Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

"What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" (70607 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Olatara(f): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
lefulefu:
so she want to dump her baby and husband and run to europe shocked shocked
She said, the guy will send tickets to her and her baby. She is leaving without the guys knowledge.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Olatara:
She said, the guy will send tickets to her and her baby. She is leaving without the guys knowledge.
so the white man will accept a black baby..another man"s baby?.. shocked
chances are she might dump her child and husband and run to the oyibo man in europe..there been cases too of some nigerian men who dump their wives and children and run off with one old oyibo woman to europe.harsh times require despirate actions cheesy

1 Like

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by 2buffagain(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
ImaIma1:

What about the many guys that marry oyibo old women just to cross border? It's not only ladies that are guilty of this

The difference between most guys and girls is guys do things with a goal.
The guys who do that ish, are not going with the mind to endlessly leech. They are going to execute a plan.
The woman of this story obviously just wanted to go and be a leech with no plan. Sitting down in a white man's house and eating up everything with zero plan to execute and without being sensitive to timing....and you think all will be well for you.

1 Like

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by SURElee(f): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
I must marry whitey
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Hadampson(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
tohyorsih2:

It's quiet far smiley
Amen. Thanks

That's a relief smiley
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by 2buffagain(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Brightgem:
You men folks should fix it. Ladies would probably sit up if men stop acting like all women need or want is money.

It's a behavior the ladies are getting away with cuz of men folk. A man should be turned off by a lady that's quick to ask him for money, but no, they'll be feeling like something, the women won't change.

I agree with this.
We are doing our part.
That's why "game" is now being taught to the male community at large.
I believe the current-gen iteration of said "game" is called red-pill knowledge.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by tightpussy156: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
carry ur cross.stupid girl.the way you sound is like you were running after him because of taking you to germany,money an material things.when he don use like dog na to kick you out because you have nothing to offer na to go to the next bitc.wh quitee hug transformer.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Brightgem(f): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
2buffagain:

I agree with this.
We are doing our part.
That's why "game" is now being taught to the male community at large.
I believe the current-gen iteration of said "game" is called red-pill knowledge.

Well I can only say I hope this is positive and not another twisted male version of feminism. Or we'll just have world gender crisis. Hihi!
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by zexy2030(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Badmen
so I can still come and have ur cochie, pH here I come.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
zexy2030:

...Not in pH at the moment!
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by BigJoe19: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Brightgem:
You men folks should fix it. Ladies would probably sit up if men stop acting like all women need or want is money.

It's a behavior the ladies are getting away with cuz of men folk. A man should be turned off by a lady that's quick to ask him for money, but no, they'll be feeling like something, the women won't change.
Shut up!!! Let the women change their bad attitude themselves.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by 2buffagain(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Brightgem:

Well I can only say I hope this is positive and not another twisted male version of feminism. Or we'll just have world gender crisis. Hihi!

Well, firstly what is feminism to you?
It seems everyone has a different definition of that.

Secondly do you support your definition of feminism?

Thirdly, should men pay bride price and fulfill lists when marrying?
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Brightgem(f): 12:11am On Feb 25, 2020
BigJoe19:
Shut up!!! Let the women change their bad attitude themselves.
Lolz! Why are you so triggered?

Is it my fault men have forgotten their place as leaders or pace setters?

Women will remain materialistic as long as men keep giving them the room to be like that. Afterall you all say it's a man's world.

So obviously you can see I won't shut up, hope you'll still be okay knowing I'm alive and still talking. Haahahahha! Boy bye!
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Brightgem(f): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2020
2buffagain:

Well, firstly what is feminism to you?
It seems everyone has a different definition of that.

Secondly do you support your definition of feminism?

Thirdly, should men pay bride price and fulfill lists when marrying?
Lolz! Not a feminist and do not indulge in their excesses.

There are basic rules of human relations and I just believe if everyone stick to those basics we'll have less drama and unnecessary ideologies springing up here and there.

Bride price matter now, I'm I to speak for Christians, Muslims, Chinese, Indians....? Point is there can't be a universal rule to this one, if a particular group or faith I follow says this is how it's done to consummate a marriage, why cause unnecessary strife by trying to rebel against it. But yes I believe in paying a bride price (which goes by different names in different places) as part of a Marriage process.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by rinzaugustine: 2:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Nat404:
Women always love fake men.
Not that.People should marry from their own race ..It’s always problems marrying all these people.Yvonne Nelson is divorced..Chimamanda Adichie never in their California home etc
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by SavageResponse(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Why is it that most Africans think that Europe is paradise?
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by DKM123: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wallace2107:
I remember ya story..na u write that story on how u eat shit in Dubai,porta party abi na poo party.. So I understand ya pain grin

You sound like one of the illiterate scums of the earth. A frustrated low income tout who just managed to have free internet.

Who types like this in 2020 except a drop out. Thunder faya ya left yansh there!
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Wallace2107: 6:19am On Feb 26, 2020
DKM123:

You sound like one of the illiterate scums of the earth. A frustrated low income tout who just managed to have free internet.

