Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Build Your Bank Account And Spend Wisely On Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Build Your Bank Account And Spend Wisely On Girls (235 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Bank Account And Spend Wisely On Girls by wasbo89(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2020
A guy need to build his account when he is not yet married because that's the right time for him to save and execute some of his plans.

Save more and have at-least N250k - N900k in your account because average people should be able to execute marriage plan with that and still keep some change. If you don't have six-figures in your account, always close your ears when people are talking about marriage. Marriage is not for small boys and after fully married, you will continue to be spend more than being single.

Please Note, no matter the amount of money you spent on a girl, that does not Guaranty that she is going to marry you. She may see better guy and abandon you and nothing will happen. And also because you have full access to a Girl's Body that does not Justify she is going to say YES to your marriage proposal.

Nothing wrong if you wanna take care of your girl but spend wisely. I've seen some guys that was rushed to hospital because their girl friends dumped them due to the love and lot's of money that was spent on them. I've read info about some guys that paid majority of the fees of a girl-friend education from 100 level - 400 level and later get dumped. Also seen a guy that said his girl-friend, na his investment.

Build your account and have good money in your account and by doing that, i'm sure it is girls that will be looking for you to date you because you have something to put on the table.

Finally, girls are not interested in dating broke guys and don't be broke because of a girl. I know some girls will not be happy with this info but that's the way i feel about this issue.

What's your view concerning this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Build Your Bank Account And Spend Wisely On Girls by Randy100: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2020
My view is that no matter what, don't give a girl money unless you are lending her the money. Take her out and let her eat and drink.

(1) (Reply)

My Apologies � To All The Girls / Relationship Approved By God / Leaving Your Past Behind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.