Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Fucking Need A Sugar Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fucking Need A Sugar Mama (1161 Views)

My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine / See Funny Conversation Between Sugar Mama And Sugar Boy / Fucking Hot Dude... �� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by TotoGame(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by Nackzy: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmmmm the hustle is real man, i blame Buhari sha
Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by Ahonsi0R(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote][/quote]
Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
You're about to get scammed, they will ask registration money from you, plus security code money..... grin grin cheesy
Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by SeaTrade(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
TotoGame:
I'm a student and I'm in need of a sexy sugar mummy

Whatsapp me on 08024281067
You don see sugar mommy weh dey sexy for Nigeria before? undecided
If at all you get,na the ones weh their belle don fall ,cover their pelvic region you go dey see ... grin grin
Those ones weh you need to dey on better codeine diet and tramadol ,with small tombo and bajinotu before you go fit get erection to use bang am,
And carry better baby oil follow body because those mamas dey dry like burnt kpomo from Kano lol.
Know the difference between a sugar mummy and a cougar henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by TotoGame(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
SeaTrade:
You don see sugar mommy weh dey sexy for Nigeria before? undecided
If at all you get,na the ones weh their belle don fall ,cover their pelvic region you go dey see ... grin grin
Those ones weh you need to dey on better codeine diet and tramadol ,with small tombo and bajinotu before you go fit get erection to use bang am,
And carry better baby oil follow body because those mamas dey dry like burnt kpomo from Kano lol.
Know the difference between a sugar mummy and a cougar henceforth.

You're talking out of experience bah

Hook me up with one abeg
Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by TotoGame(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nackzy:
Hmmmm the hustle is real man, i blame Buhari sha

Watin man go do nah
Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by TotoGame(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
You're about to get scammed, they will ask registration money from you, plus security code money..... grin grin cheesy

I know their format tho
Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by KingDash: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
me sef need oh
Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by SeaTrade(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
TotoGame:

You're talking out of experience bah

Hook me up with one abeg
Not experience,just common sense.
Which woman that still have male demand will pay you for sex? undecided
They are even in your streets,I've just given you the category of women who can be your possible clientele.
Go after them,be bold,be friendly with them and keep them company,
You might start small with small small billings,5k,10k,20k,etc...some na food sef dem go give you cheesy
Still take sha and grow through the ranks,
When you don love-vendor up,you go for bigger clients by engaging bigger neighbourhoods and hangouts and apply same principle(all women are alike regardless what anyone tells you),rinse and repeat.
Bigger clients obviously means bigger billing.
Goodluck.
Re: Fucking Need A Sugar Mama by TotoGame(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
SeaTrade:
Not experience,just common sense.
Which woman that still have male demand will pay you for sex? undecided
They are even in your streets,I've just given you the category of women who can be your possible clientele.
Go after them,be bold,be friendly with them and keep them company,
You might start small with small small billings,5k,10k,20k,etc...some na food sef dem go give you cheesy
Still take sha and grow through the ranks,
When you don love-vendor up,you go for bigger clients by engaging bigger neighbourhoods and hangouts and apply same principle(all women are alike regardless what anyone tells you),rinse and repeat.
Bigger clients obviously means bigger billing.
Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina / We Got Married! / My Husband Uses Aboniki As Lubricant To Have Sex With Me- Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.