worse, and then he realized he was being played and decided to show her pepper.
But of-course, trust women, that part will never be added to the story when she is seeking sympathy.
It's much better for her narrative to appear pristine. Don't be surprised if he caught her sleeping with his friend, and don't expect women to put out details like that about the part she played when trying to fish the internet for thot-sympathy.

In fact, I can only respect a girl's story like this and defend her if she comes clean right from the get go with "I messed up and did this thing to him....and then he became cruel". That is only when my sympathy begins, but short of that....all these "I was an angel and he was the devil" stories just make me yawn. Who you wan manipulate?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Kiddllc: 4:28am On Feb 24, 2020
franchasng:
Be careful, white guys just want black ladies as sex slave, it's like a fantasy for them to have a black girl to order around to do crazy things in bed for them. One day, he will tie you on the bed and flog you with big cane just as a sexual fetish while you bleed and reel in pains to his ecstasy. They also love to watch black ladies lick their an us and eat their poo as a sexual fetish cry

I have worked with them to understand them better. I had one I was close to at work, what I saw in his laptop one day got me wondering what our black ladies do to please white men angry

If you must date or marry a white guy as a black lady, make sure you are educated, have a good job, and forging a meaningful life on your own and he is aware that your family are not dependent on you or him for survival, if not, it's a suicide mission.

Polish men have some similar traits with Germans, just be very cautious, interracial marriage doesn't always favor black women as much as it favors black men
You have said it all.. i know of a girl who worked for a single white man in lekki here and the things she went through while working with him when she told me gave me chills. He would even invite his friends over all the way to Naija to take turns and do all manner of unspeakable things to her. In Nigeria oooh talk more when u go there without any preparations on ur own to face the new environment... its well advising these ladies is like ur hating them. They will not listen until its too late. Even most of those guys too that marry old/ young white women for papers still live restricted lives. No freedom to come home, can't get great jobs, the arrangement is all to enslave u & keep u all to themselves. When i see them taking stupid pics pretending its all good & posting it on social media i just laugh because i know what it is. What's good about limiting ur potentials? There's no better movement like business moves to foreign countries,education or ur hustle on ur own terms. Germany is even heaven compared to those Eastern European nations. Even blacks born there are not finding it as easy as their white counterparts talk more of an original African that came there on hopes & dreams grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Kiddllc: 4:42am On Feb 24, 2020
franchasng:
99.99% of black ladies of today believe that all what men need from them is sex, they fail to develop other sustainable qualities that can endear them to a man forever.

They believe with their pussy, a whiteman will do anything for them, but they don't know that white guys only see black ladies as sex slaves, unless the black lady has other endearing and sustainable qualities to silence the white man.

Go to clubs on Lagos Islands, you will see many of them, especially Benin girls hustling for white men lipsrsealed
True just go to Shades in VI u go see them useless set of girls hungrily hovering over those white men.. And how u take know say na mostly Benin girls. Pls don't bring tribe into this. Stick to the topic
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Kingrexyl(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Kingsteve:
Petyprincess Food don done. A good read...you need it!
So you believe that cheap broke girl
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by greatseed: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Nat404:
Women always love fake men.
Especially the ones that disregard their parents advise
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Kingrexyl(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2020
Petyprincess:

Sorry to disappoint you polish guys ain't like that?thats why i recommend knowing at least a year b4 visiting your foreign boyfriend which i did b4 we met so mind the business that pays you!!
You think everyone is gullible like you are. cheesy
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Bluntemperor: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2020
GuestLog:
The wise will learn and work hard to make their own money.

The foolish ones will continue to galavant in Europe till their visa expires.

There is no wrong to love,but something is wrong if you are not a professional and you are going to Europe-Germany and Sweden for a love affairs!.
•you are not a serious being because of language barriers(you should understand their language first).
•you should have their education at back of your mind(stop being fooled that one oyinbo-man or woman in love-it's deceitful) for any Nigerian or African to think they can gate-crash into a structured economy of the West, America inclusive)
Stop deceiving yourself for any Western person spending money on you -i have seen a Labourer from the West that stayed in Abuja Hotel for over 2years-just to change dollars into Naira(you know the Currency denominations is high),yet at home he is nobody.Our girls are too loosed!!. Shameful!!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by madridsta007(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2020
Nat404:

Dont mind these grown women. You read about Germany and you are exposed to Hitler and the evil Nazi machine, yet you were convinced that a German man is the best human being for you.
Especially one whom, from reading your piece, isnt a Christian and doesn't walk by the Spirit.
Hitler and the Third Reich is their ancestor. They didnt just murder 6 million Jews; they used African bodies for experiements and kept them in caves. And yes, murdered them.
Generally, a white man sees a black woman as a sex slave, a sex symbol. Especially if they are pretty. It didnt start today. They called their offspring Mullato- mixed race children born, usually, after a white man rapes a black woman.

