Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation (1355 Views)

Lady's Boobs Almost Spills On Her Graduation Ceremony. See Her Mom's Reaction / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
How do I plan the life of my fiancee? She's in Final year and I plan to marry her next year June. Today, I asked her what her plans after school, plus marriage is she responded with "I don't know, please help me plan my life and what to do ". She is very sound and academically inclined. I just don't know where to start. She is studying Human Nutrition and Dietetics. A medical related course.
I know whatever I suggest will be accepted by her.
Re: She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation by proclinician: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
What's her discipline? What does she want from life? Are u life planner?
Re: She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
proclinician:
What's her discipline? What does she want from life? Are u life planner?
she's studying Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Re: She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation by proclinician: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Samostical:
she's studying Human Nutrition and Dietetics

She has prospects Na. I thought it's some useless course. There are a number of them where I work. She should pick a job in a federal hospital after her nysc and internship and save some funds from there. If she is good in biomedical studies and allied researches she can go for masters as soon as there's means. With that she can start looking for lecturing jobs.
Re: She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation by AstroG: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2020

Re: She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation by Jemerson: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2020
proclinician:

She has prospects Na. I thought it's some useless course. There are a number of them where I work. She should pick a job in a federal hospital after her nysc and internship and save some funds from there. If she is good in biomedical studies and allied researches she can go for masters as soon as there's means. With that she can start looking for lecturing jobs.

Hello ... What of someone with HND in Nutrition and Dietetics?

What Post graduate programme can she do. Asking for my sister
Re: She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Maybe, She Needs An Architect.
Re: She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation by proclinician: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jemerson:

Hello ... What of someone with HND in Nutrition and Dietetics?

What Post graduate programme can she do. Asking for my sister

MPH as in Master's in public health is rewarding. You can also add parasitology to it to broaden the prospects. I think she should start with PGD. I'm not sure how exactly it's done for people with HND but public health is a good option
Re: She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation by Jemerson: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2020
proclinician:

MPH as in Master's in public health is rewarding. You can also add parasitology to it to broaden the prospects. I think she should start with PGD. I'm not sure how exactly it's done for people with HND but public health is a good option

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Traveled, Before I Come Back, My Husband Has Already Married Our Maid / Please Dont Be Scammed / LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.