Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit (57877 Views)

Hameed Ali: Customs Seize $54 Million In Pangolin Parts, Elephant Tusks / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by izibili44: 3:22am On Feb 26, 2020
You are right brother.me i dey close my account with them as soon as i enter niger.Na furk up
bigass123:

My brother keep kwayet there..
There was no petition, no complain from any quarter, the bank just decided to snitch based on suspicion. I know you'd say it's fraud and all but then mention one country in Europe or America where proceeds of fraud isn't one of the sources of their economy. Even the USA, most times when our oil money is stolen and deposited in their banks, they know it's illicit and fraud money but what do they stand to gain when they reject them or snitch.
They seal their mouth and use the money to drive their economy.
This "Hollier than thou" is only hypocrisy and its taking us nowhere.
When you talk about fraud Nigeria is a learner where North Korea, Russia and several other European countries are. These are countries y'all want to migrate to.
Hypocrisy and double standard is killing us more than Corona virus
Re: FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit by Authortee: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.