Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here (1167 Views)

The Many Financial Burdens Of An African Boyfriend / Steps In Fighting Depression / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
shocked

According to the WHO:

-- Depression is a common mental disorder.
Globally, more than 264 million people of all ages suffer from depression.

-- Depression is a leading cause of disability
worldwide and is a major contributor to the overall global burden of disease.

-- More women are affected by depression
than men.

-- Depression can lead to suicide.

-- There are effective psychological and
pharmacological treatments for moderate and severe depression.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
kiss

You can FIGHT depression, you just have to believe you can! Never give up! Never allow what people say or do GET to you, NEVER!

I will share my story as time goes on...

3 Likes

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
shocked

According to medicalnewstoday.com article, written by Brian Wu; there are situational and clinical depression.

Situational depression is known medically as
''adjustment disorder with depressed mood.'' It often resolves in time, and talking about the problem can ease the recovery process.

Clinical depression, known medically as ''major depressive disorder,'' can develop if the individual does not recover. This is a more severe mental health condition.

Did you read the above bolded words?
FIGHT depression,
Your loved ones needs you,
YOU need YOU,
the world needs YOU!!!
Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
embarassed

You're depressed, huh? You think you're the only one going through depression' huh? Huh you think so? Well WHO says 264 million souls are battling that murderer called depression, certainly YOU'RE NOT ALONE! Keep fighting, 'cause that's what living beings do everyday on earth!

I ''lost'' my best friend, MY DADDY; two f*cking days to my ''useless'' birthday! I was just 13! I saw and touched his lifeless body, the trauma, my life never remained the same! I WAS A LITTLE HAPPY THEN, now I'm BROKEN!

Life goes on, struggle continues, the worst punishment I must give to depression; is to transform its negative effect in me into positive. Depression hates me that's why it wants to control me through my mind, ITS HATRED GIVES ME STRENGTH TO FIGHT BACK BRUTALLY!

Cc Zinny377

2 Likes

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by osuolale95(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
I'm in need of cutter plotter, T-shirt heat press and cap heat press to start my cloth branding business, but couldn't get help even from my family....

#200,000 can do
Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2020
shocked

This is war,
It's either YOU WIN or DEPRESSION WINS!
This is the survival of the fittest,
You gotta show that monster (depression) you're the fittest!

This is the battle to control, Depression wants to control you and your mind is aiding it BUT you gotta fight back mentally,physically etc!

Who the bleep is depression that you should surrender to?

Who the bleep is 'he'?

-- You survived for nine months in your mother's womb, where the bleep was depression that monster?

-- You survived as a child, toddler, adolescent and adult; and you're still FIGHTING! Who the bleep is depression to take over your mind?

If NWAEJE is surviving, I believe you can, AY I
BELIEVE! Whenever you feel depressed and your mind is heartbroken and heavy; CRY (you read right!), cry out those pains and sorrows ''cry no dey kill pikin''.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by zinny377(f): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
NwaEje:
embarassed

You're depressed, huh? You think you're the only one going through depression' huh? Huh you think so? Well WHO says 264 million souls are battling that murderer called depression, certainly YOU'RE NOT ALONE! Keep fighting, 'cause that's what living beings do everyday on earth!

I ''lost'' my best friend, MY DADDY; two f*cking days to my ''useless'' birthday! I was just 13! I saw and touched his lifeless body, the trauma, my life never remained the same! I WAS A LITTLE HAPPY THEN, now I'm BROKEN!

Life goes on, struggle continues, the worst punishment I must give to depression; is to transform its negative effect in me into positive. Depression hates me that's why it wants to control me through my mind, ITS HATRED GIVES ME STRENGTH TO FIGHT BACK BRUTALLY!

Cc Zinny377

Thanks for sharing your story! This makes me realize i Can't give depression any place in my life...am fighting till the end. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiss

SAY NO TO DEPRESSION, FIGHT BACK!!!

