Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture (94200 Views)

Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by TheChameleon: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Same way one afonja old cargo rushed one of the psquare duo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Chijeep(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
stanliwise:
And me I am just looking at you.
Traditions were made by men, carried along by men. Just have to remind you. Our forefathers don't have the intelligence we possess now, we can't have to live by their ignorance.
We should modify out those part that was made out of blindness.

so how many av u modified now?

abi u wil go n mari a girl 4 free n tell dem dat der ancestors who imposed d traditions r illiterate
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Izigha(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Read what you composing please.

In 2020, Chioma's father will win the paternity of Davido's biological son.

O my gawd!

Am outside the country, when I am on Nairaland, and I see a mate walking to my corner I will quickly change the screen, imagine trying to explain this type of issue to a westerner in 2020 grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by travelland(f): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Onyi22:
Nairalander go carry this matter for their head lik gala

Haha especially Igbo nairalanders grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by tunapawizzy: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
abbey621:

Abi, you dey mind the drunkards grin grin grin
i tire o
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Jonathan39: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
We Igbos here know the reply you are expecting but no intelligent Igbo from anambra or imo will tell you that. I doubt if you are truly igbo
Abiriba1stson:

I said we don't practice such backward traditions in Abiriba you said is lie. Are you OK? Why do you people always think your traditions in Anambra/Imo is the tradition of the entire Igboland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by IGBOmarryme: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
This frog voice part of those bringing shame to the nation of yoruba
Not only him ooh, the entire Yoruba boys and girls these days bring a lot of shame to your tribe, everyone wants to marry Igbos.
Why did he name his son Ifeanyi in the first place, is he stylishly booking space in Biafaland, we Igbos do not want mixed blood in our midst, we want Pure Igbo blood and SS blood in Biafra land not Yoruba not Hausa..
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by wirinet(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Armaggedon:
Matters haven't gotten serious yet until another man marries the chioma girl. Davido has no Legal basis to claim the child of a girl who still lives under her parents. If he does that then that is not different from a rapist coming back to claim the fruit of his rape. funny you're rather the person who see women as incubators for random men. the same thing Igbo tradition protects them from.
Igbo laws and tradition is not the Supreme law in Nigeria. Whether the girl lives under her parents or under a bridge, as long as the DNA matches, he is legally the father. You cannot impose igbo customs on non igbos.
You are so attached to igbo culture that you fail to realise that other people have cultures too. You are now comparing a consensual sexual relationship between 2 consenting adults to rape. That's taking the arguments to low levels.

The girls family can only lay claim to the child if the father is not interested in exercising or enforcing paternity rights.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Funaki: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Izigha:

Am outside the country, when I am on Nairaland, and I see a mate walking to my corner I will quickly change the screen, imagine trying to explain this type of issue to a westerner in 2020 grin.
2020 too far. In 1960. Many illiterates here. Something as simple as paternity of a child. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Charleys: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amotekun777:

Who doesn't know that Yoruba culture is the most influential in the whole of Africa? Igbo no get nada... dem just being dey copy copy from different tribes and ethnicities put join their fvcked up nonsense they refer to as culture.

How about the culture where a woman have 5 children for 5 different men.

Is that a Yoruba culture too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Funaki: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
wirinet:

Igbo laws and tradition is not the Supreme law in Nigeria. Whether the girl lives under her parents or under a bridge, as long as the DNA matches, he is legally the father. You cannot impose igbo customs on non igbos.
You are so attached to igbo culture that you fail to realise that other people have cultures too. You are now comparing a consensual sexual relationship between 2 consenting adults to rape. That's taking the arguments to low levels.

The girls family can only lay claim to the child if the father is not interested in exercising or enforcing paternity rights.

Simple as ABC. I don't know why this is too hard for some to understand

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Charleys: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
bakynes3:

Let me not say you are a fool but if you believe your Igbo culture supercedes the Constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria. I pray Chioma and Davido split now so we can see what happens. Una go follow Chioma Papa beg when Sojo bend hin Jaw.

