Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. (2112 Views)

Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. / Lyta’s Babymama, Kemi Calls Him Out For Being A Deadbeat / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Paxie55:

You sound so pained and angry and takes the whole 1hr to write same crap as usual.
Are you a deadbeat dad for the second time?
ignore the bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Randy100: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2020
I don't think any man will care about a female he has rejected from birth. I don't think I would be bothered.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
ignore the bitter soul
I have. smiley
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Randy100:
I don't think any man will care about a female he has rejected from birth. I don't think I would be bothered.
Okay. But Regina's deadbeat father and Ngozi Ezeonu ex husband don't think so.
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Randy100: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2020
Paxie55:

Maybe, there is more to it, maybe, they are not deadbeat dad as the wives are saying. I would understand if they are male children but fighting for female children doesn't make sense to me if you were not part of their lives while they were growing up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2020
Paxie55:

Lool. If you say so.
see how she says "if u say so" like it's mom of her business. men women are scary very very scary. women do worse to men how would someone that has am heart make another human being like her raise kids that are not his that's devilish if u ask me. I won't beat her I might kill her. the main reasons men refuse to take care of there kids varies sometimes it could be that he never wanted to have anything with her after Sex but she refused to abort it bcus she feels like it's her meal ticket for life or just to be part of a celebrities life. why do think so many women are hell desperate to have kids for celebrities? ?? some it could be the man was not ready. some it could be the man hasn't had a balance yet in his life to take care of anyone some it could be that the man made a mistake bcus some guys don't mind sleeping with a goat when they are in the mood as long as it has holes. apart from this reasons I really don't see any reason a guy won't take care of his own child. or maybe because they broke up and the guy as moved on to someone else so the girl becomes so jealous that she tries to manipulate the public against him in fact this is what most ladies do
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2020
Paxie55:
how are u so sure Regina father I'd deadbeat??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Randy100:
this one is a fact 100%. if it's a man its different but a man would never come back to claim a daughter he intentional abandoned from birth

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2020
what of women that intentionally get pregnant for men after been warned not to?
if any girl intentionally gets pregnant for me after warning her not to and carry baby and meet me will raise the child alone.
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Omar09(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Honestly I am against deadbeat fathers. It is very difficult to a raise a child alone. Every woman should be sure whom they wanna get it with.
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by proclinician: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Paxie55:

You sound so pained and angry and takes the whole 1hr to write same crap as usual.
Are you a deadbeat dad for the second time?

Haha lol.

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by proclinician: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
what of women that intentionally get pregnant for men after been warned not to?
if any girl intentionally gets pregnant for me after warning her not to and carry baby and meet me will raise the child alone.

Haha when u were depositing ur semen in there u had no idea abi. How the hell is it her choise to get preggy for you man when u don't know what condom is??
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:

Haha when u were depositing ur semen in there u had no idea abi. How the hell is it her choise to get preggy for you man when u don't know what condom is??
so you've never heard of woman who open used condom to insert the sperm themselves?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by proclinician: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

so you've never heard of woman who open used condom to insert the sperm themselves?

Wharisdis?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Nagging Women? / Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! / I Am Not A Scammer, Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.