Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise (327 Views)

Am I Being Selfish? Please Advise Me / I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. / Advise Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise by mrnweke103(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Good morning my Good people of Naira land. Please read till end.

Pls I need your advise, I met my girlfriend on September 2018, we become together and love each other very well, January 2019 I went ahead to meet her parents for the first time.
After I met her parents, they welcome me and accept me..I went home and discuss everything with my brother, and my brother advise me to go and do introduction, of each I did.. though I don't stay within the country...so after everything I travel back and left her with her Mom..i always make sure I call her more than 7 times daily...in fact I didn't give her any chance to talk to anyone else,.. things were going on well..last year June I told her parents that I want her to come over and stay with me here, and her parents agreed..of each I have already discussed it with my girlfriend and she agreed to come..I then send her money for everything..the next thing she did was she started tell me, I will come today I'll come tomorrow.. things begin to change, even her attitude change...she started talking to me anyhow.. when I ask her what's going on, she'll tell me nothing, I begin to suspect her and her attitude.. when I told her she's cheating on me because that's why she don't want to come over here, she got seriously angry and even report me to her parents, I plead with her and her parents to forgive me, finally we settled everything and I stop telling her to come. I waited till this January 2020 I travel home..she visited me..in the night I told her I want to see her phone, her phone is on password.i ask her to unlock it and she refuse..the phone I bought for her..I ignored her that night. the next day, I ask her again to unlock the phone for me she refuse while she knows everything about my own phone, I told her my password..I keep on telling her to unlock her phone, the next thing she did was to hit her phone on the wall in my present, and the phone broke into pieces for me not to see her chats with friends...to cut it short, I finally found out she's cheating on me... And pleaded me to forgive her that it was not intentionally.. I want to quit.
Re: Advise by Obinnau(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2020
So what do you want us to tell you that you don't already know
Re: Advise by Ab025(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Be a man and stop all these childish write-up!

Quit and stop making noise jooooor..

Or do you need us to give you justification?
Re: Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2020
She doesn't deserve you, dump her ass.

You come across a little too soft, you need to toughen up just a bit. I'm a female but I sure as hell would never apologize or beg anyone when I feel they've done me wrong 1st. Sometimes you need to show people your IDGAF side, so they don't get too complacent in disrespecting you. Cut her off cold turkey.

1 Like

Re: Advise by mrnweke103(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:
She doesn't deserve you, dump her ass.

You come across a little too soft, you need to toughen up just a bit. I'm a female but I sure as hell would never apologize or beg anyone when I feel they've done me wrong 1st. Sometimes you need to show people your IDGAF side, so they don't get too complacent in disrespecting you. Cut her off cold turkey.
thank you my sister, you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Advise by donbachi(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2020
I put it to u,dat u will 4give her...i can bet with anything...so continue.
Re: Advise by biobash(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2020
mrnweke103:

Pls I need your advise, I met my girlfriend on September 2018, we become together and love each other very well, January 2019 I went ahead to meet her parents for the first time.
After I met her parents, they welcome me and accept me..I went home and discuss everything with my brother, and my brother advise me to go and do introduction, of each I did.. though I don't stay within the country...so after everything I travel back and left her with her Mom..i always make sure I call her more than 7 times daily...in fact I didn't give her any chance to talk to anyone else,.. things were going on well..last year June I told her parents that I want her to come over and stay with me here, and her parents agreed..of each I have already discussed it with my girlfriend and she agreed to come..I then send her money for everything..the next thing she did was she started tell me, I will come today I'll come tomorrow.. things begin to change, even her attitude change...she started talking to me anyhow.. when I ask her what's going on, she'll tell me nothing, I begin to suspect her and her attitude.. when I told her she's cheating on me because that's why she don't want to come over here, she got seriously angry and even report me to her parents, I plead with her and her parents to forgive me, finally we settled everything and I stop telling her to come. I waited till this January 2020 I travel home..she visited me..in the night I told her I want to see her phone, her phone is on password.i ask her to unlock it and she refuse..the phone I bought for her..I ignored her that night. the next day, I ask her again to unlock the phone for me she refuse while she knows everything about my own phone, I told her my password..I keep on telling her to unlock her phone, the next thing she did was to hit her phone on the wall in my present, and the phone broke into pieces for me not to see her chats with friends...to cut it short, I finally found out she's cheating on me... And pleaded me to forgive her that it was not intentionally.. I want to quit.

Quit

1 Like

Re: Advise by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2020
You did introduction and travelled back. After you travelled back, you told her to come to your location and live with you, she refused, you also called her mother to tell her to come and live with you. Why should she come and live with you? Is she your wife? Introduction is not marriage, during introduction you do not pay bride price. Have morals decayed so badly, that you would have the guts to tell a woman to release her daughter whom you have not married properly to come and live with you? If you wanted her for real, you would have married her properly and take her back. She shares part of the blame, she should not have cheated on you.

1 Like

Re: Advise by nuelyoyo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
The man did the right thing by asking her to come to his base. The lady needs to familiarize herself with his base, and even know what he does over there. I think him asking her to come over might just be for visit, not to come live with him permanently. From the way the OP is typing I am guessing he is based in an African country, you don't just expect the lady to marry him without knowing what his base looks like, it would be like an ambush.

Cc. lilmissfavvy
Re: Advise by coolestofall(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
mrnweke103:

There are ladies that are not worth the stress. This one has the signs of one not worth it. And
you self try not to be calling your next girl friend seven times in a day, haba.
Re: Advise by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Maybe you do not see anything wrong with couples cohabitation, before they even think of marrying. Some live together, have kids or get pregnant, before thinking of marriage. From whatt the OP wrote, he told her to come and stay with him, not come and visit him.
nuelyoyo:
The man did the right thing by asking her to come to his base. The lady needs to familiarize herself with his base, and even know what he does over there. I think him asking her to come over might just be for visit, not to come live with him permanently. From the way the OP is typing I am guessing he is based in an African country, you don't just expect the lady to marry him without knowing what his base looks like, it would be like an ambush.

Cc. lilmissfavvy

(1) (Reply)

Have You Broken Up With Someone Because Of Difference In Religion? / On Male Heirs / Grandma’s Chicken Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.