Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

End Of Year Love!express It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of Year Love!express It (5704 Views)

Boy Dresses Like Woman To Write End Of Year Exam For His Girlfriend. See Photos! / End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Year Love!express It by kaymoney2(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
190:

LOL, Joblessness at its highest peak
Omolola is outta my league, kant stop laffin @ that kay
since you would follow the mouth of a jobless cretin and believe im now clubless

I laff in swahili

@190 Ok no qualms lets hope you still strike well and still score great goals and not that type of yakubu goal or own goal bros** My advice is never go play in Qatar league* Wishing you happy xmas in advance 
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by 190: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2010
^^

BRO u suppose believe me now
although some Stoopid nitwits wanna bend down
and go through the same lane ive gone before which im totally
okay with, Thanks a millie my main man,how's the frosty condition at
your location,
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by freecocoa(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2010
kay-money:

@ Goldie you Worth more than a million gold** This  is just the beginning** Santa will hand over the keys of your range Rover Sport SUV to you on that special day 25th  wink wink
Kay love,am jealous o,are you hiting on goldie?you even bought us the same presents hmmm,i don't understand you again.
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by Phate07(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2010

Emm please, what is this all about? Are you all looking for people to buy you gifts this xmas? undecided
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by 190: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2010
freecocoa:

Kay love,am jealous o,are you hiting on goldie?you even bought us the same presents hmmm,i don't understand you again.
**coughs**
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by Mygoldie(f): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
freecocoa:

oh my dayz,freecocoa,he aint hiting on me pls.he's just a very kind fellow,don't wowwy Kay is all yours.
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
190:

**coughs**
why are coughing naw?
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by freecocoa(f): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2010
Mygoldie:

oh my dayz,freecocoa,he aint hiting on me pls.he's just a very kind fellow,don't wowwy Kay is all yours.

ok o but the kindness is too much,he should have bought me a privat jet and you a sports car.lol.
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by 190: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
freecocoa:

why are coughing naw?
^^

Cos you are simply jealous honey
you know k-money loves u
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by daduke2k(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2010
hey houze wotz popin, Been a long i waz here.
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by freecocoa(f): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2010
190:

^^

Cos you are simply jealous honey
you know k-money loves u
I do but you know a girl's got to hold her man tight cos some girls who are desperate are not smiling at all,am just shining ma eyes.
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by Mygoldie(f): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2010
noooooooooooo freecocoa im not desperate and you know it,maybe its my swagger.(shinning your eyes to keep ur man) its a shitty world sometimes innit?
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by 190: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
freecocoa:

I do but you know a girl's got to hold her man tight cos some girls who are desperate are not smiling at all,am just shining ma eyes.
Yeah rite, i know no body's gonna take your man from u

i know what u capable of doin
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
Mygoldie:

noooooooooooo freecocoa im not desperate and you know it,maybe its my swagger.(shinning your eyes to keep your man) its a shitty world sometimes innit?
Awww sweery,i wasn't refering to you,i was just stating the obvious about life.so chill aite?
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2010
190:

Yeah rite, i know no body's gonna take your man from u

i know what u capable of doin
thanks dear,i know say u dey believe my weight.
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by 190: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2010
sshhh, dont tell him i told you

when k-money called me he talked about you for hours

he loves u dont be decieved with his little pranks
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by freecocoa(f): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2010
190:

I'm blushing,don't worry i won't tell him,now i can sleep wivout worries.u know 190 u re actually a good fwend despite that we fight alot.l love dude.
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by 190: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2010
freecocoa:

I'm blushing,don't worry i won't tell him,now i can sleep wivout worries.u know 190 u re actually a good fwend despite that we fight alot.l love dude.

anytyme dearie,
too bad you dont know the real 190
but k-money does
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by MrsEve2(f): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2010
Okay Nairalanders! Keep spreading the love! My husband IS trying to boss me off Nairaland, WHATEVER, Ladies LET YOUR MAN think HE RUNNING thangs when he ain't! I will see yall tomorrow! Be LOVING YALL!
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by Kunbee: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

No! . . .dear,
I don't know . . .could you pls tell me cheesy

Nope

annawhite:

stop encouraging dat kunkunkun of a lady,she is lusting afta u cheesy cheesy cheesy

@190 who you wan cash
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by kaymoney2(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
Mygoldie:

Yes Goldie is just a hand of fellowship am extending to you**  since that guy jimoh ran away I really dont  wat you to  fell bad I always want you to be happy and moreover you are our family firend  wink smiley

freecocoa:

Dont worry you know say Goldie na our family friend next ride for you na Hummer wink just chill** you know say Goldie boyfriend just runaway grin so i no want make she dey feel bad thats why naww cheesy cheesy

190:

@ 190 Hmm My home is in your hands** Make e no scatter oo*** No be everything I tell you- you go dey tell my woman oo** You know say something when we talk let it be btw us bros~ At thesame time thanks for the positive comments wink
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by 190: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2010
^^

anytyme are you hiting the pubs

im staying at home today
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by kaymoney2(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2010
No pub tonite Because yestarday was black friday the pub was really rockky* I was out there having great fun the hang over is still hanging all over me cheesy
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by 190: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2010
^^
Lol, yeah had a nite out too yesterday
and it waz fun, im completely broken down rite now
been indoors all day and wit this snow i guess thats how tomorrow's gon be
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2010
[size=14pt]Shout out to all Nairalanders[/size]:

