Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit (57869 Views)

Hameed Ali: Customs Seize $54 Million In Pangolin Parts, Elephant Tusks / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by wolexy14(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2020
fcmb na scam.....na cos the guy no agree share una ..na y una cast am........i get pesin wey collect 70k pounds n he was given the money without investigation...fcmb na d most used bank by yahoo boys cos na dem go help u process the inflow ....after una collect beta share
.......ole ole ole ole
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by nedekid: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2020
SincereBigot:
Closing my FCMB account this week.. there was not even a petition first... na them dey do oversabi
Me sef I am closing my Fcmb account
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by MartinsD12(m): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
https://punchng.com/fcmb-reports-man-to-efcc-after-54000-deposit/
If the man is politician would the fcmb bank have reported him the answer is no, I hate snitches.
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Goddys(m): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2020
He could have used a lawyer's account to pay the $54,000 since lawyers are covered by client confidentiality...

6 Likes

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by nedekid: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2020
I am closing my Fcmb business account.
Fcmb that offers you nothing, no loans, financing etc, no pos machine ie you have to buy and maintain yourself etc. Outdated app.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by DennisEche(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2020
ralphelo:

You are the useless hopeless human being here....
I pray someone will dupe you and your children born and yet unborn of the entire life savings.....
Thereafter, come here and be abusing buhari that Nigeria cannot develop.
Kudos to Fcmb.
If all our banks are doing this,there will be heavy reductions in Kidnappings, terrorism and other crimes.....The foreign investors can come over here,with more confidence in our systems.
Oga calm down and stop been hyper active, money that is already on its way to be relooted, all the recovered funds by efcc where are they.. ?

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by soloinc13: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2020
U no get sense...
OKorowanta:
Mumu bank!

1 Like

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by soloinc13: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2020
Who u epp?....how much u even get for account?
nedekid:
I am closing my Fcmb business account.
Fcmb that offers you nothing, no loans, financing etc, no pos machine ie you have to buy and maintain yourself etc. Outdated app.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2020
marshalcarter:
FCMB is a useless bank...where other banks are looking for customers to hit target...these ones are reporting their client...

FCMB is a useless bank
Na people like una there support fraud
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by nedekid: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2020
soloinc13:
Who u epp?....how much u even get for account?
Certainly enough to send you to school to assimilate my reasons as stated for closing my accout.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Sarang(f): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2020
marshalcarter:
FCMB is a useless bank...where other banks are looking for customers to hit target...these ones are reporting their client...

FCMB is a useless bank

It’s what banks do in sane climates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2020
It should be a law that the banks report a certain threshold of funds to efcc . That how it's done in the west .
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Slymonster(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Goddys:
He could have used a lawyer's account to pay the $54,000 since lawyers are covered by client confidentiality...

Not everyone is sharp na
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Microwhy: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2020
YoungPerson:
While I honestly want to commend this piece of news, I cannot help but smell double standards here. The bank only reported him because he was naive and didn't enter some important offices before and after the drop. The same banks that are hiding millions of dollars in stolen funds have never for one day graced the headlines for whistleblowing a corrupt politician. smh.
EFCC is also functioning on misplaced priorities. They should go after the real thieves.

Did you know that one of the IGRs of North Korea is cyber attacking and stealing money from foreign installations? Well, now you do. grin
Wetin that one mean...
"Foreign installations"
89 likes already hmmmm..
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
Nigerians doing Nigerians.
How can we develop this country when we can't watch our backs. Did the white man report any case of stolen money? No.
Why then label the innocent man a fraudster. See me I tire for this country oooo.
All the thief politicians are there stealing billions, you're here arresting an innocent man without proof. God help is in this country ooo
So because politicians steal anyone that dupe someone should be let go, those guys have dupe before and you don't do business aboard that why you come online and say nonsense

5 Likes

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by OKorowanta: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2020
soloinc13:
U no get sense...

If I say you be mumu now e go be like say I no get another curse.
Learn sense to comment on your own.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by lexy2014: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2020
YoungPerson:
While I honestly want to commend this piece of news, I cannot help but smell double standards here. The bank only reported him because he was naive and didn't enter some important offices before and after the drop. The same banks that are hiding millions of dollars in stolen funds have never for one day graced the headlines for whistleblowing a corrupt politician. smh.
EFCC is also functioning on misplaced priorities. They should go after the real thieves.

Did you know that one of the IGRs of North Korea is cyber attacking and stealing money from foreign installations? Well, now you do. grin

God bless u. Nigeria is dead
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Pato5(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2020
Comments here show the rate of ignorance here.
It is a statutory requirement for every bank to send reports of certain transactions to NFIU everyday.
These transactions are: individual transactions above N5M or $10k and corporation transactions above N10M or foreign currency equivalent.
Its left for NFIU to observe patterns in these reports and flag suspicious transactions.
Every bank in Nigeria is mandated by law to submit these reports daily.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Okoroawusa: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Very good investigative work.
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Okoroawusa: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Mogambo123:
It should be a law that the banks report a certain threshold of funds to efcc . That how it's done in the west .
The law is there since time immemorial. Deposit above $10000 is reported to EFCC.
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by temicyborg(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2020
I b Dey tink make I open account wit fcmb oooo tank GOD say I neva open am so lyk so dem go Dey snitch on me anytim big money enter my account if UBA or access bank try dis rubish wit me enh I go just close d account sharp sharp no tym
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by ronyman(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Sit back and watch as their stock will fall...FCMB....rats
valentineuwakwe:
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by SincereBigot: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2020
cookingsoul:
criminal we sight u.awon 419
not everybody is a fraudster like you. Adios
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Xclusiveme: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2020
marshalcarter:

FCMB is a useless bank
Ah swear
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by tonididdy(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2020
SciLab:
No petition, nothing, you just reported the guy and had FG seize the money, for government officials to loot. So what then is the gain here?

Anyday I hear my bank do this, I'm closing my accounts.

It's agreement btw the manager and EFCC... The manager will get his cut. This matter nor go reach magu table
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by calculator123(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

The comments on the first page shows Nigerians don't read and just jump into conclusions based on emotions.

No one is holy, but we must start the right against corruption from somewhere.

Thumbs up FCMB.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Xclusiveme: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Aaah but the money isn't that much na, 19million plus. So if i receive an alert of 20 million from my brother outside Nigeria to build house for him, they will question what kind of business he does? It's like they are mad. With time Banking system will collapse. Digital currency is the future
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Common 54000 USD. How come millions of dollars pass through our banks to Switzerland and the rest of the world?
I guess some money launderers are more equal than others

1 Like

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Foolishbuhari: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Ausrichie:

They carried out an investigation and they found out the money was sent to him by a fraudster. Simple. You should read the article you know it could help.

Who send dem message? Did anyone report their money missing?

I'm Closing my account with them ASAP! I no fit dey with bank when dey snitch on their customers! Imagine the rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by yeman1(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2020
Rubbish bank.
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by membranus: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2020
SciLab:
The best banks in the world are in Switzerland, Carribean Islands, Panama. They have one thing in common, they are run based on secrecy.

I'll do everything to have one of those offshore accounts.

Y
U be guyman, or why are you looking for a place to hide money?
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by damosade(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2020
This is a suspicious transaction for Christ sake, what is wrong with our youth, if they don't report it could lead to licence retrieval or billions fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.