Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone (56611 Views)

I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / ‘how SARS Detained Me 22 Days, Tortured Me Until I Lost My Pregnancy’ / Agwu Abunike Narrate How SARS Detained Him For 48 Days To Lagos Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by nadia808: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]

3 Likes

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by SKYQUEST(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
If there are 10 oranges in a basket and 1 or 2 are bad, we'll say there are bad eggs in the basket; simply put the basket is made up of good oranges; on the other hand if there are 10 oranges in a basket and 9 are bad...then we just conclude that the basket is full of bad oranges. If there are 10 Nigeria police men or police stations in any sample you can be rest assured that the representation is made up of BAD police men or police stations. Give me one police station in Nigeria where they don't trade bail money like bags of tomatoes in Mile 12 market, show me one police man in Nigeria who you can say with 100% assurance that he has not sold his soul to collection of money from extortion, bribery, intimidation and the like.
You hear of stories like the one posted EVERYDAY and you begin to wonder if we have a President, a pastor Vice President, a Council of State, National Assembly, leaders in authority who have responsibility to ensure orderliness and Justice; anyways, I am not surprise, how can you stop evil in a land when your soul and spirit is full of darkness. You can only give what you have.
If Nigeria is a land of justice with a good structure and system, you cannot imagine how many Nigeria policemen would be in jail by now. This is Nigeria though, it is business as usual and they are still busy fighting corruption!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
explosiveskull:
God please I just don't want to meet them, am not a Yahoo boy but I hate defending myself unnecessarily cos I have anger issues that makes me forget that am facing death which may lead to my death.

Your skull go explode very soon grin
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by SciLab: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
itsme01:

cool

Ipobian ipobian.. is it your deceiving.. just know call Tinubu nii make you no get convulsion

E don pain you as you remember your fake smiley.Nothing for you for 2023... Jump enter lagoon. grin
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by lastchild: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
emeijeh:
This country sef
You get messages, problem.
Dem no see messages, trouble.

But Op, can we see your appearance so wen deduce why you were harassed that day?

Wetin saliva no go see inside microphone mesh?
truthfully I had short dreadlocks but is that also a crime?
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by itsme01: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:

E don pain you as you remember your fake smiley.Nothing for you for 2023... Jump enter lagoon. grin

Ok my 5%ter friend, we shall see.. don't say I didn't tell you oo.. spread the gospel, SW 2023
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Alabasidi9: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Ok my 5%ter friend, we shall see.. don't say I didn't tell you oo.. spread the gospel, SW 2023
[/s]

1 Like

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by sterlingD(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
But wait o,is it that the IGP is not aware of the atrocities being committed by these FSAR?Or he is claiming that he is not aware.It is becoming too much and it is worrisome.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by juman(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
SARS are criminals.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Simple99: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Very bad of SARS
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by whatamidoinhere(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Even if SARS comes to an end, I fear they'll find another avenue(s) to oppress the masses. They might just start abduction, robbery, assassination, et al. May God save us!
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by juman(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Boko haram is the husband of those useless security agencies.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by CuriousX: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Shellsploit:
I cant forget the day one slapped me at area g ogba, lagos. Last last my guy is crippled!

Which baba do the jazz for you shocked undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by PotatoSalad(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
explosiveskull:
God please I just don't want to meet them, am not a Yahoo boy but I hate defending myself unnecessarily cos I have anger issues that makes me forget that am facing death which may lead to my death.
I come across them daily and nobody has ever stopped me. I just wave at them and continue going my way.
Hmmm
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Kuficking: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wow
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lamb101:
This country is worse than a joke. I will never vote any leader into any power. Don't quote me.
And you expecting things to change, change must start with us
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Nomanlike(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Why you no get any message for your phone even if na MTN text?? You gave way to suspicion.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by lastchild: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
PotatoSalad:

I come across them daily and nobody has ever stopped me. I just wave at them and continue going my way.
Hmmm
What they do is looking at the dress code, they claim to be psychologists that read people, when this thing was happening to me many people were passing but they overlook them till they saw the 2 boys, the next thing I hear na "oboy see, this ones na them, control them control them, confaaaaaam

The kind slangs this people are speaking ,nothing differentiates they from area boys

2 Likes

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

And you expecting things to change, change must start with us
I said don't quote. Always obey the last instruction.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by agadapromise98(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
I wonder whether d govt are not hearing all these speculation or they are just turning deaf ears
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by freeman131: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
tyup:
can only happen in the land of the Igbos shocked
You're so clueless, so this was all your sawdust brain could think of

1 Like

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Amumaigwe: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
itsme01:
cool

The only consolation is with Power shifting down south in 2023, and someone like Osinbajo clinching power, we shall see major reform

Osibanjo? Never!!!!
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Paretomaster1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Am yet to hear this eediots carry dia madness to the North....
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by smyo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
tyup:
can only happen in the land of the Igbos shocked
Sense is very far from you, so sagamu and Lagos is for ipob, mumu

1 Like

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by itsme01: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Osibanjo? Never!!!!

says who? 5%ters.. bros go on facebook page of news site like sahara reporters, punch and vanguard and see how Osinbajo is regarded from North to South.. even Tinubu is worried same as the Presidency.. he was at a convocation in the North and you would think he was a northerner or a muslim with the way he was being celebrated and loved
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Rating(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
SARS. May the good Lord deliver us from this epidemic in human flesh.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by naijafun: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
For your projects....term papers...seminars and Assignments connect with me on whassap. ...08135939991......
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
you were probably among the change ambassadors of 2015 and 2019....dont be scare na karma dey give you chicken and beef shawama. I lolzzzzzzzz una go get sense this una country by force.

1 Like

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by dfrost: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I can't wait to be harassed by this Sarz, if they ask for my phone, and declare me a yahoo boy by the phone I use, I go kuku ask them their names, they might feel shocked and give me a resounding slap, and I'll ask again this time slowly, what are your names? I'll be so much confident that fear go catch dem thinking I'm a son to one prestigious man

Bros abeg we still need you alive. Na beg we dey beg. cry embarassed
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by seanwilliam(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
What if person dey use small phone and dress normally and sars catch the person, wetin go happen?
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Alabasidi9: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

says who? 5%ters.. bros go on facebook page of news site like sahara reporters, punch and vanguard and see how Osinbajo is regarded from North to South.. even Tinubu is worried same as the Presidency.. he was at a convocation in the North and you would think he was a northerner or a muslim with the way he was being celebrated and loved
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.