Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! (2054 Views)

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? / Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by 360clips: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Black man is so foolish to think they can ever equal to white man! It's totally disrespectful and impossible to ever think that! These stupid African Americans fighting for equality and rights over the whites and they don't even know how useless they are. All the blacks are known for is crime, drugs, theft, killings and all other bad news. The same black man yelling out for justice are the same people that will kill their own fellow brother all over envy and jealousy! Chicago as the highest crime rate in the United States and guess who's dominating that? The fvucking blacks! If you see the things they kill themselves over for! You'll laugh! It's like they don't realize how useless they are! They contribute little to nothing in their economy GDP. They're like weed on large plantation fields. If not for the whites, America would be a pure shithole like all other African countries. The whites have created so many jobs and opportunities for them and they're still so useless! Black man is cursed! And that curse can never be reversed because that person(s) that laid the curse is deceased and it's only them that can reverse that terrible curse! And what even aggravates these white people that most is that they get no accolade for that hardwork they've put to make their country what it is. I have so much to say but I want to be brief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Enoch07: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
wow!! just wow

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by donbachi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
It will only matter when blacks stop killing blacks.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Judybash93(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
All of them?

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by paulolee(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
c talk
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Blackmoran(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Black life will matter when we start to value each other.... I understand why the op is ranting, most Africans who migrate to america are living and making a good life for them selves than a native black america citizen is a reality that the only place you find ghetto is in a black america Setting... We have the arabs, mexicans, Asians, even foreigners from south and north america, everyone of them seems to be doing well themselves, is only black Americans that complain a lot pointing fingers.... And me am starting to get tired of there rant, they now look like cry babies..

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Black lives don't even matter to gang bangers
I noticed that black gang members easily and quickly kill fellow black for something as little as a Twitter beef.

But when a black gang member gets into a situation with a Mexican gang member. They quickly act soft and look for ways to settle it without killing.

Bunch of Pussies.
Until black lives matter to black people
Then white people will start respecting us

6 Likes

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by callmeRichie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
no be your fault, na we fvck up! undecided
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Norman4real(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
This whole black lives matter is purely fueled by politics. You see, this movement is backed by the Us Democratic Party so the more power this movement gains, the more votes they are able to gain for elections. Meanwhile blacks are promised "free" things like free food stamps, free healthcare, free housing, free schools and child support to make their lives better but I believe that all this does is make them more dependent on the system and hence keeps them in poverty.

Black lives only seem to matter when it's a white man that does the killing, but when it's an Asian Black or Hispanic then the Black lives movement goes silent. Makes you wonder if it's fighting for black lives or just demonising the white race.

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by sexylassie2(f): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Even though I don't support black lives matter and all their nonsense.

Don't be deceived, many African Americans are doing better than millions of Africans both in Africa and in the US.

There are lot of African American millionaire than the whole Africa.

Don't believe the CNN hype that African Americans aren't doing fine.

African Americans make up 4% of the upper class while 56% are in the middle class

Just 11 million african Americans are poor, those are the ones that live in the ghetto.

CNN will deceive you that african Americans aren't doing well, those black presenters like don Lenon, van Jones etc are rich, these ones are the ones telling others that they are oppressed.

Let it be known, the spending power of African American is more than the entire Africa spending power.

There are more African American doctors, engineers, chemist, lawyers, accountant than the entire Nigeria.

I just read about a millionaire african American woman that have a company selling cupcakes.

Don't be deceived by the media. African Americans are doing better than Nigerians in the US and Nigerian at home.

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by OneKinGuy(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2020
When it comes to race, as in if we are to talk about race, We all know that the whites are superior. All race are equal shit is just to console/save face.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Phenom10101: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Blacks hate blacks, blacks kills there fellow black. The are mostly into gangsterism. So the are racist on there own.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by devafire(f): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by devafire(f): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2020
donbachi:
It will only matter when blacks stop killing blacks.

Did you think before typing this?
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2020
devafire:

Did you think before typing this?
i dont have brain.thanks.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Reex12(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
theres some truth in ur article but dont generalise blacks living in america,same way white ppl generalise all nigerians as fraudsters and criminals does it mean there arent decent and honest living individuals?Nxt time type with sense
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
sexylassie2:
[s]Even though I don't support black lives matter and all their nonsense.

