Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone (56612 Views)

I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / ‘how SARS Detained Me 22 Days, Tortured Me Until I Lost My Pregnancy’ / Agwu Abunike Narrate How SARS Detained Him For 48 Days To Lagos Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Goldiano(m): 5:39am On Feb 26, 2020
explosiveskull:

I dont understand sir, this is the second time am trying it out.
In 2016, I tried out SSC44 cos my passion was being a full combatant soldier, I was evicted cos of umblical hernia, I left kadunna and did the surgery 5 days later. I missed the next recruitment cos I was living in a village and had no smart phone then cos mine was stolen, I was doing my masters and things weren't Rosy, so I didn't even know when the recruitment was done. Last year was very vigilant, due to my age I couldn't register for SSC cos the benchmark was 28 or so but DSSC was 32, I went for DSSC, was shortlisted, passed all the stages till oral interview, did mine went home and continued training, was running 10km in an hour, names showed for those that will go to jaji, I didn't see my name. So you see I tried, I wish I had help cos in my state, imagine four females when it use to be two.
I just don't want to believe it is godfatherism something because it is depressing, this disappointment really shattered my life this year.
heya sorry....can u try this year again if age hasn't gone
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Whizzyasqi: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2020
May God Punish d so called Sars n Fed. Gvt for not hearing to d masses plight... They are really causing great mayhem. And dz deaf n dumb administration is in d know of all these. KARMA is real....
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by HajaraIsah0(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2020
Imarnuel08:
This is just one of too many stories of terrorism by SARS officers. When will enough be enough? When they kill a "big man's" child?
Also one has to ask why this terrorism (cause that is what is it now) by SARS happens it in the south? I work in the north East and my family is in Abuja, and I don't hear instances of SARS harassing young people here or even in Abuja.
Why is this limited to a certain part of the country? Is it a ploy to subjugate young people from a one part of the country?
The only time I see SARS here is when I travel on the road and the only thing they do is beg for N50 from public transporters. Again when will enough be enough?
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by explosiveskull(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Goldiano:
heya sorry....can u try this year again if age hasn't gone
of course, I'll try again whether age is on my side or not, I'll reduce my age and swear an affidavit.
please be around to help me cos am a soul who is passionate to serve in the military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.