Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife (119041 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by flokii: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Any okoro wey try nonsense go end for 6Ft grin
- Davido, 2020.

No offense but most igbo ladies have easy virtue.. They are spread across Nigeria getting lashed left, right and centre. Even the married ones are not left out.. I'm not saying there are no good ones tho. but the percentage of dummies plenty pass e.g. Chioma, OBO's personal baby factory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Condom no be for rich man

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Confirmedzombie: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davido is broke and frustrated that's why he cant afford to pay on chioma head.

Nonsense ugly bitch

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by israelmao(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davido and Chioma,Chioma and Davido.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by RedBororo(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Uncle you too much but please go pay her bride price, see how your brother do for Calabar, thank God you Dey there, respect her do the needful, she no be Dog

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Godsonkemz(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Is he talking to his wife living with him or to the social media.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Onyi22:
My question is when will he marry her legally?
Just asking for a friend
yoruba don't marry igbo hoes
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
From this guy's antecedents, I could deduce that he's

1. still childish...

2. Immature

3. Premature

4 lacks maturity

5 Not matured

6. Anything but matured.

Let me hide here and observe the NL defenders scavengers come after me... Hehehehe!!!

grin grin grin
NL SCAVENGERS....
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Antoeni(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Carry Out a Proper DNA Test for Baby Ifeanyi to be Sure that you the Real Father .
It’s the Most Important Thing to do
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Enemyofpeace: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
He just married her for sex and baby production because their people are well known for baby factories grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Hotfreez: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davido has zero plans of marrying this girl. He wants to turn her into a baby factory like most Igbo girls.

Scammer jam olosho.

8 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Enemyofpeace: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Antoeni:
Carry Out a Proper DNA Test for Baby Ifeanyi to be Sure that you the Real Father .
It’s the Most Important Thing to do
me too no trust that igbo girl, she can do anything to chop our brother's money

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by flokii: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Nonsense ugly bitch

You think the Davido is a fool?

Pay on a runs girl/peruzzi's bad bitch head??

He will most likely use her to enjoy the moment and fvck hell out of her till he gets tired. Then he'll discard her like the others, very easy

Yoruba boy sense na triple of una own.. gbabe!

10 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by tete7000(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chatbot1234:
foolish cultist, attention seeking mofo
na chioma i blame sha

Don't blame Chioma, blame the parents that raised a mumu girl.

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by stanliwise(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
delugajackson:
Good thinking. The idea of child spacing has outlived its relevance.

But why not marry her at once to claim full ownership than firing and impregnating her at will? Its more dignifying and honourable to do so. Otherwise, you're only subtly promoting pre-marital sex, baby mama-ism and also engendering a new generation of single mothers.
You ehn, you're advising them on what they promote in their music and videos everyday.
Rest abeg.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Hotfreez: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Smithkafors:
For person you never marry....the statement is disrespectful!

Does Chioma deserve respect?

The cheap thing is a disgrace to Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Hotfreez: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Nonsense ugly bitch

Pay wetin? Chioma is a fool and has sold herself cheaply. No one would pay for her even if they shade her 4 for 50 Naira in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by stanliwise(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
flokii:

He will most likely use her to enjoy the moment and fvck hell out of her till he gets tired. Then he'll discard her like the others, very easy

what is the sense in jumping from one women pussy to another and throwing babies up and down
Abeg say something more intelligent.

P diddy did it, Tu face did it, 9ice did it.... so far all of dem have confessed they regretted their actions.

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
flokii:

no mind dem, dey think they can brainwash the guy to marry the igbo hoe, she's already a baby mama and nothing can change dat....yorubas don't marry hoes.

7 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by stanliwise(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

no mind dem, dey think they can brainwash the guy to marry the igbo hoe, she's already a baby mama and nothing can change dat....yorubas don't marry hoes.
Do they ever marry at all?
They turn their women to hoes.
Nonsensical and ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by hopexter(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Onyi22:
My question is when will he marry her legally?
Just asking for a friend

Is your friend Chioma's family member? Help me ask your nosy friend undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
stanliwise:
Do they ever marry at all?
They turn their women to hoes.
Nonsensical and ingredient.
we know a girl that deserved been wifed, chioma isn't one. how do you wife your boy's ex bish. who does dat

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by idonhammer: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Yeah. Just like FFK and Gov AKaradolu.Na una get Sense pass for wia woman mata dey for 9ja

flokii:

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Orpe7(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Like you're the one who did it the first time
grin
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Emmyxto(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmm, must u come to social media to say this? Or maybe i never civilise to contain this?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

Not every time, I have seen several ones where two children are still wearing pampers.You will pity their mother if you see the stress.
One Igbo actress gave birth in January and December, such shouldn't space against a third?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
what insecure man would warn men to stay off his woman? shouldnt that woman be classy enough to handle herself around dudes and tell them to fukc off anyway? what will you do when you are not around, send armed security to shield her from the real world?

if men approach your woman then dont blame the dudes and instead go find an ugly woman to date.... instead of acting like a child

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Shakaranews2020: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
And he might probably lose her due to to �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrjQkkhL764
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by alizma: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
That is how they announce their mistakes, don't be surprise if in few months time you discover that chioma is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by OmarEl(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
U got all it Takes....Papa-Ify Do am Na Man UB!
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Congrats Chioma. You just went from Baby mama to baby factory

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by happney65: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

Your mum is one of the problem of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.