Don't be deceived, many African Americans are doing better than millions of Africans both in Africa and in the US.

There are lot of African American millionaire than the whole Africa.

Don't believe the CNN hype that African Americans aren't doing fine.

African Americans make up 4% of the upper class while 56% are in the middle class

Just 11 million african Americans are poor, those are the ones that live in the ghetto.

CNN will deceive you that african Americans aren't doing well, those black presenters like don Lenon, van Jones etc are rich, these ones are the ones telling others that they are oppressed.

Let it be known, the spending power of African American is more than the entire Africa spending power.

There are more African American doctors, engineers, chemist, lawyers, accountant than the entire Nigeria.

I just read about a millionaire african American woman that have a company selling cupcakes.

Don't be deceived by the media. African Americans are doing better than Nigerians in the US and Nigerian at home[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by sexylassie2(f): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
devafire:
You have made absolutely no point at all and you even had the guts to say "let me make it brief". All the trash you spewed up there makes it very obvious that you know nothing about the BLM movement!

So it's okay for whites to treat blacks as slave even in the 21st century?
Do you know what it's like to be a black person in America? Do you know what it's like to constantly live in fear of being killed or raped or drugged because a few people with your skin color are perceived to commit the most hideous crimes? And moreso your killer walks away without a day in prison because he's a friggin cop.

Your stereotyping is seriously nauseating.
A lot of white people even support the BLM but here you are writing gibberish.

What is it like to be black in america?

Many blacks are successful in the US, blacks are living fine in the US, many blacks are land and house owners, while some are millionaires.

The myth that it is hard to be black in america is a lie.

Stop watching mainstream medias, like CNN who want to sell victimization to blacks.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by pryme(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
devafire:
You have made absolutely no point at all and you even had the guts to say "let me make it brief". All the trash you spewed up there makes it very obvious that you know nothing about the BLM movement!

Do you know what it's like to be a black person in America? Do you know what it's like to constantly live in fear of being killed or raped or drugged because a few people with your skin color are perceived to commit the most hideous crimes? And moreso your killer walks away without a day in prison because he's a friggin cop.

and what did your black president do about it?
Or Black Lives didnt matter then?
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by 360clips: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
devafire:

You're a stupid person. The blacks were slaves because they choose to be. We all have a choice to make in all that we do. The African Americans are all in that country from the effect of slave trade. African Americans over there don't value anything so therefore, they're useless. If they're not happy on the soil they're on. Simple, they should migrate back to Africa.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Baloranking(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
I stand with OP.

Till we all change, our lives won't mean shits to get whites.

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by khia: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
360clips:
Black man is so foolish to think they can ever equal to white man! It's totally disrespectful and impossible to ever think that! These stupid African Americans fighting for equality and rights over the whites and they don't even know how useless they are. All the blacks are known for is crime, drugs, theft, killings and all other bad news. The same black man yelling out for justice are the same people that will kill their own fellow brother all over envy and jealousy! Chicago as the highest crime rate in the United States and guess who's dominating that? The fvucking blacks! If you see the things they kill themselves over for! You'll laugh! It's like they don't realize how useless they are! They contribute little to nothing in their economy GDP. They're like weed on large plantation fields. If not for the whites, America would be a pure shithole like all other African countries. The whites have created so many jobs and opportunities for them and they're still so useless! Black man is cursed! And that curse can never be reversed because that person(s) that laid the curse is deceased and it's only them that can reverse that terrible curse! And what even aggravates these white people that most is that they get no accolade for that hardwork they've put to make their country what it is. I have so much to say but I want to be brief!

This is nothing but.lies, jealousy and ignorance.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by khia: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
Black life will matter when we start to value each other.... I understand why the op is ranting, most Africans who migrate to america are living and making a good life for them selves than a native black america citizen is a reality that the only place you find ghetto is in a black america Setting... We have the arabs, mexicans, Asians, even foreigners from south and north america, everyone of them seems to be doing well themselves, is only black Americans that complain a lot pointing fingers.... And me am starting to get tired of there rant, they now look like cry babies..
1. You are a damn liar. There are sooo many unsuccessful Africans living in poverty in the US living on the welfare system and other government aide. They are ashamed to go back to their country because of their failures. Not to mention the ones locked up in prison for fraud, selling drugs, prostitution rings.

