Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! (3275 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Ladies Dont Wear Panties / Dear Ladies, Dont Marry / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Yxxx: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i am not dismissing the fact that women should know exactly what they want in life (and from men) in their late 20s early 30s, i have a problem when you believe that within 1,5yr they should know for certain if their man possesses it, and also that men should be dismissed if they havent shown it yet.

r/ship can be difficult to master, so men can take more time than others to open up, some men may need more time to make such drastic decisions... you make the whole dating process feel like work. how can it even feel natural? the babe would be on her calendar thinking that her man need to act a certain way by 18months, if not he will be deemed NO good. come on bro!

the above is what DESPERATE women would do....and we all know that desperation is a bad trait when thinking of r/ship
I disagree , a woman in 30s dating for 1.5 years is not bad. You cannot know all of someone. Check for the basics and seal it .

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

Ladies: Mid/late 20's & U're Still Dating A Guy For 5 Yrs, U Are On Your Own!

On a more serious note. It dosent make any sense!

Wonderful, no cogent reasons
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Yxxx: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2020
[

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
usually I expect the smart ladies in this platform to know well enough that the start and definitive approach of a relationship is the beginning of that relationship.

He has to align with ur cravings... if he s looking for a side chick or a bed mate or a girlfriend but what u want is a companion and a life partner, You better run !!!

run for ur life!!!

typing...

I agree with your assertion, however, commitment doesn't come easy for some ladies, as well. Fears may play into it.

A couple of days ago I was having a conversation with another lady, slightly younger than myself & a newlywed. During our discussion she was staring at me as if she's psycho analyzing me or something. This made me feel very uncomfortable. Anyway, out of the blue she said I'm going to have a "church wedding" & I'm going to be "very happy with the person". I just laughed it off because honestly, it's not an idea I've entertained very much. I still have a hard time imagining it because I'm a shy person, so any event where I'd be the center of attention would be out of my comfort zone. There're other reasons why it's a scary thought, but I don't wanna get into that.
About two hours later, I'm sitting at home, on my phone. Suddenly I felt this wave of anxiety. At 1st I couldn't place where it was coming from, so I'm sitting there going through my emotions, trying to figure out why I was feeling that way. It finally dawned on me that it's the marriage talk I had with her that was making me feel uneasy. It scared me shìtless grin It's not that I cannot be faithful, because I can. It's the fear of making a wrong choice (in a spouse) & of course, fear of the unknown. People can be deceitful.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I agree with your assertion, however, commitment doesn't come easy for some ladies, as well. Fears may play into it.

A couple of days ago I was having a conversation with another lady, slightly younger than myself & a newlywed. During our discussion she was staring at me as if she's psycho analyzing me or something. This made me feel very uncomfortable. Anyway, out of the blue she said I'm going to have a "church wedding" & I'm going to be "very happy with the person". I just laughed it off because honestly, it's not an idea I've entertained very much. I still have a hard time imagining it because I'm a shy person, so any event where I'd be the center of attention would be out of my comfort zone. There're other reasons why it's a scary thought, but I don't wanna get into that.
About two hours later, I'm sitting at home, on my phone. Suddenly I felt this wave of anxiety. At 1st I couldn't place where it was coming from, so I'm sitting there going through my emotions, trying to figure out why I was feeling that way. It finally dawned on me that it's the marriage talk I had with her that was making me feel uneasy. It scared me shìtless grin It's not that I cannot be faithful, because I can. It's the fear of making a wrong choice (in a spouse) & of course, fear of the unknown. People can be deceitful.
Hell yeah!!! people will always hide their dark sides, especially those who seeks to exploit!

Relationship puts everyone under pressure because then u av to meet a partners expectation... sometimes u do something beyond what's normal going by ur personality.

But friendship allows everyone to be themselves ... nobody pretends, so it's okay to be friends long enough to assess a person before consenting to a decisive, definitive and goal oriented relationship. simple!

I usually preach faithfulness in marriages and purposeful short, direct, decisive and definitive relationships.

trust and faithfulness are core ingredients found in the illusions of Romantic love.

And trust me!

ladies shouldn't place themselves in that bondage cos most of the time, chances are 75% gets hurt.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Hell yeah!!! people will always hide their dark sides, especially those who seeks to exploit!

I usually preach faithfulness in marriages and purposeful short, direct, decisive and definitive relationships.

trust and faithfulness are core ingredients found in the illusions of Romantic love.

