Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife (119071 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by YorubaAmaka(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]

at your age this is what you've reduce yourself to? you spent last year in gross foolishness, we are leaving the second month of this year yet there is no sign of you recovering from your insanity

why do you imbeciles see likes as investment? I wonder what could make someone be rejoicing in his own foolishness if not for likes and attention here

this your baseless and childish talk is the other way round, any Igbo lady that loves herself won't want to marry another hairy monkey like hers. imagine marrying another hairy yam legs Igbo men, only God knows what they will gave birth to that's why your girls are now running away

you know how many Igbo girls that's falling in love with Yoruba guys now compare to Yoruba ladies falling for yr guys?
hmmm

See Painment

Yam LEG, hairy LEG you called THEM

BUT, they are the one representing NIGERIA worldwide as far as BEAUTY CONTESTS, fashion PARADE is concerned

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ityP(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2020
timsbee:

I'm with you bro/sis...

That ideology is somehow because spacing really helps your body adjust back to appropriate health before going another round of birthing.

I have a 13, 8 and 4year olds and there s no mumu mumu acts in my home....but if let's say they are 4, 3 and 2year olds...u can imagine the rate of mumuism.

My point is spacing helps a lot if you're healthy, space your kids.

This is actually why I wanna space too. But if we are talking health, 18 months is very OK to get pregnant again.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by DexterousOne(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2020
greggng:
This boy is very childish. ..he has not finish paying for ifeanyi ...he is trying to impregnant her again...,igbo people don't believe In baby mama embarassed

Like Flavout abi?

Or Tekno?

Forget that thing
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by YorubaAmaka(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

This is one of them who married an Igbo woman, another one was thrown down from a 5 story building because the man hated what he saw when she washed off her Dulux paints. Who wants to die in the hands of Igbo women who even call their mothers to come and carry corpse.
That's why their men are now marrying outsiders and Chinese.
Coronavirus, na dem go pack am Nigeria because they are avoiding their women.

A dark version of them is a nightmare! Light people bleaching and smelling. You hardly see anyone of them that doesn't bleach.

Children are even bleaching.
hmmm

MADAM, if you get problem with those LADIES you listed UP there, Go and settle your DIFFERENCES with THEM

WOMEN OF NOWADAYS
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Anderson25(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2020
Am very sure he uses Kolaq Alagbo grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by DexterousOne(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2020
louiziana:
All tribal warriors should be ashamed of themselves, the educated ones have no hope. Their education was a waste of time and resources. Did U.S ban a particular tribe in Nigeria or every one of us?? We can't make measurable progress in this country with such mentality, guess the president is even guilty of this, appointing his tribesmen to hold important positions instead of appointing based on merit. Irritating!

Yiu should know by now that many Nigerian ms lack sense

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by bizzibodi(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2020
Haba OBO!slow her toto heal na!
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by koolgee(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2020
Oshe!
Minister of pregnant affairs grin
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Pain(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2020
6FT indeed. This is what you get when you overestimate your importance and influence. One day all the Hype and Audio will come crashing.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by TheKingIsHere: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2020
greggng:
This boy is very childish. ..he has not finish paying for ifeanyi ...he is trying to impregnant her again...,igbo people don't believe In baby mama embarassed

So, all the baby mamas flavour has is what?

You guys should leave Davido alone

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by TheKingIsHere: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2020
zeenaman:
No show of respect

How?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by TheKingIsHere: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2020
Nickymezor:
Davido when is the wedding taking place oo.Abi she turn to baby making factory

Aunty, have you asked flavour when his own wedding is taking place despite having numerous baby mama's?

Shey you see don marry?

Hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by TheKingIsHere: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Sophiecharis:
When there is money, u can decide to impregnate your wife every month, it's none of anybody's business, money is speaking. ���

Thank you.

First sensible comment

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Omalichabby(f): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

From experience I agree with her ideology

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Happyjollie: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Y not marry her first b4 talking of getting her pregnant again.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Mrphylor09: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Another warning for peruzzi
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Sweeetheart(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

See Painment

Yam LEG, hairy LEG you called THEM

BUT, they are the one representing NIGERIA worldwide as far as BEAUTY CONTESTS, fashion PARADE is concerned

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

you're just a nonentity who needs to step out of the village soon. how can someone be swimming in his own foolishness without having someone to call his attention to the gross stupidity

your kinswoman is subjected to babymama yet you're rejoicing and lauding it as achievement.

this one need brain transplant

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by YorubaAmaka(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you're just a nonentity who needs to step out of the village soon. how can someone be swimming in his own foolishness without having someone to call his attention to the gross stupidity

your kinswoman is subjected to babymama yet you're rejoicing and lauding it as achievement.

this one need brain transplant
hmmm

why am I even TALKING to YOU

I can't remember talking to WOMEN

I don't interact with WOMEN, It's against my RULES and REGULATIONS

SOME WOMEN CARRY BAD ENERGY

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by McMalaria(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2020
Wise up comedy is the best comedy plat for wit hot interesting skits

Dont miss out........

Click on this lin[color=#006600][/color]k to watch our funny comedies: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz1e-8ZmZgzNcLrzOZCF0rw[b][/b]

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by wisdomkid: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

Expantiate?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by sirchrislatestn(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Chatbot1234:
foolish cultist, attention seeking mofo na chioma i blame sha
hmmm u always behave like BIG IDIOT why
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by sirchrislatestn(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2020
Chatbot1234:
foolish cultist, attention seeking mofo na chioma i blame sha
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Sweeetheart(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

why am I even TALKING to YOU

I can't remember talking to WOMEN

I don't interact with WOMEN, It's against my RULES and REGULATIONS

SOME WOMEN CARRY BAD ENERGY

you need brain transplant because Hausa women are even sensible than you

you're out of touch and slow in reasoning. quit rejoicing in your own foolishness at least for the sake of your sanity
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Lugianostar(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2020
You better get her pregnant again make i rest with your ranting joor!!!
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by YorubaAmaka(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you need brain transplant because Hausa women are even sensible than you

you're out of touch and slow in reasoning. quit rejoicing in your own foolishness at least for the sake of your sanity
hmmm

The only TRIBE in NIGERIA that can contests BEAUTY with the IGBOS is HAUSA WOMEN,

Hausa GIRLS are more SEXY than Yoruba GIRLS, Yoruba GIRLS are just FAT and SHORT for my liking, I give it to Hausa WOMEN, they are GORGEOUS

TRUTH OF THE MATTER
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Sweeetheart(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

The only TRIBE in NIGERIA that can contests BEAUTY with the IGBOS is HAUSA WOMEN,

Hausa GIRLS are more SEXY than Yoruba GIRLS, Yoruba GIRLS are just FAT and SHORT for my liking, I give it to Hausa WOMEN, they are GORGEOUS

TRUTH OF THE MATTER

leave your village for once cheesy

stop exposing your unexposed on public forum Chinedu

Yoruba will always be your nightmare, you even have to adopt them as your moniker. you're acting like a subordinate to a tribe that's not mate with your tribe

Yorubaamaka means Yoruba land is beautiful, this is height of stupidity any imbeciles can dream of lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Chatbot1234: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2020
sirchrislatestn:

another cultist spotted and he quoted me two times. your end is near if you dont change your ways. dont say you weren't warned oh
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by rukell(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2020
salbis:
Dis boy dey behave like goat wey lick salt.
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.