Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife (119067 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ityP(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2020
greggng:
This boy is very childish. ..he has not finish paying for ifeanyi ...he is trying to impregnant her again...,igbo people don't believe In baby mamaembarassed

That's why Davido is changing the narrative

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ityP(m): 6:49am On Feb 26, 2020
smiliyB:
Your mum try oo, after my 2years experience with my neighbour's kids. I promise myself I must give enough space, not just space like 3 to 4 years. And I also reduced the number of children I want to give birth to lipsrsealed...I pray hubby agree tho grin grin

Which experience? Tell us please
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Hotfreez: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. Okay

But they are married though aren’t they? Isn’t the traditional part the main marriage?

Which traditional marriage?
Davido has not done traditional marriage with her. He did family introduction which means betrothal.

He's just tying down her destiny cos of her stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Abdelux223: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2020
Tallesty1:
Money good sha. For this weather for one nah im diz one dey even imagine going that other side.

See Suleja weather for tonight

Waaaaaat u will certainly roast tonight grin
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by cococandy(f): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2020
This seems personal to you grin
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Today, they will marry, tomorrow dem don marry, which one of the two?

That's the setting of his brother's Introduction and traditional wedding pictures, bride and groom taking different roles and dressed up, go and upload Davido and Chioma's own. Before you say they did it secretly, pictures of anything Davido didn't post never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by cococandy(f): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Hotfreez:

Which traditional marriage?
Davido has not done traditional marriage with her. He did family introduction which means betrothal.

He's just tying down her destiny cos of her stupidity.

Whatever. They are happy. Try it too. You might like it

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by dominique(f): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2020
He should be careful with all these death thteats he's tossing around. Maryam Sanda thought she would get away with murder because of her influential family and we all saw how it ended.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by kiarra(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2020
Do marry her.
Check my signature sport lovers
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Benji789(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2020
D Davido abeg na.. I just wanna squeeze one of her two boobs that you squeezed publicly in a party few weeks ago cry

And if you check well, the ones that are ugly have yoruba ancestry

It's practically obvious that many are MAD but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Slimdada(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2020
To be civilized you don't have to be educated, to be matured,well behaved as an adult you must not be a father

I knew this boy was still childish when he posted a video handling Chioma's Breast on social media
I am waiting for the day he will upload his sex escapades with Chioma on sm

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Fash20: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2020
When your women is looking sexy na to give am belle...

Davido i hail you oo grin grin grin
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Openbusiness: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2020
Davido is a real original Yoruba demon. The type they warn you about in movies
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Segunbabba(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by greatreality: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
From this guy's antecedents, I could deduce that he's

1. still childish...

2. Immature

3. Premature

4 lacks maturity

5 Not matured

6. Anything but matured.

Let me hide here and observe the NL defenders scavengers come after me... Hehehehe!!!

grin grin grin
Naija will never change from reasoning opposite someone is admiring his lovely fiancee and you can't understand it, that is why Nigeria is hard to move ahead always seen bad side in everything.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by wirinet(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.
As educated as you mom is, she is confusing child spacing with number of children policy. Child spacing is allowing enough space between births to allow the woman's body recover before putting her body through the stress of another pregnancy, while children policy is the exact number of children the couple decides to have. The number of children could be spaced or not.

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by louiziana(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2020
All tribal warriors should be ashamed of themselves, the educated ones have no hope. Their education was a waste of time and resources. Did U.S ban a particular tribe in Nigeria or every one of us?? We can't make measurable progress in this country with such mentality, guess the president is even guilty of this, appointing his tribesmen to hold important positions instead of appointing based on merit. Irritating!
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by smiliyB(f): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2020
ityP:

Which experience? Tell us please
My dear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I can narrate them all, that's too much.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by wirinet(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2020
delugajackson:
Good thinking. The idea of child spacing has outlived its relevance.

False. Child spacing is very relevant today. Each child birth takes a serious toll on a woman's body, it needs between 2 to 4 years to fully recover, and prepare for the next pregnancy. sometimes a woman's body does not fully recover after child birth. You wonder why Nigeria has some of the highest maternal mortality rate in the world.

But why not marry her at once to claim full ownership than firing and impregnating her at will? Its more dignifying and honourable to do so. Otherwise, you're only subtly promoting pre-marital sex, baby mama-ism and also engendering a new generation of single mothers.