And trust me!

ladies shouldn't place themselves in that bondage cos most of the time, chance are 75% gets hurt.

Hmmmm...

What bondage are you speaking of?
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by chinchonglee(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
my sister scammed an old ex into marrying her after getting pregnant for another guy she lived with for years.
You can't last one day with her. She's a master. This thing runs in the family.
Send her again to me na
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...

What bondage are you speaking of?
soul ties, sentiments which some may call LOVE.

When u get too attached, u let ur feelings fly sparingly... so therefore making a decision clearly with ur head always becomes difficult because u ll always have that sentimental feelings in ur waygrin
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
soul ties, sentiments which some may call LOVE.

When u get too attached, u let ur feelings fly sparingly... so therefore making a decision clearly with ur head always becomes difficult because u ll always have that sentimental feelings in ur waygrin

So what's your suggestion? That we conduct these things stoically without any emotion? Sounds weird & unfulfilling.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So what's your suggestion? That we conduct these things stoically without any emotion? Sounds weird & unfulfilling.
If a lady can take charge of her emotions rather than being a slave to it why not.grin
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
PROTECT YOURSELF

This is very important.

Never ever, Never ever and never ever leave yourself hanging without an option.

Life is a risk, meaning there are no assurances... the signs can be good, he possibly could have told u how much he loves and wants to marry u... make no mistakes about that and do not be carried away by love(sentiment)... u av to connect ur brains with ur feeling...

@ ur early, mid or late 20s...Chances are, u have 5 guys asking u out every week... 2 is badly talking about marriage while 3 maybe talking about a relationship....

Now here s what u do!!!

Lead all 5 of them ONgrin

dnt scare them away... let them all compete and kill themselves over u in the end u just have to pick the best out of the packgrin

you are preaching sense this morning.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by suaveBrother(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2020
... nah them go pay bride prize ...
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean to say that late 20s women in r/ship must have a clear picture of where they are going with a man, after 1-1.5yrs, even when we all know that all r/ships are not the same (aka some are slow and others are more difficult to figure out)?
what if they need more time to evaluate what they desire/need? what if they still dont know each other fully within 1.5yr? should they throw away what they have? you are making it seem like there is a timeline for dating, while any person in a r/ship fully well know there aint really any.

the reason why so many people are failing in marriage is because they rush into things they are not fully able to master.... the minute anyone puts a timeline on such issues, they've already failed. you should only marry someone if you are 110% sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with them...and if you are not sure about it after 1.5yr, then you should take all the time you need until you figure that out (instead of dismissing that person)

the sad part in what you wrote is that, you seem to believe that all men are so predictable....
A man, who sees the woman of his dreams will not waste time. Forget all this stories that touch.

When a man is not rêtarded, why will it take him more than a year to decide that this is the woman I want to marry? It only takes a moment to make a decision.

Jacob saw Rachel and decided that he wanted her right away. if not for Laban's stipulations, he wouldn't have waited 14 years for her.

Ladies, if a man tells you, let's see where it goes, or let's take time to know each other, while his penis is only knowing your vagina and not your personality. Just delegate him to the last number on your list of toasters and give the more serious ones more of your time. Or better still friendzone him.

Your pussy is fuckboy free.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If a lady can take charge of her emotions rather than being a slave to it why not.grin
what did you drink this week?

I need some
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

I see your point lol.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
what did you drink this week?
I need some
lolgrin
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I see your point lol.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Abuventure: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
PROTECT YOURSELF

This is very important.

Life is a risk, meaning there are no assurances... the signs can be good, he possibly could have told u how much he loves and wants to marry u... make no mistakes about that and do not be carried away by love(sentiment)... u av to connect ur brains with ur feeling...

@ ur early, mid or late 20s...Chances are, u have 5 guys asking u out every week... 2 is badly talking about marriage while 3 maybe talking about a relationship....

Now here s what u do!!!

dnt scare them away... let them all compete and kill themselves over u in the end u just have to pick the best out of the packgrin

that is the reason some women are not yet married. Life is too precious to gamble with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Abuventure:
that is the reason some women are not yet married. Life is too precious to gamble with.
That ain't gambling... That is being sensitive to precautionary measures. Very importantgrin
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Send her again to me na
she has nothing to prove anymore.her life is back on track.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Yxxx:

How do you trick especially for women who are i doing well and kind of find it difficult to ask?
you never ask a man for money. That will put off any man. Unless it's your father.

You finesse men.

