Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Much You Should Have In Your Account Before Considering Marriage ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much You Should Have In Your Account Before Considering Marriage ? (367 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much You Should Have In Your Account Before Considering Marriage ? by benhope222: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
I saw this post on opera news , I brought for we guys to look into it..

Guys This Is How Much You Should Have In Your Account Before Considering Marriage

Marriage is everything everybody wishes for, but I always tell people to me marriage is more of psychological preparedness than financial preparedness, how ever you must be financially prepared for the worst and the best times also.

At least before you should consider marriage you should have kept a full house rent (atleast 2X your monthly pay), feeding money for a year for three months (2X your monthly salary), money for your wife's delivery and hospital bills (1x your monthly take home) and then money for pampers and baby materials (2x your monthly salary), the rest should go into savings for the next year expenses like baby's daycare, his medical bills, and extra relations in the house most likely the wife's mother and for the child's upkeep, transportation money and emergency savings money.

What about us that are into business , I'm planning to get married next year ...
Re: How Much You Should Have In Your Account Before Considering Marriage ? by autofreak2020(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
I'm my opinion is not about how much money, it is about how many income sources you have. Fat wallet will diminish, but sustainable business is most important.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand
. We help business owners with free business growth hacks.
Re: How Much You Should Have In Your Account Before Considering Marriage ? by Pierced(f): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
embarassed
Re: How Much You Should Have In Your Account Before Considering Marriage ? by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 26, 2020
N1000 for sniper

1 Like

Re: How Much You Should Have In Your Account Before Considering Marriage ? by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Here we go again, this topic is over flogged! Whenever you feel you're ready even if you earn 20k please get married! There was a fool who's post was on front page a few days ago who called his newly married wife a witch and wants to send her packing after she gives birth. According to him, things started going south when he married her, his shop got burnt and he's heavily indebted and believes she's a witch.

You can be a multi-millionaire today and completely broke tomorrow, so what happens to all these calculations when you loose your 300k job and can't secure any other after getting married?

(1) (Reply)

Dating N Sleeping With Common Animist Girls / Advise / One Word For My Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.