Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. (3432 Views)

Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Stop Asking Women If They Had Orgasmm After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by siofra(f): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
When a Nigerian girl starts spending her money people are quick to ask this question 'who is bankrolling you?" Especially men. I find this question very offensive.

A woman works hard for her money and she uses it to pamper herself and the question that comes out of your mouth is 'who is bankrolling you?'

As we approach the end of 2021, please you should stop asking women this question. And I noticed it's only women who are asked this question. Please stop it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
angry
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Them use problem swear for this toto gender?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
No be true Before? Can any good looking banny stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that no man is bankrolling her?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
I don't know why these things don't even offend me.

When are you getting married?

How old are you?

What tribe are you?

Sometimes, depending on who's asking, it may seem forward, but I've never really been offended by the question.

5 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
siofra:
When a Nigerian girl starts spending her money people are quick to ask this question 'who is bankrolling you?" Especially men. I find this question very offensive.

A woman works hard for her money and she uses it to pamper herself and the question that comes out of your mouth is 'who is bankrolling you?'

As we approach the end of 2021, please you should stop asking women this question. And I noticed it's only women who are asked this question. Please stop it.

Which gender use toto to make money? Get car? Get job?

9 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

How old are you?

What tribe are you?

Sometimes, depending on who's asking, it may seem forward, but I've never really been offended by the question.
That's good .....Your peace of mind should be your utmost priority in life,no be any mumu question.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

How old are you?

What tribe are you?

When are you getting married is a good question? So as make you no go dey fuck_ people's husband and people's innocent son.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Davash222(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Only oloshos will get offended when asked question like this.

8 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by FvckAllMods: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Wahala
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by siofra(f): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nairaland boys are already attacking me undecided

What kind of insensible people are these?

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by siofra(f): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

How old are you?

What tribe are you?

I'm offended by it. Most times, when you tell them it's your money, they will not believe you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by debbydams(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No be true Before? Can any good looking banny stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that no man is bankrolling her?
I can, no man has ever bankroll me

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by muller101(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
All these vagina creatures with zero IQ. grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by iRepNaija1: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
siofra:
Nairaland boys are already attacking me undecided

What kind of insensible people are these?

OP, you should not have come here looking for decent, sensible answers. You won't find them on NL. But to your original post, it's very rude in any circumstance to ask a person how they're making their money. For women, it's hard for many to believe that she's made the money on her own or through legitimate means, hence the question. In fact, a lot of people are incapable of seeing that some of the questions they ask women (e.g. how old are you?, when are you getting married?, how many kids do you want?, when are you having kids?, don't you want to lose weight?) are inappropriate and very rude. But they genuinely believe they have the right to know. OP, you can always give a non-sensical answer.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
siofra:

I'm offended by it. Most times, when you tell them it's your money, they will not believe you.

cheesy Their cup of tea.
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
debbydams:
I can, no man has ever bankroll me
please you're too precious,that I can't afford to see you facing the consequences tongue
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by debbydams(f): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
please you're too precious,that I can't afford to see you facing the consequences tongue
yeye undecided I'll do it over nd over again
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
debbydams:
yeye undecided I'll do it over nd over again
grin Because I care for your well-being,you say I be yeye grin grin
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by debbydams(f): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin Because I care for your well-being,you say I be yeye grin grin
orisirisi grin
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by cooooooks(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Flexing money without having a clear source makes people wary.

If it is a guy who is doing that, they may be scammers, if it is a woman, she may be a scammer or a 'hospitality expert'.

There are also many people who have eventually been found out, so...

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by hucknall: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
siofra:

rubbish! Who are you to tell us what is sexist or not? sad

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by siofra(f): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
hucknall:
rubbish! Who are you to tell us what is sexist or not? sad

Idiot! Who am I not to?
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Kingcalls: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Most women are not equipped in making money legally...they will always need men to do their bidding, even in business...just look at mo abudu ...4kin politicians and top business men for her business to survive...the moment she was dropped, her TV station shut down

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
In 9ja girl's 30/100%

Case closed

I don't wanna hear pim again

Outta yea...
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by jericco1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Well the truth of the matter is that some girls are doing well for themselves
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Truvelisback(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
siofra:

In most cases, it's men that foot the bills for them.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
I sometimes find it rather offensive.
Just because some ladies do runs etc doesn't mean there aren't ladies who work or run businesses to finance their lifestyle.
It's more offensive when the question comes from yahoo boys/loaders/pickers/funds wirers/ dubious people/guys, those ones wey their hands no pure follow dey misyarn!

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Oluwanieze: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
siofra:

I think you should make more money so it will pepper them. Lots of women out there are making great exploits.
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by Sammyklever(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Okay we won't ask again....

I have a solution to your one minute problem as a man....i can help you put to stop that bedroom embarrassment

Check out my thread
Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by 1F30M4(f): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
That is actually very rude of people to ask such and I've come to know that it's not just the male folks that do it..

First of, it doesn't deserve any answer(from me) cos I'm not sure how the information will affect the interrogator in any way.. If at all I were to give an answer and same time being civil while at it, why on earth will I care if you'd believe me or not? It changes nothing so by all means, believe whatever you want.. I go even tell you dah thing wey I know sey you wan hear infact add jara and fisi just to pull your strings, abi na mek we dey whine ourselves dey go laslas na you go tire and everybody go dey alright grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. by samwash(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
How can a single girl in her early twenties be earning good money but nothing to show for it.
She doesn't have a car, not with the last electronic gadgets, no investment in properties/ estate, not wearing the lastest fashion trend, that is the story of a young lady in my organization.
We were force to ask such question before she open up, hand to meet her so badly.
Sometimes such question is an eye opener.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? / Ever Date Or Fork A Milf ? / Is It Wrong For Your Male Teacher To Call A Female Student A Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.