Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Stop Asking Women If They Had Orgasmm After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Asking Women If They Had Orgasmm After Sex (799 Views)

Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Asking Women If They Had Orgasmm After Sex by chimezieeze98: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1d9D-62Tg

Rather than always asking ladies if the had cum after sex, which she believes is distasteful, because the men, should have known if they (women) did cum or not, former BBNaija star Princess believes menfolk should put in more effort in subsequent encounters if they expect better or favorable results
Re: Stop Asking Women If They Had Orgasmm After Sex by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Only naive men ask their women if she did "cum" or not, after sex.
From the little experience I have, her face will lighten up with smile, if she did. Majority of ladies would tell you, "thank you", if you made them experience orgasm. Some do go ahead and prepare your favorite meal, without you asking. e.t.c. The signs are always there.

Shalom. Love God. Love People.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Asking Women If They Had Orgasmm After Sex by chimezieeze98: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
justnock:
Only naive men ask their women if she did "cum" or not, after sex.
From the little experience I have, her face will lighten up with smile, if she did. Majority of ladies would tell you, "thank you", if you made them experience orgasm. Some do go ahead and prepare your favorite meal, without you asking. e.t.c. The signs are always there.

Shalom. Love God. Love People.

Professor emeritus..... Twaile

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Like Manly Men / She Is About To Abandon Me / What Do Men Find Attractive In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.