Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year (1581 Views)

HELP: I Want To Marry Next Year / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by saintvc(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2012
Have u had terrible relationship before? Have u concluded that all guys want is punny and not marriage? Are you seriously itching to get married? Then this thread is for you

when next you are meeting a new guy, for a date, try to be diffrent. A guy wants a wife that is diffrent from other girls. Being diffrent will make him treat you diffrent

first, dont take anything. Eat before you meet him..Tel him you just ate before coming.If he persists you take something, then demand for water.at first date, a guy wants to create a first impression that he is financially stable.

On subsequent dates, your demand should be low. Order for the cheapest thing around

while you chat, talk less. Let the guy do more of the talking. Speak only when asked question .be direct.tell him you were shy and introvert while growing up. Dont reveal much of yourself.

You can know each other for months but be reluctant to know each other house.your means of communication should be through phone. Tel him you are busy.after much persistance from him, agree to know his house.but fix the time better in the morning. Dont stay for over 30
minutes.tel him someone is waiting for you and leave. Eat nothing.

Dont bother him with problem.most girls like the guys to start performing husbandry function like hair,recharge card, BIS etc. No man likes a friend with problem.like neyo,they like independent girls.

Show him you are contented with what you got. You could keep your hair neat for two month without changing it. You can wear similar clothes when visiting him.MEN BELIVE CONTENTED LADIES ARE BETTER HOME KEEPERS AND CAN EASILY ADAPT WHEN THE HUSBAND EXPERIENCE FINANCIAL DIFICULTY.

Doing all these will make a guy more interested in you.it would make him even less reluctant to ask you for sex. Yes. When a guy spends much on you, he expect something in return-sex
to keep him from thinking about sex and focus on your good attribute, dont let him spend too much.

He might start looking for means to spend on you. He might start sending you recharge card all the time. Call him and thank him but politely tell him he shouldnt make it constant.if he takes you for shopping. Select onlytwo or three dress .

You might be suprised if he drops a ring and ask u to be his wife in the shortest time.

HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

2 Likes

Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by ekiyor3: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2012
this is perfectly gud, i will key into it, pls to d front page, 1st to comment. Dancing azonto.
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2012
saintvc:
Dont bother him with problem.most girls like the guys to start performing husbandry function like hair,recharge card, BIS etc.
LMFAO another recharge card boy!
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2012
for me, nothing pays like being oneself!!.don't try to be like other girls.don't be desperate and you don't have to order a bottle of water to please a guy.even a pretender can do such and still go ahead to make a bad wife at the end of the day.just be who you are and try to change some of the bad charatcers that might chase away potential suitors permanently

2 Likes

Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by larrymoore(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2012
Good exhortation though, bt it is most impossible to pretend all d time unless naturally con.

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by shizzle11(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: LMFAO another recharge card boy!

Have Ɣ☺ΰ not heard 'only lazy girls date guys for money'? don't tell me Ɣ☺ΰ are one cos I may just change my mind.

grin grin grin
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by Agrika: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
So one has to pretend and fake everything before she gets married...i am who i am if you dont like that then move on
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by HARDDON: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nicely tot out but the title should ß modified : instead of making it sound like she's acting up to get a ring, it shld rada be their natural way of life!

NATURAL TRAITS LADIES SHLD POSSES TO GET THE MUCH SORT AFTER RING! Lolo...................... You dnt give dem fish teach them haw to..... Wink wink

Don't we all just luvv a lady out there and a lil s1ut in d bedroom?

Go figure gurls
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by mumumugu(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
The only sensible message here is MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by Metalgoong(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Rubbish . . . men are already crying that women of nowadays are chameleons - expert pretenders, and you are here giving them advice on how to perfect this horrible character of theirs just to trap an unsuspecting Mugu into marriage . . . God Forbid bad thing! grin
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
shizzle11:

Have Ɣ☺ΰ not heard 'only lazy girls date guys for money'? don't tell me Ɣ☺ΰ are one cos I may just change my mind.

grin grin grin
for u I will change...I will even pay groom price for u and buy u recharge cards too grin
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by Vince77(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
You spoke well.
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by Adaeze003(f): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
not that i'm looking to get married in 2013 buh I'm just tryna picture myself on a date drinking water @op should we use straw? Abi plastic cup?? Or just suck it out of the bottle?? Lol! You peeps won't kill me with advice..