I'll be fine by fire boy

All the pain of yesterday

I go forget am tomorrow

That is one thing that they don't know

It is hard to find a way

But I'm just too proud to say so

I will always find my way home I won't lie I ran away

From the pain and all the sorrow

And I couldn't bear to stay

Ohh here

But I gats grind for MAMA sake

And I gat music for the pain o One day I'll find away

They say am good I get talent (Talent)

But I'm not ready for the challenge
(Challenge)

Only me for this planet And I'm scared I no go lie

What if I never get to blow

What if no one gets to know

But I'll be fine

I'll be fine

I wait here till the rain goes,
One day I'll see the rainbow

1 Like

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiss

DEPRESSION THE SHAMELESS MONSTER PREYING ON OUR MINDS, YOU'RE POWERLESS!

I'll be fine
I'll be fine
There's no need to worry for me
I'll be fine
(Rhythm on cool)
I no they wait for time again Coz e dey do me like shadow
E dey play me like piano
This hustle must to pay
How I go take do am I no know
But this road I gat to follow
Yee ye yee They say am good I get talent (Talent)
But I'm not ready for the challenge (Challenge)
Only me for this planet
(I will love to find a way) But I'm still scared I no go lie
E be like say I don dey blow
What if no one get to know
But I'll be fine
I'll be fine
I wait here till the rain goes One day I'll see the rainbow

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Offpoint: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
I'm currently depress, I can't find my pin mouth charger since morning.... if I don't see it before tomorrow, only God knows what I might do to myself.
Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Offpoint:
I'm currently depress, I can't find my pin mouth charger since morning.... if I don't see it before tomorrow, only God knows what I might do to myself.

shocked

Don't harm yourself sir, take mine cheesy please...
Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by annayawchee: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
I'm depressed for so Many reasons but I am fighting it and I'm winning, it's hard but I will overcome

1 Like

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 29, 2020
annayawchee:
I'm depressed for so Many reasons but I am fighting it and I'm winning, it's hard but I will overcome

shocked

Share your burdens sir, please do not keep it to yourself; sharing here will help a lot! We are all going through hard times but we gotta keep keeping on!

FIGHT DEPRESSION WITH US SIR, you're still suffering from ''situational depression''; don't let it slip into ''clinical depression''.

We love you...
Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by annayawchee: 12:15am On Feb 29, 2020
NwaEje:

shocked

Share your burdens sir, please do not keep it to yourself; sharing here will help a lot! We are all going through hard times but we gotta keep keeping on!

FIGHT DEPRESSION WITH US SIR, you're still suffering from ''situational depression''; don't let it slip into ''clinical depression''.

We love you...
wish u could o but if I end up losing the fight which of course will be hard, let it be known that I tried shaa
Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 29, 2020
annayawchee:
wish u could o but if I end up losing the fight which of course will be hard, let it be known that I tried shaa

shocked

Sir you can defeat that monster called depression, if I tell you what I'm going through eh...

I'm 17... All on my own... Please sir, I beg you; share your burdens, KILL THAT MONSTER CALLED DEPRESSION!

1 Like

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by LegendaryLover(m): 5:43am On Feb 29, 2020
i love licking my woman's yansh. One day, while licking her yansh, white worms from her rectum/anus fell into my tongue. I saw the white worms and chewed it. hmmm. t'was so yummy. best day of my life. But ever since that day, she has stopped letting me lick her yansh, and it has caused me to be depressed.

i don't know what to do. I don't want to cheat on her, and even if i do, how am i sure those other women will have same worms coming from their yansh/rectum/ anus?

I'm so depressed now.
Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
shocked

Say NO to depression!!!
Say NO to that coward!!!
Fight on with me!!!

1 Like

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
Im depressed about God. does he really exist?
Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by white3663: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
NwaEje:
shocked

Say NO to depression!!!
Say NO to that coward!!!
Fight on with me!!!

Happy birthday big man, I pray God grants you all your heart desires , I'm following your diary and I must say I'm impressed. Continue to defy the gory and by Gods grace you will embrace the glory when the time comes, God speed bro

1 Like

Re: Fighting Depression; Share Your Burdens Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
white3663:

Happy birthday big man, I pray God grants you all your heart desires , I'm following your diary and I must say I'm impressed. Continue to defy the gory and by Gods grace you will embrace the glory when the time comes, God speed bro

shocked

Thank you so much sir, I appreciate...

We must continue...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Got Stuck While Having S3x With Lover, From Behind (video) / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? / Fucking Need A Sugar Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.