I have no pity to give you. Many will read this and still look for white men at clubs. You don’t know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Anextin(f): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2020
All these fools blaming these girls and calling them names, are you well. Didnt you read that they were promised a better life of job and family. Don't our men go out there and marry grandmothers just to survive. One said she left her job at Glo because she felt something better was coming her way.
You evil tongued lots, brandishing them names and spewing rubbish should go and drown. Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by generationz(f): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2020
darediamond:

[s]He promised because HE already knows most Naija girls are Mentally LAZY.
And Mental Laziness is the Root of becoming a self-made Liability over men.

A French guy who won big lottery once said that Nigerian Ladies are the easiest to trick of all African ladies.
Does that not speak volumes about you ladies here?
[/s]
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by generationz(f): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Bluntemperor:

There is no wrong to love,but something is wrong if you are not a professional and you are going to Europe-Germany and Sweden for a love affairs!.
•you are not a serious being because of language barriers(you should understand their language first).
•you should have their education at back of your mind(stop being fooled that one oyinbo-man or woman in love-it's deceitful) for any Nigerian or African to think they can gate-crash into a structured economy of the West, America inclusive)
Stop deceiving yourself for any Western person spending money on you -i have seen a Labourer from the West that stayed in Abuja Hotel for over 2years-just to change dollars into Naira(you know the Currency denominations is high),yet at home he is nobody.Our girls are too loosed!!. Shameful!!!.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by ImaIma1(f): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2020
Newyam:
I won't show any sign of sympathy. Same thing go happen to those ladies that do tag boys broke.

Start life small and build it up, no. You want already made, wey be obodo oyibo guy. You want snap picture, oppress your friends for facebook.

What about the many guys that marry oyibo old women just to cross border? It's not only ladies that are guilty of this
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by luluosas(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Foolish and stupid African girls. Good for them
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Newyam: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2020
ImaIma1:

What about the many guys that marry oyibo old women just to cross border? It's not only ladies that are guilty of this
madam, those guys want go hustle, the ladies are not doing that to hustle but to feel comfortable. Everybody is not guilty of it madam.

They are guys genuinely hustling amidst the harsh economy, making incremental N1k daily. Dis our ladies no dey even mind them, they shame dem, insult us, and then all of a sudden, one guy from germany comes back and they dump us for him. Them no know say those guys just want a child that will have a foreign nationality and not necessarily marrying them out of love.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by philip0906(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2020
2buffagain:
Though I don't doubt her maga is a fucking racist that boys should arrange, I can tell when a woman is leaving bits and pieces of a story just to make herself sound like a saint. Her story is disjointed and full of those moments. Men like me don hear woman pity-story tire so we know these things instinctively grin.

This woman did something to that maga for him to hate her with such pure hatred and likely validated all the racist stereotypes he was initally trying to keep at bay. She for sure went there to be a liability to the man, and probably worse, and then he realized he was being played and decided to show her pepper.
But of-course, trust women, that part will never be added to the story when she is seeking sympathy.
It's much better for her narrative to appear pristine.

In fact, I can only respect a girl's story like this and defend her if she comes clean right from the get go with "I messed up and did this thing to him....and then he became cruel". That is only when my sympathy begins, but short of that....all these "I was an angel and he was the devil" stories just make me yawn. Who you wan manipulate?
You'll live long!!
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by unscripted(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2020
Petyprincess:

Sorry to disappoint you polish guys ain't like that?thats why i recommend knowing at least a year b4 visiting your foreign boyfriend which i did b4 we met so mind the business that pays you!!
sister , polish people are horrible racist , I remembered you immediately I saw this post , make sure u have a family in Poland or close , so he knows someone else is watching after u .. Please be careful ..

3 Likes

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by membranus: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Don't divert wickedness is wickedness ,no justification...

Don't worry when whitemen comes here( nairaland) writing about ladies chopping off their dicks and fingers ,just know is us(L.A) inconievance with some foreign ladies ,

No be only ona sabi wickedness ....shuuuu sad shocked

Hope it is well with you?

