Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Early 30s Is The Best Time To Settle Down As A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Early 30s Is The Best Time To Settle Down As A Man. (1005 Views)

The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising / 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Early 30s Is The Best Time To Settle Down As A Man. by kollinzgee(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2020
I had an argument with a nairalander some days back.it was a quote war he was saying 25 years is the best time to settle down as a man but I strongly opposed that opinion mainly because life has no rules what works for A night not work for B but at the same time I believe the right time for a man to settle down is in his early 30s I gave him more than ten reasons why but to show he still thinks like a small boy his only reason was to have kids early what a myopic way to think.I am not yet 30 but I think it is the ideal time to settle because of the below reasons.

)Masculinity and maturity

30 years on earth is no joke, a man is his 30s has almost seen it all and should have his Shiit together I am talking emotional and mental strength .Nigerian woman are very dramatic and a boy cannot handle them imagine all these boys in their 20s that always come here to cry about rejections,heartbreaks always seeking advice for the smallest relationship challenges are they the ones to settle down smh.

2) It is mathematically balanced

let say you got married at the age of 32 God willing you gave birth the same year by the time you are in you late 50s you already have grown up kids your first born would be 27 second may be 24 the last 20 and so on why the rush to have kids early.

3) financial stability
how many boys between 20--- 27 can boast of 200k in their account.Nigerian economic climate is harsh it will take you years to stand as man unless you are lucky.well only those who accept reality will live long and enjoy life.

cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Early 30s Is The Best Time To Settle Down As A Man. by Chidonc(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2020
All this talk na ferouz. When God bless you and you feel you are both financially and emotionally stable to settle down, na your time be that. Early 30s o, late 20s oo, mid 20s etc. Na when man wake up from sleep be him morning.

5 Likes

Re: Why Early 30s Is The Best Time To Settle Down As A Man. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2020
It ok to marry at the time you choose be it 18 yrs (only son) - 35yrs (first son who will cater for the rest)....
All am saying is marry at the right time and when you feel like to marry. Yes money is needed but not in all situation
Re: Why Early 30s Is The Best Time To Settle Down As A Man. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2020
Don't get married, impregnate like 3 girls before 25.Then focus on getting rich.

Marriage no be joke! Igbe iya wo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Early 30s Is The Best Time To Settle Down As A Man. by proclinician: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2020
Marriage no be joke sha. You dont come and go and get married because you're 32.
Re: Why Early 30s Is The Best Time To Settle Down As A Man. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
As a strong anti-feminist. I strongly advice early children making. I will impregnate like 3 grls.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Spend In A Relationship? / Ig Comedian Accused Of Promoting Rape In His 18+ Commedy Skit / South African Woman Completely Unclad Video (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.