Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Download (zip) Bts Map Of The Soul : 7 Full. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download (zip) Bts Map Of The Soul : 7 Full. (230 Views)

BBN SEASON 7: Full Video Of Bryan Heated Diary Session With Biggie / Tory Lanez I Told You (2015) Download zip. / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download (zip) Bts Map Of The Soul : 7 Full. by grentovern: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bts Map Of The Soul : 7 Full direct Album, zip link.
Map of the Soul: 7 is the fourth Korean-language (seventh overall) studio album by South Korean boyband BTS. The album was released on February 21, 2020. It is the follow-up to their 2019 extended play Map of the Soul: Persona.

FULL DOWNLOAD -
https://medium.com/@tomlee2821/bts-map-of-the-soul-7-full-download-direct-320kbps-7af82cfa0eeb

Artist: BTS
Album: MAP OF THE SOUL : 7
Year: 2020
Genre: K-Pop
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Intro : Persona
02. Boy With Luv (Feat. Halsey)
03. Make It Right
04. Jamais Vu
05. Dionysus
06. Interlude : Shadow
07. Black Swan
08. Filter
09. My Time
10. Louder than bombs
11. ON
12. UGH!
13. 00:00 (Zero O’Clock)
14. Inner Child
15. Friends
16. Moon
17. Respect
18. We are Bulletproof : the Eternal
19. Outro : Ego
20. ON (Feat. Sia)

After they encouraged self-love on the ‘Love Yourself’ series, ‘7’ serves as something of a deeper meditation on BTS’ path to self-acceptance. It first questions the faces we show to the world on ‘Intro:Persona’, before moving on to address the sides of us we keep hidden from everyone else with Suga’s ‘Interlude: Shadow’. The emo-rap track struggles with success’ effect of heightening insecurities and, in a brand new verse bolstered by melancholy guitar strums, he chides himself: “Try smiling, what are you hesitating for? / Wasn’t this the kind of thing you were hoping for?” Finally, on ‘Outro: Ego’, J-hope flips the usual script that sees the ego as a negative concept with bright Afro-pop, recounting his journey from Gwangju’s Jung Hoseok to his globally-known rap star alter-ego, happily and confidently concluding to “just trust myself.”

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Bank Account And Spend Wisely On Girls / Three Reasons How Women Make Men Cheat Stoy By Beady Nnanna / Ease Help Me Review My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.