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by tobechi20(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2012
Adaeze003: not that i'm looking to get married in 2013 buh I'm just tryna picture myself on a date drinking water @op should we use straw? Abi plastic cup?? Or just suck it out of the bottle?? Lol! You peeps won't kill me with advice..
.use straw, u enjoy it slowly
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by WAM1(f): 4:25am On Dec 25, 2012
Word! Nice write up. I smile when I read comments like "being yourself" - no one is telling you not to be yourself .Op is just giving tips on how to create a good impression that would hopefully grow into something . Truth be told - there are times and situations that you just cannot be yourself or you would be booted off. Take for example- your an expressive person and you speak your mind or better still you are lousy and just cannot keep still- I wouldn't expect you would "be yourself" if your meeting his or her folks,or your Boss. In my opinion that being yourself thing is a silly excuse for misbehaving at times.
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by 190theclown: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2012
Nigerian girls grin grin
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by engrtee(f): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
Nigerian girls grin grin
what about nigerian girls
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by fitzmayowa: 1:38am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by omosexy1: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2012
WAM?:
Word! Nice write up. I smile when I read comments like "being yourself" - no one is telling you not to be yourself .Op is just giving tips on how to create a good impression that would hopefully grow into something . Truth be told - there are times and situations that you just cannot be yourself or you would be booted off. Take for example- your an expressive person and you speak your mind or better still you are lousy and just cannot keep still- I wouldn't expect you would "be yourself" if your meeting his or her folks,or your Boss. In my opinion that being yourself thing is a silly excuse for misbehaving at times.

Matured

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by lindabon: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
You don't need to modify yourself for anyone. In my lifetime, I've seen the best and worst of girls get married. There are no rules in attracting a mate except the one that we or our society make for us. Guys are different and different guys want different things, so definitely, there cant be just one general rule for dating all these diversities of men around the world. undecided
For instance, Why you may think every guy wants and independent woman, their are others who want women that depend on them, as the woman's dependance on him gives him 100% control over her. . . .different strokes.

Relationship is about having someone who you can be yourself around. Let a guy fall in love with the lady in front of him, not the lady you want to become or the lady you pretend to be. If he doesn't love you for who you are, why bother? .....well, unless you can keep up with the pretense FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !! undecided
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by kuphid(f): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
lindabon: You don't need to modify yourself for anyone. In my lifetime, I've seen the best and worst of girls get married. There are no rules in attracting a mate except the one that we or our society make for us. Guys are different and different guys want different things, so definitely, there cant be just one general rule for dating all these diversities of men around the world. undecided
For instance, Why you may think every guy wants and independent woman, their are others who want women that depend on them, as the woman's dependance on him gives him 100% control over her. . . .different strokes.

Relationship is about having someone who you can be yourself around. Let a guy fall in love with the lady in front of him, not the lady you want to become or the lady you pretend to be. If he doesn't love you for who you are, why bother? .....well, unless you can keep up with the pretense FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !! undecided

Couldn't have said it any better...nice one
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by davistolani: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
personali...i tink Gods time is the best
Re: For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year by NoQualms1(f): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
lalaosky: for me, nothing pays like being oneself!!.don't try to be like other girls.don't be desperate and you don't have to order a bottle of water to please a guy.even a pretender can do such and still go ahead to make a bad wife at the end of the day.just be who you are and try to change some of the bad charatcers that might chase away potential suitors permanently

Just what I have in mind. Why pretend to be who you are not?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Want The Friends Zone No More / I Find A Lot Of Girls Unattractive / Y Do Most Beautiful Ladies Smell Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.