Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? (4921 Views)

Why are yahoo boys like this? / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) / Yoruba Girls Like Dating Yoruba Boys To Avoid Speaking English - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Moz22: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2020
What a biased but foolish judgement

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Nomanlike:
Not all but most Yoruba guys are guilty of this

Anybody who have been in the midst of Yoruba guys must have noticed how loud and noisy they can be like TF can't y'all talk in low tones??

Back then in NYSC camp these yoruba guys that gathered themselves in a corner couldn't stop disturbing the whole building with there loud voice at 11/12pm everyday And the worst past is that they never converse with English.. Before you know it they will be shouting from end to end and if one tries to caution them they will start picking fights.. Anywhere Yoruha boys are gathered you must always notice them because they will be disturbing the whole place and are always talking on top of there voice. Thereby attracting unwarranted attention.
I see that as low self esteem issues though and joblessness because anyone who have something going for them can't be so uncivilised.
If you are among those guilty of this take note and correct yourself.
Nigeria is hell enough stop polluting the environment with noise
Before y'all tribalise this trade its nothing personal just some candid sayings
Peace

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Akanoaaa(m): 3:31am On Feb 26, 2020
The Op is ofonu. Lemme tell you, Igbo own worst pass. I remember some Igbo people wey dey live for our compound back in the days, whenever they start shouting like this you go think say dem they fight ni and you no go know say na ordinary explanation dem they do. Okino family dey make noise no be small but I love Okino family and I miss them. I don't hate any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 26, 2020
This is so true. even though I've never given it a thought, I just realised they are very very lousy and loquacious.

Anyways.. I don't have a problem with that cos I don't have anything to do with them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Froshloaded: 5:05am On Feb 26, 2020
grin grin
AshiraWealthy:
This is so true. even though I've never given it a thought, I just realised they are very very lousy and loquacious.

Anyways.. I don't have a problem with that cos I don't have anything to do with them. grin
cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Stop the stereotype.
Nigerians are naturally loud people.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Happyfela(m): 6:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Might be true, i have about three friends, yoruba guys, talking Codedly is alien to them, voice always loud. Have to hush and caution them sometimes. What's a man without Awareness and stealth

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by vezycash(m): 6:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Nomanlike:

Anybody who have been in the midst of Yoruba guys must have noticed how loud and noisy they can be like TF can't y'all talk in low tones??

This is availability bias.

To the best of my knowledge ALL Nigerian tribes are loud, noisy mofos - ALL.

Igbo guys in computer village, ladipo, any bar are loud

Meet Hausas guys in their area and they too are loud.

Port Harcourt guys are very loud. They can argue about nothing with extreme passion.

Guessing your parents have their own home, fenced and in a quiet area.

And your parents almost never fought.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by ultimate77(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Nomanlike:

Back then in NYSC camp these yoruba guys that gathered themselves in a corner couldn't stop disturbing the whole building with there loud voice at 11/12pm everyday And the worst past is that they never converse with English.. Before you know it they will be shouting from end to end and if one tries to caution them they will start picking fights.. Anywhere Yoruha boys are gathered you must always notice them because they will be disturbing the whole place and are always talking on top of there voice. Thereby attracting unwarranted attention.
I see that as low self esteem issues though and joblessness because anyone who have (Has) something going for them can't be so uncivilised. (Something going for them)
Peace

Be guided next time
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Charleys: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2020
vezycash:

This is availability bias.

To the best of my knowledge ALL Nigerian tribes are loud, noisy mofos - ALL.

Igbo guys in computer village, ladipo, any bar are loud

Meet Hausas guys in their area and they too are loud.

Port Harcourt guys are very loud. They can argue about nothing with extreme passion.

Guessing your parents have their own home, fenced and in a quiet area.

And your parents almost never fought

I think this is a factor too. I can still remember when I left camp to rent a place, I was irritated by a Cockerel anytime it crows, and it had the habit of crowing close to the window.

In the morning and afternoon. It wasn't nice at all.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by fecosequence(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2020
so, op you just noticed recently.?Na der way jare.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by shomutuski(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2020
grin
mumumugu:
when you put too much oil in your food, it lubricates the vocal cord which makes speaking easier
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Tayor23(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol grin, not true.
Most of the Yoruba guys I've dated are quiet
Only few of them are lousy
you must have dated many of them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
cry cry cry

What?
Are you lousy and loquacious?

I wasn't referring to you my friend grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Beckysexy(f): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tayor23:
you must have dated many of them
Yeah
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by TheSyndrome: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
With face wey be like Count Dracula own, even took the picture at night shocked shocked shocked

AshiraWealthy:

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by GeneralPula: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Nomanlike:

I see that as low self esteem issues though and joblessness because anyone who have something going for them can't be so uncivilised.
Peace
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night / Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right / Rejections And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.