Who types like this in 2020 except a drop out. Thunder faya ya left yansh there!
e still dey pain am grin grin grin low lifer street urchin wan use NL learn English. Ya future dim like Syria's future. Pain kii u CIA, mumu
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Wallace2107: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2020
DKM123:

whatever, awof, ashawo no dey pay. U are over bleeped right now and we know.. U are as useless as a grave yard..we know. I say I know u.u wey dey smell like poultry? Gtfoh fool
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Wallace2107: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2020
zexy2030:

grin bad geh
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Wallace2107: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2020
2buffagain:

The difference between most guys and girls is guys do things with a goal.
The guys who do that ish, are not going with the mind to endlessly leech. They are going to execute a plan.
The woman of this story obviously just wanted to go and be a leech with no plan. Sitting down in a white man's house and eating up everything with zero plan to execute and without being sensitive to timing....and you think all will be well for you.
correct guy
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by luap1990(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Are you looking for an aged home? Where to care for your elderly parents, if you are not around. Then Omisina Memorial Aged home is the best home, we care for the physical and emotional needs of our aged. Locate us today @ 6, Alabiyamo Avenue Old Bodija or call us on 08137801264 or email me @ okeleyepaul@ymail.com. Thank you as we await to treat your aged with care
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by zexy2030(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Not in pH at the moment!
so how do we meet for a nice dicking, I hope ur ass is sexy enof to make me cum, otherwise it may take forever to cum, if u r not attractive enof.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by SisterFire(f): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2020
zexy2030:

so how do we meet for a nice dicking, I hope ur ass is sexy enof to make me cum, otherwise it may take forever to cum, if u r not attractive enof.
...Enter my dm ,
And how much can u pay? Cos i will be in Nigeria from next week...
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by zexy2030(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
SisterFire:
...Enter my dm ,
And how much can u pay? Cos i will be in Nigeria from next week...
I hope u will b nice though.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by SisterFire(f): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
zexy2030:

I hope u will b nice though.
...am not a rude type ... Am a fire down there

See you...
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by olaboy1: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is so disheartening to read. Any black girl experiencing this should start building up her concrete evidence to present at the ECHR and you can be awarded damages and also get a residence permit on humanitarian grounds, nobody should have to go through this. ECHR Articles 1,2,3,4,5 are your go to.
Guys pls let’s stop shaming these victims of circumstances.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by DKM123: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wallace2107:
e still dey pain am grin grin grin low lifer street urchin wan use NL learn English. Ya future dim like Syria's future. Pain kii u CIA, mumu

Hahahahaha! Did I hit a nerve? Okay, let me come down to your miscreant dirty gutter level..... Wetin I mean be say, I talk true wey pain you well well? cheesy

Na the same place me and your mama dey do our Ashaawo business sha. How is our senior ashaaawo doing? Greet her for me. kiss

But na true na. I no be CIA but by mere reading you, I can decipher ( I mean say I fit reason am) that you are an Igbo smoking, tramadol swallowing, No Future Ambition, low grade yahoo boy and school drop out.... A liability to your family and they wish you will just drop dead so they will be free.... Abi l lie? grin

From how you dey type like primary five village pikin from Iyekoba Community School, e clear na.... No let nairaland dey make you feel like say you get life o. Your own done finish and depression and poverty naim go kee you las las. Even if you continue with the armed robbery you dey do, you no go ever still make am for life. embarassed

Useless poverty stricken, unintelligent nattering nitwit.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by olaboy1: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
elonize:
invites his frnds...,d girl no dey quit d work,abi she dey enjoy am...doing a job without peace of mind na waste
@kiddllc
The question is did you inform the appropriate authorities in Nigeria regards the ill treatment of the girl. All over the world people file anonymous complains.
If you didn’t then I totally give up on Nigerians. Any black girl I see in Europe is my sister and I do everything to protect her, and most times I’m so ashamed how African guys take sides with the male abusers....so so pathetic
Just pinch a white girl and see more than 10 white boys/girls sobbing and crying with her and filing a report on her behalf immediately.
No white man should treat our sisters in such a way and we turn our blind eyes to it.
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Kiddllc: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
DKM123:

Hahahahaha! Did I hit a nerve? Okay, let me come down to your miscreant dirty gutter level..... Wetin I mean be say, I talk true wey pain you well well? cheesy

Na the same place me and your mama dey do our Ashaawo business sha. How is our senior ashaaawo doing? Greet her for me. kiss

But na true na. I no be CIA but by mere reading you, I can decipher ( I mean say I fit reason am) that you are an Igbo smoking, tramadol swallowing, No Future Ambition, low grade yahoo boy and school drop out.... A liability to your family and they wish you will just drop dead so they will be free.... Abi l lie? grin

From how you dey type like primary five village pikin from Iyekoba Community School, e clear na.... No let nairaland dey make you feel like say you get life o. Your own done finish and depression and poverty naim go kee you las las. Even if you continue with the armed robbery you dey do, you no go ever still make am for life. embarassed

Useless poverty stricken, unintelligent nattering nitwit.

Na wah for u oo @Iyekoba community school grin

1 Like

Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by Kiddllc: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
olaboy1:

@kiddllc
The question is did you inform the appropriate authorities in Nigeria regards the ill treatment of the girl. All over the world people file anonymous complains.
If you didn’t then I totally give up on Nigerians. Any black girl I see in Europe is my sister and I do everything to protect her, and most times I’m so ashamed how African guys take sides with the male abusers....so so pathetic
Just pinch a white girl and see more than 10 white boys/girls sobbing and crying with her and filing a report on her behalf immediately.
No white man should treat our sisters in such a way and we turn our blind eyes to it.
I understand u bro but she only told me afterthe experience and not while it was still on going
Re: "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" by olaboy1: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kiddllc:

I understand u bro but she only told me afterthe experience and not while it was still on going
In that case you are absolve of any obligations to file a complaint. We need to look out for ourselves
Cheers mate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.