My special shout list are for those who I respect and am blessed to have had interactions/debates/ laughs with:

Guys:

190 - Words can't explain how I feel about his guy, I'd like to thank him for being there for me!  kiss
Mr.Cork - When I first read his posts, this guy had me on the floor (literally) crying TEARS @ my job from laughing so hard, and he never fails to amuse me!
Sagamite -  just now getting to know him, but I get a "big bro" vibe from him. I like his sarcasm1 He's BOSS!
Ogaga4lLuv aka 666 -  mysterious, wierd, and at times annoying, but I loves 'em!
BK.Babe - My brother. Period. LOTS OF LOVE for this guy!
Roymary - Got my back, and I his! wink
D-sENSE - Doesn't have a LICK of sense LOL but is very cool. Needs to leave my 190 alone but he's still fine by me!
InesQor - One of my first NLder friends! Full of wisdom and humble!
K-Money - HILARIOUS! One of the few ppl who can make "childish" jokes but it STILL seems mature and full of sense! I REALLY like this guy!
Mr.BrownJay - I still think he is a player, but he is one player that is fine by me! Dude is all around cool and full of "swagger" lol
Ochi (forgot the rest of his name  undecided) - Just met him and he's one of my fav.s! Hope to get to know him more in '11! cool
Adolfe - This guy confuses me. He pisses me off ALL the time, yet I like him still lol. KUDOS!
Felix_Weah - where ever he is, I wish he'd COME BACK! He's the ONLY NLder who has me cramped with laughter more than Mr. Cork! grin
JohnDoe/Strangerf - Uses themselves as my target practice, so I have to give them a shout out!  tongue

*If i miss anyone pls. let me kno! I love you all!

Gals:

Mrs. Eve - My American "Big Sis", I have nothing but love for her. She's real, and full of common sense! I respect her 4real!
Carolece - My Jamaican twin sis!  Controversial sweet heart, full of curse words lol but at the same time gives some of the BEST advice!
Inked - HILARIOUS! This is a REAL chica. We bump heads on a few things but I know @ the end of the day she's keeping it "funky" (real) and I respect her assertiveness
Ms.Potato - My Asian sister, always leave me with a  shocked expression! She's vulgar, out there and a bit much: JUST THE WAY I LIKE HER!  smiley wink
Ochungal - She is another Jamo ally of mine, she disappeared but where ever she is, she's my ace!
Tink_Sh - Didn't start off very well with her but I have come to respect this WOMAN. She's mature, classy and just down right awesome!
Rachael & Mamaken - The two vanilla mamis! Just met them and they are kewl. Love the sarcasm, they always leave me cracking up laughing!
Tpia - Has me CRYING with laughter all of the time! (She adds more years to mi vida!) grin
sleekch1c ( I hope I spelled it right!  undecided) - She too has me crying with laughter when she attacks! She has some venom! I like her!

*If I forget someone let me know! Love you guys!

I love them all! By the grace of God, I pray that they make it to see 2011, and that it is a prosperous year!
Stay sweet ppl!
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by kaymoney2(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2010
@ MzDarkSkin  You deserve more than just a clap** What you deserve has been carefully wrapped by me to be delivered by a trusted santa claus to you at home by express delivery cheesy wink

Re: End Of Year Love!express It by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2010
*Hugs K-Money!* Awe thanks!
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by kaymoney2(m): 12:44am On Dec 19, 2010
A big hug for MzDarkSkin** She is truelly a rare gem wink wink

Re: End Of Year Love!express It by 190: 2:37am On Dec 19, 2010
kiss kiss kiss @DARKSKIN
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by Dsense(m): 3:34am On Dec 19, 2010
@MzD
Tell your man to start behaving like a real man . . .
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2010
Thanks 190 & K-money! kiss smiley

@D-Sense angry you tell him *stick out tongue and runs away!* grin
Re: End Of Year Love!express It by DAY12(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^^
A Christmas Prayer For My Friends on Naira-Land.

Most Heavenly Father, I pray for all my forum friends today.

Lord I pray that all their needs will be taken care of.

I pray that all their hearts will be filled with your sweet love.

I pray that their bodies and minds will be healed in The Name of Jesus.

Sweet Lord, please deliver them from turmoil, worry and stress.

Please fill them and their lives with peace and joy.

Sweet Lord, please heal their family relationships and bring broken families together.

Lord, please fill them with your spiritual presence, that they may feel your joy and delight in the celebration of the birth of your son.

Please Lord, please let this holiday season be a season filled with family love and unity. 

& also pray for my country NIGERIA. ,Lord please guard us from war, from fire and wind, from compromise, fear, confusion. Be close to our president GEJ and our statesmen; give them vision and courage, as they ponder decisions affecting peace and the future of the world.

I pray for the Single men & women on dis forum as well, Lord, release the man/woman we have preordained as our spouse, let our spouse be a person who loves us  wholeheartedly.

My special prayers for my good friend, OGAGUN MONEY MAN! a.k.a Kay Money & dha founder of dis award winning forum Hon, Seun, May your heart sees joys & all your wishes shall be granted. I will not forget, IYATRUSTEE despite dat you re married, i go still love you die! MS ROPETO, CAMELOT, ZEALOT, MRBROWNJAY, DONPUZO,190, 170, JUSTWISE, YORISB, D-SENSE[/b], I pray for everyone of you & let all satanic barriers keeping us from meeting be dissolved.

grin*MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? / Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! / Naija Girls, Which Way!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.