If you really wanna know the gold diggers Game go to YouTube and find SheraSeven1 and Michaela Pink. They'll put you on your hustle. Especially Shera.

For The very basics read my writeup: "How Women Gold Dig You". It's for guys. But you'll get the idea of how other women are playing the game.

But you don't ask. You scam. But the scams will only work if the guy loves you more than you like him. He has to be besotted with you. And especially has to be older. Because older men are more trickable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Yxxx: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
you never ask a man for money. That will put off any man. Unless it's your father.

You finesse men.

If you really wanna know the gold diggers Game go to YouTube and find SheraSeven1 and Michaela Pink. They'll put you on your hustle. Especially Shera.

For The very basics read my writeup: "How Women Gold Dig You". It's for guys. But you'll get the idea of how other women are playing the game.

But you don't ask. You scam. But the scams will only work is the guy loves you more than you like him. He has to be besotted with you. And especially has to be older. Because older men are more trickable.
Thank you
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Yxxx: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:

You finesse men.

But you don't ask. You scam. But the scams will only work is the guy loves you more than you like him. He has to be besotted with you. And especially has to be older. Because older men are more trickable.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Yxxx:

Thank you.
go get your money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
A man, who sees the woman of his dreams will not waste time. Forget all this stories that touch.

When a man is not rêtarded, why will it take him more than a year to decide that this is the woman I want to marry? It only takes a moment to make a decision.

Jacob saw Rachel and decided that he wanted her right away. if not for Laban's stipulations, he wouldn't have waited 14 years for her.

Ladies, if a man tells you, let's see where it goes, or let's take time to know each other, while his penis is only knowing your vagina and not your personality. Just delegate him to the last number on your list of toasters and give the more serious ones more of your time. Or better still friendzone him.

Your pussy is fuckboy free.
when a lady knows what she wants and leaves a man who isn't ready for marriage they will call her desperate and if she dates a man for a decade with no ring they will call her evening newspaper ask what she was doing with her youth that she is yet to marry.

I have learnt the hard way not to bother about what people think of me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I disagree,that is a woman knowing what she wants.
The problem with relationships is that people don't know what they want from it. They enter assuming their partner is in their mind to know their intentions. If a lady is decisive enough to know what she wants(marriage) how has she become desperate?
If a man has said nothing about marriage after 6-9 months then its best you move on with your life.

If asking a man for marriage after 6-9month of dating is not desperation then oxford dictionary had beta review the definition of "desperation" asap. No wonder divorce rate is on incessant increase.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

i guess in your world, a man's "woman of his dream" will be written on this babe's forehead, abi?
i guess in your world, a man's "woman of his dream" is so easy to find that men can just find such woman at every street corner, abi?
i guess in your world, a man's "woman of his dream" will be easy to spot all her quality/character (to confirm that she is indeed the woman of his dream) after a few good dates, abi?
i guess in your world, a man's "woman of his dream" keeps countless toasters on speed dial (as you claim below), abi?!

its not only foolish but also VERY DANGEROUS to claim that within a year, a man "must" make a decision as to whether he wants to marry someone or not. it will takes no less than a year for that woman to relax and be herself, with no pretense etc. it will take no less than a year to possibly see a true character, it will take no less than a year to probably see her true face (without make up and mop on her head, it will take him no less than a year to see the true nature of such woman....yet you expect men to make decision within that year when (by then) they are possibly still dating a stranger?! come on, you must be a comedian or very desperate. can you truly decide to marry a man you barely know (aka just 1year)... how desperate must one be to do such madness?!

biblical gibberish....

you 1st mistake here is to actually think that to get to know someone you MUST give away your vagina. by all means, if thats the only thing someone has to offer then fair enough, but there are many other ways to know/discover someone.
your 2nd mistake is to believe that keeping countless of toasters on speed dial is a great way to live, while instead it is the same reason that has the man in your life doubt that you are a great woman to marry. this is surely one of the worst character/trait you can possess and the exact same reason as to why MEN NEED TIME TO DISCOVER WOMEN. i guess in your world, its not about the man but about marrying "any" donkey out there, thus the reason why you would keep toasters on speed dial and expect your BF to make decision to marry you. lol highly laughable.
your final mistake on this issue is to believe that women can act like good for nothing wh0res (having multiple men on speed dial)... and attract anything other than fukcboys.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by XhosaNostra(f): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i guess in your world, a man's "woman of his dream" will be written on this babe's forehead, abi?
i guess in your world, a man's "woman of his dream" is so easy to find that men can just find such woman at every street corner, abi?
i guess in your world, a man's "woman of his dream" will be easy to stop all her quality/character (to confirm that she is indeed the woman of his dream) after a few good dates, abi?
i guess in your world, a man's "woman of his dream" keeps countless toasters on speed dial (as you claim below), abi?!

