Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar (8318 Views)

Married Woman Stuck While Cheating With Her Boyfriend – VIDEO / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by freelansa: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Cobra prevents people from separating man and woman stuck in sex till husband arrived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TGbdV0xsVs&feature=youtu.be

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by kristonium(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Africa with juju!

If only they can use this to improve their standard of living?

How come all these juju couldn't stop corruption? Imagine this type of cobra stopping people from looting? But instead they use to attack their fellow poor people.

Note, I'm never in support of adultery or fornication.

Modified.. The cobra doesn't look real though.. Seems more like a comedy kit

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by GOFRONT(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by bunmconig(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
this one strong o

8 Likes

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
coBRA ko, coPANT ni!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by PlayerMeji: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
You sef, I no now weda to laff abi vex for you...walahi grin grin grin

MrBrownJay1:
coBRA ko, coPANT ni!

1 Like

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by sparog(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by sofiscatedmoron: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Movie title pls

9 Likes

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
African Science! Even without the cobra, nobody can separate them!

the above has nothing to do with Africa nor juju, and all to do with a medical condition.
it could be two things: one is called PENIS CAPTIVUS and the other is called SITUATIONAL VAGINISMUS (Google it, thank me later for educating you) and anybody can suffer from it... as confirmed below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl7fxyyRDqI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by AfroBeatDiary: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the above has nothing to do with Africa nor juju, and all to do with a medical condition.
it could be two things: one is called PENIS CAPTIVUS and the other is called SITUATIONAL VAGINISMUS (Google it, thank me later for educating you) and anybody can suffer from it... as confirmed below:

Thank you fr this piece, quite educating but the footage has been blocked, I think it;s copyright violation or so.
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
Thank you fr this piece, quite educating but the footage has been blocked, I think it;s copyright violation or so.

just copy and paste the youtube address (below the video) put it in your browser and the video will open directly on Youtube where anyone can see it,

1 Like

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

video must be blocked from being shared...just copy and paste the youtube address (below the video) put it in your browser and the video will open directly on Youtube where anyone can see it,
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by AfroBeatDiary: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

video must be blocked from being shared...just copy and paste the youtube address (below the video) put it in your browser and the video will open directly on Youtube where anyone can see it,

It worked, i'm watching it already.... Mehnnn, so having sex is a risk itself!
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by finalboss(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Doesn't look real

1 Like

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by ValCon888: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Toy cobra. But If it was a real cobra, then I pity the person on top grin
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Didn't you read the headline
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Is obviously a movie. from the camera angle

1 Like

Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by Kobicove(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
How did the snake get there?
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by virago(f): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
freelansa:

Cobra prevents people from separating man and woman stuck in sex till husband arrived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TGbdV0xsVs&feature=youtu.be

cc lalasticlala

If you believe this you'll believe anything
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by bobkezel(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Can u tell us the medical name why it happens to only cheating partners and not to husbands and wives.
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by tjfulloption(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
If it not somewhere in Kenya it's either Zimbabwe. Weirdooo people !
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by Kiddllc: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2020
No be to dey catch all these bloggers n beat them one by one soo
Re: Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar by africandictator(m): 2:02am On Feb 26, 2020
Africa love to use their own technology when it’s not too necessary. How can you enslave a snake that should probably be in the bush resting and subdue it to this kind of slavery. In fact, spits! A man with that kind of technology (african magic ) should not have a cheating wife in the first place. Niccur what’s your juju for..

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Abort On My Own / High School Girls Were Caught Filming In A Class doing rubbish / Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Viral After Exposing Her Pant While Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.