2. I don't know if you are a liar, ignorant or just plain dumb. Only blacks lives in poverty? What about the many poor whites living in the white slums of America called Trailer Parks? What about the poor Hispanics living in the ghettos called Barrios? What about the poor Italian neighborhoods?. You are beyond reality.

3. The only reason African immigrants don't complain about the injustice in this country is you are cowards, you are afraid of being deported. You will complain and disrespect Black Americans while they are fighting for a better America and you do nothing but slander them and reap the benefits.

4. What's going on in America today is the same thing that went on in the 1960's,50s,40s,30s, 20s and as far back as the ,17 hundreds in America. Black Americans in the 60's were on the frontlines fighting for your right to migrate to this God forsaken country, something your ungrateful ass has proven to be undeserving of. Your allegiance is to the white man, it has always been and will probably always be, it's in your DNA. Because of your backstabbing behavior we don't give a damn about immigration anymore that's why you never see us protesting when Trump talks about kicking you out, hell, most of you support Trump anyway.

5. Those crybabies are the ones who changed America, those crybabies are the same people who will change America in the future. America is far from a perfect country and those crybabies are what America is all about. Those crybabies are exercising their constitutional rights. I wish you would start being crybabies in your own countries and stop running to other countries where crybabies have made it possible for you to thrive. Choke on that for awhile.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Minxie(f): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
khia:

1. You are a damn liar. There are sooo many unsuccessful Africans living in poverty in the US living on the welfare system and other government aide. They are ashamed to go back to their country because of their failures. Not to mention the ones locked up in prison for fraud, selling drugs, prostitution rings.

2. I don't know if you are a liar, ignorant or just plain dumb. Only blacks lives in poverty? What about the many poor whites living in the white slums of America called Trailer Parks? What about the poor Hispanics living in the ghettos called Barrios? What about the poor Italian neighborhoods?. You are beyond reality.

3. The only reason African immigrants don't complain about the injustice in this country is you are cowards, you are afraid of being deported. You will complain and disrespect Black Americans while they are fighting for a better America and you do nothing but slander them and reap the benefits.

4. What's going on in America today is the same thing that went on in the 60's, Black Americans on the frontlines fighting for your right to migrate to this God forsaken country, something your ungrateful ass has proven to be undeserving of. Your allegiance is to the white man, it has always been and will probably always be, it's in your DNA. Because of your backstabbing behavior we don't give a damn about immigration anymore that's why you never see us protesting when Trump talks about kicking you out, hell, most of you support Trump anyway.

5. Those crybabies are the ones who changed America, those crybabies are the same people who will change America in the future. America is far from a perfect country and those crybabies are what America is all about. Those crybabies are exercising their constitutional rights. I wish you would start being crybabies in your own countries and stop running to other countries where crybabies have made it possible for you to thrive. Choke on that for awhile.

You know, I'm really disappointed in Nigerians who have this mindset. They pride themselves on being "successful" in the White man's system. Pride themselves for not questioning their societies and they pride themselves for reinforcing the status quo of colonialism. It's sad and depressing. Anyone who challenges the system is called lazy. We are now lazy for demanding to be treated as humans and not the hierarchy established by colonialism. Black people with this mindset are just praising themselves for being better at being slaves. they celebrate being "hard workers" to the White oppressors.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by khia: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minxie:

You know, I'm really disappointed in Nigerians who have this mindset. They pride themselves on being "successful" in the White man's system. Pride themselves for not questioning their societies and they pride themselves for reinforcing the status quo of colonialism. It's sad and depressing. Anyone who challenges the system is called lazy. We are now lazy for demanding to be treated as humans and not the hierarchy established by colonialism. Black people with this mindset are just praising themselves for being better at being slaves. they celebrate being "hard workers" to the White oppressors.