You are writing gibberish.

Or na Yabaleft u dey?
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by SocialJustice: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2020
Sarang:

Blame her. Easy eh angry
Should I blame the predator instead? She set the ground for the calamity that came her way. I hate adults in their prime who decide to be lazy and choose to depend on another for their livelihood. It is the very recipe for exploitation and disaster.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Realtizzy(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
These things mostly happen to gold diggers and ladies that really have nothing to offer. How many hard working ladies can you see telling same story. There are millions of African ladies overseas doing very fine so the fact few have bitter stories don't mean its a bitter story for everyone.
You follow a man overseas just to go and eat, sleep, have sex, enjoy life without any plan for yourself and you expect to live a beautiful life. Your name is sorry.
You are entitled to ur opinion but even animals are treated with respect
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2020
omobaba1759:
Your write up already tell how stupid you are. Most of this girls are in love and they believe those men

you are either a complete novice or a very slow human being. Which love? Those fools up are 100% gold diggers who thought they've hit jackpots. I'm 100% sure they referred to those white men as maga to their their friends
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Next time you are posting and starting a thread please EDIT your post after copying and pasting .

Cat Face with tears of joy, Cat face , Cat face made the story annoying.

Cat face, cat face.

grin

1 Like

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Kiddllc: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2020
Hadampson:

Racism is everywhere in western world
Yeah but u dare not compare the degree of racism in France, Spain, the UK or Portugal to what u have in certain parts of Germany, Poland and The entire region of former USSR... bro no reason am at all!!!

2 Likes

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by delishpot: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2020
PHijo:

The signs are always there!
It is only ignorant and desperate women that will follow such men to their home countries.
On the contrary, you have limited knowledge on this issue. These guys go for women they know will be dependent. How often do you hear women working in blue chip companies follow such men?

Their victims are mostly whores or very young, ignorant women.

You have a point there but, any woman blinded by love can fall victim. Although the majority of them are law breakers. I see that those women were made to break the law by overstaying their visas and boom! Their troubles begin. I once saw a Naija man in a village in Eastern Europe in this same wahala. He was looking for a way to cross into western Europe. The thing I see is that they look for women who are interested in trying their luck abroad. Of course top executives will not leave their livelihood to go start afresh abroad. They don't have to do much to get whores to travel abroad. My worry is for naive women. Even if those girls are whores, they do not deserve to be abused.

4 Likes

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Babaken(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2020
Nat404:
You Can say that again
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by franchasng: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2020
pansophist:

This reminds me of one igbo girl I met two years ago in Rotterdam, she was a student doing her masters, and she had a Dutch boyfriend that she recently moved in to live with. She was so pissed off at him because he expected her to contribute half of the rent and household spendings.

When they go out, he spends for himself and expect her to spend for herself, and this drives her crazy. The guy is actually a good guy from how she explained him. She was able to change her temporary student visa to a continuous one that will make her eligible for citizenship courtesy of him, but she still cant get her head around the fact that she has to be responsible for herself financially. Mind you, the guy is a student too.

If she had become a citizen, she will dump him. And this mentality makes many African women a victim of men, because their mentality is not about what they can offer, to make them valuable, but what they can take, to make themselves a liability.
cool
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by franchasng: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Designerdollars:
no advice am bro grin
Leave her make she suffer grin
she stole your chocolate ni shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Dpaulie(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Oyinbo don’t always give a damn for African women, they hate them like shit, only to satisfy their sexual urges for like 2 to 3 months and treat them like a slave afterwards. Our men have more chance, oyinbo woman always love and trust us especially when your credibility and veracity is not on doubt.. they can die for a black man with integrity especially the Americans.. most American women hate racism, I one day called my American girlfriend a white skin girl, we quarrel for almost a week. What their women want is simple YES/NO with integrity

1 Like

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by yeman1(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2020
What a bad story, eating shit? That man must be crazy. ..
It is well my sister . Dont trust anybody just believe in yourself. This will sound as a warning for you. Start a new life and work harder. The rest will be story.

I hope other ppl will learn from this also.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Don't divert wickedness is wickedness ,no justification...

Don't worry when whitemen comes here( nairaland) writing about ladies chopping off their dicks and fingers ,just know is us(L.A) inconievance with some foreign ladies ,

No be only ona sabi wickedness ....shuuuu sad shocked
Metal Lady grin grin. I like dey with you oh. Make you host me nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.