Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement (48201 Views)

Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / Disquiet In Lagos APC Over Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
cool

APC would win the review and Diri would be out of senate, and lose out as a Governor there by creating a golden chance for a senatorial election to fill in Diri's seat at the senate with qualified APC man.. last last they just want Diri out of the senate

Wole Olanipekun SAN wouldn't take a case he isn't 99% sure of winning at this stage of his career, I wish Diri goodluck on his sudden retirement from politics

you are this good in analysing politics and you are not the governor of your state? go and sit down abeg, you are not God.
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by Niwdog(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2020
asobo:
Go check Abia and Akwa Ibom 2015 elections were Chief Wole lost out in one of the states then get back to me.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by Niwdog(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Sorry there is no chaos here. Under the universal declaration of human as per the UN Charter, the supreme court can review this judgement.

I'm a senior lawyer and I know the law more than you.

We are talking about burden of proof here. There is no proof to warrant such judgement at the first place.
senior lawyer my ass
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by Citytrend: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2020
magzey:

Point of correction , this government is very concerned on free and fair judgement. The best government ever.
Free and fair after the initial intimidation on Judges when this Government assumed office. Have you forgotten how the Judges where demoted and kidnapped. Including what happened to the CJ before the General election?

What this Government forget earlier is that Judges are in their own and cannot be intimidated by any government.

Kindly be informed that what this Government is witnessing now is the aftermat of their earlier intimidation.

Anyway, this is a strong bone. Not for the babies to understand
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by durangokid: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:

Lyon case isn't forgery as the results where confirmed to be original, the case is using multiple name just like buhari bearing muhammadu buhari at NDA kaduna and Cambridge exam Muhammad buhari and it is a pre election matter.. Ihedioha is over voting and a post election matter
. Well I am not saying that the results are fake but court says so but to me Degi should have sworen an affidavits before now to tie the names, which he didn't do, in the civil service rules only one name is acceptable apart from the first name and second name
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by eldoradoxx: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2020
Anyone who believes that Supreme Court will ever admit an error in its judgment and review it is just deluded. Supreme Court will not go back to its judgment. When the lawyers were making their submissions, they always have every opportunity to address the court on the consequences of giving judgment in favour of either of the parties. Ihedioha, Lyon etc lawyers had that opportunity. I have read the reason for approaching the Supreme Court in Baylesa case. It is totally baseless. The ground is that the trial court did not grant PDP's request to disqualify the Lyon and therefore Supreme Court went outside the judgment of the trial court in disqualifying Lyon. The issue is that they forgot that Supreme court must right the wrong of the trial Court. Since Lyon wouldn't be qualified to run for Governor on the disqualification of Degi, then whether or not the trial court disqualified Lyon isn't relevant anymore. The Supreme Court has stated the law, both of them are not qualified to run.
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by Itsme0I: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
there's one prophet that prophesied that Lyon would be sworn in by match.
The story Even made fp
[/s]
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
cool

APC would win the review and Diri would be out of senate, and lose out as a Governor there by creating a golden chance for a senatorial election to fill in Diri's seat at the senate with qualified APC man.. last last they just want Diri out of the senate

Wole Olanipekun SAN wouldn't take a case he isn't 99% sure of winning at this stage of his career, I wish Diri goodluck on his sudden retirement from politics

A typical tribalistic Nigerian. Your yoruba demigod will lose the case and you will still come out here twisting the blame on another thing.
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by eleko1: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
They said that I should go to station around.The counter police i police ask for 2k.i doubt diz one
McTobe:
If you still have the phone pack take it to the CID unit at your state Police hq. the same with the laptop. It will cost you between 10k to 15K to track the phone. Even if you don’t have the pack but you have the IMEI Number of the phone you can still proceed as advised
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by asobo: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:

ok ok ok.. when they boot PDP out of Bayelsa please promise me you wouldn't take it to hard on yourself, afterall its just politics
Congratulations on your well deserved victory at the supreme court judgment review. Chief Wole Olanipekun 99%.

Bigotry has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by poiZon: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Goodluck on ur forecasting.
If d oddd climb reach 1.003 u call me
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by poiZon: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
FutureIG:

Mr senior lawyer, please don't teach us nonsense here. The matter was a pre election matter. The matter was filed before the election and the trial court even delivered its judgment before the election, disqualifying the governorship and deputy governorship candidates.
What do u understand by pre-election?

Hv u not seen pre election matter drag till almost the end of a tenure?

Omehia vs amaechi was preelection matter.

Stop using falanas thoughts to base ur argument
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by FutureIG: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
poiZon:

What do u understand by pre-election?

Hv u not seen pre election matter drag till almost the end of a tenure?

Omehia vs amaechi was preelection matter.

Stop using falanas thoughts to base ur argument

So, what was the outcome of the Omehia vs Amaechi matter? And the matter was also concluded in 2007. So, do your research well.
I didn't mention Falana in my comment Mr Senior Lawyer.
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by itsme01: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Weletee:
how far naa

grin this bayelsa sweet you oo, abeg no shout if Imo state sweet us too oo
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by Rapmoney(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Kiokiokiokiokiokio!!! grin

How e be for your side? I told you! Hahahaha!!!

Bayelsa case clear for your eyes abi?

Pls stay away from sniper tonight!!!

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by asobo: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:

o ye political juggernaut , kindly show us the case he lost instead of drawing like ogbono soup
Congratulations on your victory at the supreme court. I hope you have been convinced that your celebrated lawyer isn't as astute as you think.
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by asobo: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:

grin this bayelsa sweet you oo, abeg no shout if Imo state sweet us too oo
Ignorance isn't good ooh.
Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by shortgun(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
cool

I told you that you will wear shame like suit....how far?
Have the supreme court sacked the PDP Governor in Bayelsa yet? Or should we wait for the supreme court in Ur village?
Some of you are just too daft to understand how things work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.