Just like Tonto and churchill
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Jack500: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chijeep:

u r just here making mouth.

d Chioma's family started giving Davido obligations 2 fulfill u will not b der so I don't av 2 b wasting my Data on stronghead pson lik u

Which obligation? Why can the hoe wait for Davido to do this so called obligation, before she open for am, as at now the girl is at Davido's mercy, if he like he can do it, and if he decided not to do it, no one can do him Nada.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Jonathan39: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
You are intelligent
Armaggedon:
Matters haven't gotten serious yet until another man marries the chioma girl. Davido has no Legal basis to claim the child of a girl who still lives under her parents. If he does that then that is not different from a rapist coming back to claim the fruit of his rape. funny you're rather the person who see women as incubators for random men. the same thing Igbo tradition protects them from.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by SciLab: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
bakynes3:

Let me not say you are a fool but if you believe your Igbo culture supercedes the Constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria. I pray Chioma and Davido split now so we can see what happens. Una go follow Chioma Papa beg when Sojo bend hin Jaw.

Igbo customs existed for centuries before lugard and his ashawo wife cobbled your nigeria together under the influence of tombo liquor.
The house where the nigeria was cobbled together is now in shatters, rotten beyond redemption to reflect the hopeless state of the contraption they sewed up together.

So yes Igbo customary laws superceeds you Nigerian law that is less than a 100 years old. My grandfather is older than the so-called nigerian constitution..No living man is older than Igbo customary laws.

Another name for nigeria is 'Tufiakwa'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by tunapawizzy: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Ok, according to what you said, does it mean if I marry and at a long run my wife had an affair with you and one of my child is tested and he or she carries your DNA , you will go to court and claim the child?
the father of the child is one issue, who takes custody of the child is another issue....DNA proves the former, the court uses its discretion to decide the latter........that one is the father of a child doesn't automatically grant one custody of that child

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Munzy14(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lekison:
and when did tradition become the Law?
The context is within tradition, and if u take it to law, I hope u know they aren't married not to talk of the legally accepted court wedding.

I just told u what is obtainable as regards to the context with tradition in quote.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by stanliwise(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chijeep:

so how many av u modified now?

abi u wil go n mari a girl 4 free n tell dem dat der ancestors who imposed d traditions r illiterate
If that is what you could make out of what I wrote. You were not so intelligent as I thought.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by bakynes3: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
I have come to the conclusion most of the Igbos on nairaland believe the Igbo Customs and Tradition supercedes the Nigerian Constitution. Stark illiterates and 18th Century Villagers.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by naijapips02: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
That child is still a bastard ss it stands.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by bakynes3: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
tunapawizzy:

the father of the child is one issue, who takes custody of the child is another issue....DNA proves the former, the court uses its discretion to decide the latter........that one is the father of a child doesn't automatically grant one custody of that child
You are right but Davido the Father wants to accept responsibility on his Son. The court will grant them Joint Custody and the Child will bear his Father's last name.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Charleys: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jack500:

Can u start talking like someone that went to school, u think it is only Chioma father that has tradition or culture. Davido doesn't have?

In Yoruba land "baba omo lo l'omo"

U can as well tell Chioma father to try this nonsense, and see if he will not decay in jail.

Davido does not exist in that boy's life right now.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by wirinet(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:
Ewedu people still think they can sound sanctimonous about Igbo marital tradition but they still preserve all sort of obscenities in their yoruba tradition, these sanctimonous oafs still kidnap people, kill them and bury them with corpse of their kings when a yoruba king dies.
And there are no sanctimonous traditions igbo tradition, where daughters are treated as commodities to be sold to the highest bidder, where women are not allowed to inherit their fathers properties, where women are forced to drink the bath water of their husband's corpse and where Osu tradition is still rife.

