Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pls Urgent Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Urgent Advice Needed (1584 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem / Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by sweetcali: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2010
My dear, I sympathise with you, kpele. Yes, what he did was wrong but you have to consider this a learning experience and move on. Many women forget themselves when they meet a man and try to change to make the man happy. What happens in the end? They become something different from what the man was attracted to in the first place and he loses interest. Don't change yourself to please a man! Men enjoy a challenge and don't want a woman that they can change whenever they feel like it. They want a strong woman. In the animal kingdom, even among insects, it's the male that does everything he can to attract the female. The male bird makes himself more attractive with bright feathers, the rooster has the bright red comb and puffs himself up to look bigger, the male insects dance - all to get the female interested! When the next man comes, let him do the chasing and the changing. Men come and go, but you remain. Build your confidence, enjoy your life. Say to yourself, "I'm over him. NEXT!" and move on. Remain yourself.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by IgboGirl(f): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
You converted to a man's (who is not even your husband) religion within a year of dating him? This love is not only blind but crippled as well.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by OchiAgha2(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
Just move on and count your blessings. Any man can cheat. It doesn't matter how religious he is. We men still enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
Well i dnt tink its d religion thg he said his family said mst christians pretend 2change but afta d marriage dy start goin to church, i tink d distance is his problem, we bth sty in lag but i school in akure, dis sounds crazy but my pastor said he was jazzed by d oda girl,i dnt believe in jazz,
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
@igbogirl is deir a big deal,isnt a young guy,he wanted me 2start learning evything fast,he said he ddnt want a gf but wife, MEN!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by 2kurupt(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
@poster. Its unfortunate but such is life. Look on the bright side, u could have had like 3 (three) co-wives if u had settled wit him.

(but lemme bear my mind on dis)

I bet u did'nt give the church brodas a chance coz u tort they were all evil dats why u opted for dis guy, to the extent u had to convert to his religion?
Too bad u learnt it the had way but remember the grass always looks greener on the other side.

My advice? Go back to ur 'original' religion inorder to totally rid urself of this insensitive dude & try to be open minded this time around.

Cheers. Just my 50 kobo
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by dsgirl: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
Kemouche:

Well i dnt tink its d religion thg he said his family said mst christians pretend 2change but afta d marriage dy start goin to church,   i tink d distance is his problem, we bth sty in lag but i school in akure,   dis sounds crazy but my pastor said he was jazzed by d oda girl,i dnt believe in jazz,

Wo, babygirl, this is really hard and i believe u must be passing through a very rough time, but you know what, u have to get over him. men are meant to come and go but your own Man would come and stay. everyone has spoken well, there is no miracle that would help u get over him but your determination. He is getting a life, u have the right to get a life too. Move on and quit feeling miserable. Go to the salon, make your hair and look good, read, watch movies, listen to music, hang out with friends, make yourself happy, anytime you feel down; tell yourself that you have tried your best, if it is not working, you cant force it dear; a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. you need to move on for real and stop feeling sorry for yourself. I know its hard but you have to make up your mind and really try please.

The fact that you changed your religion for a guy you are not married to is still surprising me tho (the length people can go for love). Please, never ever ever ever be a fool for love.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2010
i feel much better now, u guys are a friend indeed,
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by misanho: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2010
Happy d U, 1 lesson learnt, neva change who U r 4 any1, who eva is urs luvz who U r, ur background n all, He neva luvd U, sad but true
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by sleekch1c(f): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2010
Kemouche:

i feel much better now, u guys are a friend indeed,
just to convert to buddhuism next time u fall in love ok? angry angry angry
the things women do for just a piece of penis!!![s][/s]
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Ymodulus: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2010
Kemouche:

Well i dnt tink its d religion that he said his family said must christians pretend 2change but afta d marriage dy start goin to church, i tink d distance is his problem, we bth sty in lag but i school in akure, dis sounds crazy but my pastor said he was jazzed by d oda girl,i dnt believe in jazz,
Girl i seriously see where you having problem, am not a muslim neither am i part of the christendom and am not a satanist, please get this guy off your head and start a new life. He is not in love with you its just Mere Infautations, love they say is blind having no sentiments nor religious differences but this guy is just using a cock and book story of religion differences, he is not in love with you, but i know you are truly in love with him. For now you have to let that go yes assume you have a heartbreak in the past.

But i beg off you never take all muslim guys to be so, i talk from experience. I was born in the north grew up in the north i know what i have seen when love is there love is inevitable not a mere difference set a lapse hole so get it live this guy and face your future, live a happy life if it permits you this time with your fellow christian or with a muslim or an Atheist but endeavour to make sure the guy loves You. Thats all i have
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2010
ymodulus i tink im biased already
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ OP KILL URSEF
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by kaymoney2(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2010
stevo4shiz:

@ OP KILL URSEF

Hmm grin You bad ooo cheesy

Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2010
kay-money:

Hmm grin You bad ooo cheesy
lolll,,,,ehen dats d fact naaa,,,,al dis fake pple n dere fake stories
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2010
u r a fool for convertin 2muslim
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2010
hmmm watz d big deal in converting to a muslim,alot of people do it,my aunt married a muslim nd shs ok, hv u read d koran? hv u taken ur time to watch islam channel on dstv,itsnt lyk dey worship satan or idol, u never know wat sumthg is like if u dnt try it ok,u cnt criticize a religion witout getin enuf info bout it.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
angryIF U TINK ITS FAKE ITS UR CROSS AND DATS INSENSITIVE TO SAY, IT TAKS A JOBLESS PERSON TO TAKE TYM TO COOK SUCH UP,WELL GOD SEES EVYBDYS HEART.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by ebonyvibe(f): 12:39am On Dec 20, 2010
You should only convert to a religion because of your self conviction and the spirit of the Lord guides you on that path not for a mere mortal a man. Are you going to stay a Muslim God is the only one that loves us unconditionally even with you converting the man didn't stay. Show you how slickly humans are. Don't care what religion you are as long as you choose it salvation is personal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status / Why Do Men Love Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.