its not only foolish but also VERY DANGEROUS to claim that within a year, a man "must" make a decision as to whether he wants to marry someone or not. it will takes no less than a year for that woman to relax and be herself, with no pretense etc. it will take no less than a year to possibly see a true character, it will take no less than a year to probably see her true face (without make up and mop on her head, it will take him no less than a year to see the true nature of such woman....yet you expect men to make decision within that year when (by then) they are possibly still dating a stranger?! come on, you must be a comedian or very desperate. can you truly decide to marry a man you barely know (aka just 1year)... how desperate must one be to do such madness?!

biblical gibberish....

you 1st mistake here is to actually think that to get to know someone you MUST give away your vagina. by all means, if thats the only thing someone has to offer then fair enough, but there are many other ways to know/discover someone.
your 2nd mistake is to believe that keeping countless of toasters on speed dial is a great way to live, while instead it is the same reason that has the man in life doubt that you are a great woman to marry. this is surely one of the worst character/trait you can possess and the exact same reason as to why MEN NEED TIME TO DISCOVER WOMEN. i guess in your world, its not about the man but about marrying "any" donkey out there, thus the reason why you would keep toaster on speed dial and expect your BF to make decision to marry you. lol highly laughable.
your final mistake on this issue is to believe that women can act like good for nothing wh0res (having multiple men on speed dial)... and attract anything other than fukcboys.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I disagree,that is a woman knowing what she wants.
The problem with relationships is that people don't know what they want from it. They enter assuming their partner is in their mind to know their intentions. If a lady is decisive enough to know what she wants(marriage) how has she become desperate?
If a man has said nothing about marriage after 6-9 months then its best you move on with your life.

we are all different...and you certainly cant expect others to make the same decision, when you are ready, just because you are ready. some people need time, and you cant rush love/feelings etc... if it should come, it will, but you cant put a timetable on such things.
many women out there can enter a r/ship and from day one, marriage is in their mind... not because this guy is such a great dude with fantastic character but simply because marriage to some women is a do or die affair (and they would be mentally conditioned to marry just about any donkeys out there)-

men and women go about this journey in different ways, we desire different things, we put emphasis on different tools and cant be compared 1 on 1 in this manner. what men need to make the jump is different than what women need to take such decision.... and as much as some get married within 3 months of knowing each other, some may need 3 yrs or more to make that exact same decision, and there is nothing wrong with that.

expecting a man to talk marriage after 6-9 months of dating is crazy, IMHO... because you are not fully enjoying the r/ship and trying to discover that person, you are putting a timetable on something that cannot be quantified.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i guess in your world, a man's "woman of his dream" will be easy to stop all her quality/character (to confirm that she is indeed the woman of his dream) after a few good dates, abi?

biblical gibberish....

your 2nd mistake is to believe that keeping countless of toasters on speed dial is a great way to live, while instead it is the same reason that has the man in life doubt that you are a great woman to marry. this is surely one of the worst character/trait you can possess and the exact same reason as to why MEN NEED TIME TO DISCOVER WOMEN. i guess in your world, its not about the man but about marrying "any" donkey out there, thus the reason why you would keep toaster on speed dial and expect your BF to make decision to marry you. lol highly laughable.
Excuse me!!!
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Girls should get married by all means necessary. Then after acquiring the ring they can play their games. Anything less is just gambling with the most treasured assert they have: Time.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
PROTECT YOURSELF
This is very important.

Now here s what u do!!!

this above is the reason why so many women are miserable in marriage, and why so many union fail miserably.... the desperation of people that has them focus on GETTING MARRIED AT ANY COST instead of focusing on FINDING A GOOD MAN TO MARRY

here is a simple clue: if a woman is with 5 different men leading them on....then this woman is certainly NO GOOD and no man should marry this good for nothing deceitful demon. this is not a competition to see how fast you canget married, but a life decision to find someone that you want to spend the rest of your natural life with .... and if you think that the above is the way to find a lifemate then you need more than jesus/lucifer and shiva combined to possibly save your life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction : Help I Can't Sustain Erection During Sex / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Igbo Man And His Korean Lover- (photos) / Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.