Why marry, when he can impregnate chioma as many times as he wants? and when he is tired, dump chioma and the children at her father's place, since the children belongs to the father as it is in Igbo culture. He can then move on to the next igbo girl without any consequences.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by bigiyaro(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2020
before nko, your money must bring in corresponding returns, since such women can offer only pvssy.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Christmasdon(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2020
David marriage her first, and you have not paid for her dowry, officially you are not married �
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Achorise: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2020
How
Flexherbal:
I know say Davido dey use Mr. Flex Herbal Tea For Men's Performance.
The way he speaks, only a man who uses our herbs , will have such confidence.

My man, enjoy the wife of thy youth!
How much ?and how do one get it ?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by wirinet(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2020
louiziana:
All tribal warriors should be ashamed of themselves, the educated ones have no hope. Their education was a waste of time and resources. Did U.S ban a particular tribe in Nigeria or every one of us?? We can't make measurable progress in this country with such mentality, guess the president is even guilty of this, appointing his tribesmen to hold important positions instead of appointing based on merit. Irritating!
The ban affects all Nigerians, but it is one tribe that is jubilating the ban like they won bet9ja.

Every body is angry at the presidents nepotism, but that's our own dirty linen we need to wash and solve internally. The US president also exhibit nepotism by appointing his own family and mainly white people in his government. The US people don't wish doom on the US because of it.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by timsbee(f): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2020
autofreak2020:

That's family planning gone wrong.

Except you are pretty rich, that's a difficult ideology. But not following child spacing can help you have artificial twins grin

The fact that few people, about 5% have delay after child spacing is not enough reason to say that it is not good for mother and baby.

I'm a mechanical engineer, I have limited knowledge in this medicine thingy.

I'm with you bro/sis...

That ideology is somehow because spacing really helps your body adjust back to appropriate health before going another round of birthing.

I have a 13, 8 and 4year olds and there s no mumu mumu acts in my home....but if let's say they are 4, 3 and 2year olds...u can imagine the rate of mumuism.

My point is spacing helps a lot if you're healthy, space your kids.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by angelfallz(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2020
darlenese:

your mum is so right .

I still regret spacing my third child with 5 years .

I agree that once you start making babies you just finish it and then rest. But i am curious why do you regret spacing by 5 years?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Tallesty1(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2020
onegig:

Lies. Humidity is 25% which shows a much more dryer atmosphere and the recent checked shows 25 degrees.

Wind speed is just the problem.
Lies?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Sniper101(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=angelfallz post=86959698][/quote]
Don't try using yourself to describe me, brah
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by angelfallz(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2020
timsbee:

I'm with you bro/sis...

That ideology is somehow because spacing really helps your body adjust back to appropriate health before going another round of birthing.

I have a 13, 8 and 4year olds and there s no mumu mumu acts in my home....but if let's say they are 4, 3 and 2year olds...u can imagine the rate of mumuism.

My point is spacing helps a lot if you're healthy, space your kids.

Lol your children are spaced every four years. However, i do agree that once you start making babies, you just finish(maybe 1 or 2 year space) and the woman can rest and begin to work on her body. Anyway, that is my own opinion. Everybody is different right?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by angelfallz(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Sniper101:

Don't try using yourself to describe me, brah

I can't see what you are quoting, so i have no idea what you are talking about
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by YorubaAmaka(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2020
WHATEVER! wink
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ityP(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2020
wirinet:

False. Child spacing is very relevant today. Each child birth takes a serious toll on a woman's body, it needs between 2 to 4 years to fully recover, and prepare for the next pregnancy. sometimes a woman's body does not fully recover after child birth. You wonder why Nigeria has some of the highest maternal mortality rate in the world.

Why marry, when he can impregnate chioma as many times as he wants? and when he is tired, dump chioma and the children at her father's place, since the children belongs to the father as it is in Igbo culture. He can then move on to the next igbo girl without any consequences.

And the United States of America has the highest maternal mortality rate amongst the developed world. Yet, child spacing is very well practiced there. So, no. It isn't about child spacing. Truthfully, the women who no dey space child are doing better health wise than those that do
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2020
MAD O!!!!!

Davido isa free world! do what u want.
But,
I no know between u&imade who come be pikin now!

Adult baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.