Speak the truth sista. smiley
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Norman4real(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minxie:

I think the real problem is Africans like you that think just because we share a skin colour then our minds should be adjusted to think the same way. If you feel the system is unfair to you then the best solution is to create one of your own that will benefit your own society, but will you do that? NO! You'd rather spend your efforts in protesting and pleading with the white man to be granted "equality" despite the fact that it already exists. You'd rather live in your own fantasy world in which you're the poor victims of millennia-old injustices. FYI, the BLM activism does not even care about your so called black lives... It's a political movement aimed at gaining power and creating cultural shifts. You're just the pawns in the grand scheme... Rather than work to actually improve black communities they focus their efforts on enacting revenge and reinforcing dangerous racial stereotypes.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Minxie(f): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Norman4real:
I think the real problem is Africans like you that think just because we share a skin colour then our minds should be adjusted to think the same way. If you feel the system is unfair to you then the best solution is to create one of your own that will benefit your own society, but will you do that? NO! You'd rather spend your efforts in protesting and pleading with the white man to be granted "equality" despite the fact that it already exists. You'd rather live in your own fantasy world in which you're the poor victims of millennia-old injustices. FYI, the BLM activism does not even care about your so called black lives... It's a political movement aimed at gaining power and creating cultural shifts. You're just the pawns in the grand scheme... Rather than work to actually improve black communities they focus their efforts on enacting revenge and reinforcing dangerous racial stereotypes.

The biggest mistake you make is thinking that the only thing we share is skin colour.

Yes I'd rather advocate for equality in this world that we all SHARE than create a separate one. You may find solace in running away from things but I don't. I'd rather demand what's right than accept what's wrong all in the name of stroking my ego as a hard worker. You can continue to live your life. Nobody is stopping you, i bet some white supremacists will be so proud of you.

Btw African Americans, Namibians, Ghanaians, Kenyans, South Africans etc are all working towards rebuilding themselves despite their disadvantage. another thing, in a country like the USA, created by all races, why should African Americans create a different world? They have the right to that land and they have a right to form part of that society. They are not visitors to a white only country. It's not a case of "my house, my rules " It is their house! they should be allowed to make the rules too!

If you feel content in your comfort zone, go ahead with it. Myself and others will forge ahead. Rest your head on your pillow while you think about the fact that your white counterpart is earning more than you for the same job just because he is white. Rest, close your eyes, sleep tight.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Norman4real(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minxie:

in a country like the USA, created by all races, why should African Americans create a different world? They have the right to that land and they have a right to form part of that society. They are not visitors to a white only country. It's not a case of "my house, my rules " It is their house! they should be allowed to make the rules too!

Hmmmmm, you completely misrepresented my statement. I'm not saying that you should leave America for whites and settle elsewhere, I'm saying that Blacks in America should work to better their own communities because they can. I fail to see where these inequalities that you guys speak of actually exist. The more you claim yourselves to be victims of non-issues then you'll continue to see African American communities plunge further in decay. I don't understand how you can complain about black people being killed by whites while completely ignoring the fact that the rate at which blacks kill each other is like a hundred times worse. Even if you somehow managed to bring the number of racially motivated killings to zero, you've only solved 5% of the problem. And what much of an impact does that make in trying to solve the overall problems? At what point will you turn to each other and reflect on your own inadequacies.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Minxie(f): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Norman4real:

Hmmmmm, you completely misrepresented my statement. I'm not saying that you should leave America for whites and settle elsewhere, I'm saying that Blacks in America should work to better their own communities because they can. I fail to see where these inequalities that you guys speak of actually exist. The more you claim yourselves to be victims of non-issues then you'll continue to see African American communities plunge further in decay. I don't understand how you can complain about black people being killed by whites while completely ignoring the fact that the rate at which blacks kill each other is like a hundred times worse. Even if you somehow managed to bring the number of racially motivated killings to zero, you've only solved 5% of the problem. And what much of an impact does that make in trying to solve the overall problems? At what point will you turn to each other and reflect on your own inadequacies.

I understand your point but just because we solve one problem doesn't mean that we are turning a blind eye to the other problems. We are not solely focusing on white on black violence. If you look around you, there are many movements dedicated to various injustices. Just because I advocate for equality and a change in the world order doesn't mean I neglect to advocate for the development of the disadvantage. But the truth is that you can't simply build a bridge and get over what happened in the past because what happened then is still happening now. If you fail to see these injustices I will invite you to spend a week in my shoes. The thing with many Africans is that you have lived amongst only yourselves for such a long time that you've gotten accustomed to only seeing your own suffering. If someone isn't suffering the way you are suffering, they aren't suffering. You have never been made to feel inferior and unwelcome because you grew up with people who were all the same. You weren't the "other". You were the norm.

