Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS (5198 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2020

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2020
Fada laws.... look at ur daughter..

1 Like

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2020
See how she’s handling that mic like a diccck. Sex objects!!
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2020
They look used & disgusting, like someone went to a nearest lover's lane & collected all the condoms they could find.

3 Likes

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by BlackfireX: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2020
@op come here .... Yes come here.

*waka*

This pictures is like 10 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by cRobo: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2020
What's a lover lane abeg?

I won't say a word
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by snitchbitch: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2020
The thing about bring bad is that someone is always worst.
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Fragility6: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:
They look used & disgusting, like someone went to a nearest lover's lane & collected all the condoms they could find.
U no get joy o. See as u bash ur fellow gender. �
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Look at who is calling somebody 'used'. You that have been used like a sanitary pads - recycled and used again. To hell with hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fragility6:

U no get joy o. See as u bash ur fellow gender. �

What? I meant the condoms. Isn't what this thread is about? Don't project shìt on me.
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Look at who is calling somebody 'used'. You that have been used like a sanitary pads - recycled and used again. To hell with hypocrisy!

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
FarFromAverage:

1 Like

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Fragility6: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What? I meant the condoms. Isn't what this thread is abou? Don't project shìt on me.
E never reach 4 quarrel. I read d comment again n i understood what u wrote. 1'0clock never reach u don dey bitter like diz. It is wa
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fragility6:

E never reach 4 quarrel. I read d comment again n i understood what u wrote. 1'0clock never reach u don dey bitter like diz. It is wa

One guy has already insulted me due to his own misunderstanding & you wonder why I'm "bitter"?
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Westernlove: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
This picture has been around for years, I've got It on my mobile. I think they are South Africans or Kenyans. It's just an exhibition...
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Westernlove: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
BlackfireX:
@op come here .... Yes come here.

*waka*

This pictures is like 10 years ago.

Correct you sabi wella, I even get am for my java phone then. Op Is probably an Indomie & marlian generation lol.
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Westernlove: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

One guy has already insulted me due to his own misunderstanding & you wonder why I'm "bitter"?

You seems cool and very reserved, I guess It's because you are a foreigner. I've been following you for a while now. I still have that DP Harley Quinn "Daddy's Lil Monster " you used way back then. I really love the picture.

1 Like

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Sixfeetbelle: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
FarFromAverage:

You misread her point. She was referring to the condoms in itself and I quite agree with her.

Next time, don't be too quick to judge
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Fragility6: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

One guy and am i d guy? (Scoffs)
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Westernlove:

You seems cool and very reserved, I guess It's because you are a foreigner. I've been following you for a while now. I still have that DP Harley Quinn "Daddy's Lil Monster " you used way back then. I really love the picture.

smiley
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by culf: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
waste of condoms.
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by MickzyDonald: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wasted sperms

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Creative. It can be used to create more awareness against the dangers of having unprotected sex.
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by Dabronze(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
I wonder the type of children that remain in heaven

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by MistadeRegal(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
angry
People doing despicable things just to trend... This is just disgusting.
May GOD save our females.
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by atimadesign(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wonders shall never end.

Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by balaclava: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
That mic is intentional.
Subtle message, that mic represents a D.
Re: Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS by fk002: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
They look South Africans more like Xhonosra's people

(1) (Reply)

I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It / It's Today I Know Why Men Want Virgin Ladies For Wife / *~D-Explorer Voted Romance Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.