Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife (119078 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ThatFairGuy: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
#SARCASM grin grin grin
Go to Akeredolu(ondo state Governor) and Buhari unveiling of fly over POST (first page) and see one of the ugly Igbo POROUS MOUTHED lady Nairalander drags there(I won't mention name).
Nobody ugly o but learn to keep off pride most time. Beauty is not attributted to just one tribe. You Igbos are very much proud of yourselves
hammerU:
IGBOS DONT HAVE UGLY GIRLS.

I AM YET TO MEET AN UGLY IGBO GIRL, IF THEIR IS ANY.

IGBO AMAKA

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nickymezor(f): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Auntie, go and marry and leave davido matter alone.

will air my view oga, whether it suits u or not...Davido should pls do the needful

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nickymezor(f): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

I didn't define anything.. you guys like using emotional blackmail and manipulating people.

you are a bigot....
U just defined ur self oga. tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Flexherbal(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
armylord:
what's this flex herbal all bout, I strong o..but I wanna be stronger..

Yes....
There is no harm in giving madam a special/extra treat.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by TheKingIsHere: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nickymezor:
will air my view oga, whether it suits u or not...Davido should pls do the needful

And I am also airing my view too.

Go and do the needful and get married auntie
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nickymezor(f): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

And I am also airing my view too.

Go and do the needful and get married auntie
Run along kid ur mates ain't here
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by hammerU: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
laughitall:
u dey craze lol

Put your picture now, make i see whether u can get me interested with your hot features, make we no even talk fine first.

i dey wait.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Iluvmycontr3: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
From this guy's antecedents, I could deduce that he's

1. still childish...

2. Immature

3. Premature

4 lacks maturity

5 Not matured

6. Anything but matured.

Let me hide here and observe the NL defenders scavengers come after me... Hehehehe!!!

grin grin grin
,, ,, At the same time very annoying, silly n arrogant. Always sound as if he's a dead killer or can kill at will. Rubbish. Empty noise everywhere in a shithole republic of banana.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by laughitall(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
hammerU:

Put your picture now, make i see whether u can get me interested with your hot features, make we no even talk fine first.

i dey wait.
would have love to ... but for security purpose ... base on who I be
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by hammerU: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
laughitall:

OK, send it to my personal email or block your face and let us see the sexy shape. 8 cool

pick one option, u don buy market today.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Sexyliciousbri: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Davido biko do small thing for her head before you knack her anoda 1
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

MADAM, if you get problem with those LADIES you listed UP there, Go and settle your DIFFERENCES with THEM

WOMEN OF NOWADAYS

If you get problems with the PEOPLE and TRIBE you insulted and quoted, go and settle your DIFFERENCES THEM.

BIGOTS AND CHEST BEATERS OF NOWADAYS!

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:
This seems personal to you grin

Nothing personal! Noise and contradictory statements everytime disturbing cyberspace.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
dominique:
He should be careful with all these death thteats he's tossing around. Maryam Sanda thought she would get away with murder because of her influential family and we all saw how it ended.
Don't mind that baby boy.
He thought his father's canopy will continue to protect him forever.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Sexycardib: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by showafrica(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

I dont know why people keep saying that..
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by opebiboy: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Brother and sister wey mumu
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by nlPoster: 1:00am On Feb 27, 2020
Could this davido stop posting aggravating things on social media?

Just seeing his comment.

The girlfriend too should stop being in our faces all the time, its annoying.

If they think they have more power pass Jesus, we shall see.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by nlPoster: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2020
shadrach77:
See stupidity. Who ever nears you na 6ft. Are you not one of those near her? So indirectly you are also cursing yourself

Ori elepe lepe nmo.

His curse goes back to sender.

I'm surprised he doesnt have sense yet.

This girl and her crew are going to show him, he should wait. Let him keep posing for now.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by tammie24: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
Is it only me that feels this chioma girl is not as fine as people make her? She is not even fine seff.
as in eh...

I'm always looking for the beauty anytime I see a picture of this girl

Right now sef I dey with magnifier

I never see am o

And this has nothing to do with Ibo girls cos
Many Ibo girls dey wey fine pass this girl

But the hype eh
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by cococandy(f): 1:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Flexherbal(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2020
This us the time to leave a healthy life style.
Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
Make sure you wash them very well before you eat
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
armylord:
what's this flex herbal all bout, I strong o..but I wanna be stronger..
strong indeed... indomie noodle.... impotent fool
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
strong indeed... indomie noodle.... impotent fool
are you done? Oya go and continue sucking preeqs.. Better still come suck mine
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
are you done? Oya go and continue sucking preeqs.. Better still come suck mine
help me give it to your mama... i will continue from where she stops... duck
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by MrCork: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
laughitall:

..I have moiney. U need moiney.
Let's link
smiley
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Charx122: 12:51am On Oct 11, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

Is David "O" no time fire down..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.