People who grew up with white people dominating their societies grew up to feel like they are insignificant. Have you ever felt so small and out of place? Racism goes beyond just things that you can see. Decoloniality goes beyond just breaking physical barriers. It's deeper because coloniality involves mind and body.

So again, BLM is one movement out of many. It is the movement that addresses the foundation of our problems. There are other movements, plans and policies being implemented to address the other challenges we face. Please read more about it. We aren't doing nothing. I can really say myself and my country aren't doing nothing.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Norman4real(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minxie:

So again, BLM is one movement out of many. It is the movement that addresses the foundation of our problems. There are other movements, plans and policies being implemented to address the other challenges we face. Please read more about it. We aren't doing nothing. I can really say myself and my country aren't doing nothing.
Those other movements you talk about are not given as much attention as this BLM movement. I would be inclined to support a movement that was trying to fight issues like illiteracy, divorce/single parenthood, gangs/organised crime, drug use and sexual promiscuity. Coz I believe these are issues that are at the very core of most of the problems but yet surprisingly these issues are greatly ignored, in fact they are celebrated and even encouraged within some communities.
I stand by my view that the BLM is a total fraud and only serves to exploit people's emotions and push political agendas... Not because the issues they protest are irrelevant, but because they are unnecessarily exaggerated.
Re: Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! by Nikes(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
khia:

4. What's going on in America today is the same thing that went on in the 1960's,50s,40s,30s, 20s and as far back as the ,17 hundreds in America. Black Americans in the 60's were on the frontlines fighting for your right to migrate to this God forsaken country, something your ungrateful ass has proven to be undeserving of. Your allegiance is to the white man, it has always been and will probably always be, it's in your DNA. Because of your backstabbing behavior we don't give a damn about immigration anymore that's why you never see us protesting when Trump talks about kicking you out, hell, most of you support Trump anyway.

Ok first of all, OP's post has a lot of hate signature in it and I do not cosign to it. But one thing you gotta understand here is Africans don't raise dust in strange lands. Dont blame the African migrant for not joining in the movement of emancipation when as a matter of fact, he considers himself an alien. When an African migrates, it's for a reason and that reason will always remain a priority even in the face of obstacles.

Majority of African Americans, especially those in the projects are intolerant, impatient and prone to anger.
A friend's brother was blinded in one eye simply because he accidentally stepped on a guy's shoes while waiting in a line.
A friend of mine complained about being roughed up and called names simply because he attends college
Another who lived in a blacked community switched business and left because he became tired of the constant robbery and gang banging in the hood he resided. In his words, "na Akata make Akata life miserable". People pull the trigger on each other over something as little as "f**k you bro, you ain't shit". I mean come oooon. And you still wonder why Africans prefer to reside in white neighbourhoods? Africans don't like troubles they can avoid.we have moral codes. Strict moral codes. We try to make sure they're handed down to our children and those after. That's why Africans discipline their children for just about anything wrong- for playing too much, for cursing, for staying out late, for talking back in disrespectful manner, etc. Now, what African would love to bring up his or her kids in areas that oozes so much negativity where provocation is met my mortal reactions? Dont get me wrong. There are millions of responsible African americans all over America but the common majority live in bleeped up hoods where not only are the living conditions bleeped, but the psychological mindset of its inhabitants as well.

To all those in the hood
Dont tell ur fellow black man to run his shit and then still go on ahead to say you're hated by the rest of the world- the hate came from you first; don't pull a trigger on a fellow black man and the go on ahead to say they're killing y'all- you killed first; Dont quit your stipend paying job and then sit your lazy ass on your mama's couch waiting for govt check and still crying about unemployment- you quit on yourself the moment you threw down that mopstick and cursed the job; Don't curse on your employer and accuse him of being racist(if white) or too commanding like a slavemaster(if black) for asking you to perform lil tasks as everyone else or not giving you a time off when you're not supposed to be on one. Some black people have got this thing way up in their heads that they do not realise it's now become a complex. Don't quit on education and still call those who're trying to make it bad names. By doing that, you stand in the person's and the hood's progress.

If only these things are observed, Black America will Change for the better. Just like MLK had dreamt

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Get Erection Whenever I See A Naked Goat / Son Refuses To Abandon His Mentally Ill Dad, Takes Him Out On His 76th Birthday / Young Lady Tied And R@ped By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.