But they think Igbo tradition and customary laws with all it's wisdom should be relegated for their benefit? What nonsense? Can these numbskulls go to the north and tell the hausas how to re-organize their Sharia?
What's the wisdom in these stupid traditions? So you know igbo tradition and customs is as primitive as sharia. Anyway, sharia just like primitive igbo customs is for the poor. Have you seen any rich man being tried in sharia court? Same way you cannot try any rubbish igbo culture on rich and influential people.

Hear it very clear you morons, Customary laws still remain sacrosanct, as far that law have not been abrogated, that child belongs to Chioma's dad, davido is a simply a sperm donor who has refused to do the needful.
Customary laws are the lowest laws in the hierarchy of laws in Nigeria. Ordinary state laws over ride customary laws.

This is not yoruba tradition, where every thug and tout likr mufutau, mutiu and Kazeemu can impregnate every sikira and bilikis with pride but without responsibility. Igbo tradition has it's roots in wisdom and it will outlive both you and I.
You are just angry like a boko haram member who wants to carry out suicide bombings. Igbo archaic traditions only apply in Igboland to people to subscribe to it. You can't force a Yoruba man or Hausa man to abide by igbos tradition. If you can't stand your daughter being impregnated by a Yoruba man, train your daughters or sisters not to open legs for Yoruba men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Charleys: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
bakynes3:

You are right but Davido the Father wants to accept responsibility on his Son. The court will grant them Joint Custody and the Child will bear his Father's last name.

Just like they handed child custody to Churchill or just like they handed custody to tblinks of Tiwa savage.

Guy.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
bakynes3:
I have come to the conclusion most of the Igbos on nairaland believe the Igbo Customs and Tradition supercedes the Nigerian Constitution. Stark illiterates and 18th Century Villagers.

So Nigerian constitution encourages impregnating a girl. And at same time has right over the person under the guidance of the parents.
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by IGBOmarryme: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
bakynes3:

When Sojo beat Chioma Papa like small pikin all of dem wey get mouth say na Chioma Papa get pikin go follow join beg Davido make e dey carry hin pikin go.

Who's sojo?, let him try any nonsense with chioma's papa na that time you go know sey even the egede wey davido belong go turn against him beat am join. Try any nonsense with Chioma's father and see fire..
Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by bakynes3: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:

Igbo customs existed for centuries before lugard and his ashawo wife cobbled your nigeria together under the influence of tombo liquor.
The house where the nigeria was cobbled together is now in shatters, rotten beyond redemption to reflect the hopeless state of the contraption they sewed up together.

So yes Igbo customary laws superceeds you Nigerian law that is less than a 100 years old. My grandfather is older than the so-called nigerian constitution..No living man is older than Igbo customary laws.

Another name for nigeria is 'Tufiakwa'.
I just dey look u dey laugh. So you think Yoruba people go sitdown dey look una claim Davido Son or you think we no get culture too. Or when the Court pronounce Davido as his righful father and Mobile Police Men and Soldiers are given orders to bring the Child for Davido's joint custody your stupid tradition will stand. When soldiers decend on that your stupid village you will know how far.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by mordred44: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
chukwunedum150:
Davido go and do the needful, as it stands now Ifeanyichukwu no be your pikin yet oo
u guys are jst spewin trash davido as said it all.....HE WE DIE osun 4 dat mata

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by Charly68: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Probably he assumed he is dealing with a Yoruba lady ...he should appreciate the guy for opening his eyes to the reality of his wife's family tradition...fucking women up and down claiming their children does not exist in Igbo land.. The child can never be his unless he pays the bride price .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture by TheChameleon: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
they sha wanna force the yoruba nigger to Wed the igbo hoe by force.... lolzzzzz no wedding simple. why hasn't flavour married his own igbo hoes, or the tradition only apply to yorubas. lol he won't marry the hoe. we don't marry hoes in yoruba land, we fork and fork and move on

Ogbanjeprophet will cry at this. Let us wait for more tales for him to feel better tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.