Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... (1729 Views)

Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption / Why Does An Interacting God Need Arguments For Its Existence? / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
shadeyinka:

So will you kindly answer the question!?

What is the alkalinity of the longest river on the moon?

A simple answer/figures in meters or km will do!

Answer mine first and I will answer yours.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by shadeyinka(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
LordReed:

Answer mine first and I will answer yours.
Your kind of answer will help me a lot in answering you. Otherwise, stop wasting my time.

Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
shadeyinka:

Your kind of answer will help me a lot in answering you. Otherwise, stop wasting my time.

There is no river on the moon. Now can you answer.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by shadeyinka(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
LordReed:

There is no river on the moon. Now can you answer.

Wrong answer!
I didn't ask you if there is a river or not. I asked you about the alkalinity of the river.
Hint: Your answer should give a pH value.
Thanks
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
shadeyinka:

Wrong answer!
I didn't ask you if there is a river or not. I asked you about the alkalinity of the river.
Hint: Your answer should give a pH value.
Thanks

Now can you answer my question?
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by shadeyinka(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
LordReed:

Now can you answer my question?
When you've not answered mine correctly
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
shadeyinka:

When you've not answered mine correctly

LoL! SMH.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by shadeyinka(m): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! SMH.
You see where the miserableness of your initial question has led you?
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by Curiouscity(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

So you you believe minds can exist without physical bodies?

Interesting question!!

I asked my scientist friend last week: where is the human mind located? In the process of answering the question, a psychologist came in. We had a very interesting conversation.

The human mind is NOT located in any part of the body. It is a sum total of the non-physical part of the human body, but it controls the body consciously. More or less, the software that controls the human body.

I am not arguing for or against religion, but only interested in this part that concerns the location of the human mind. The human mind has no location, yet controls most parts of our human anatomy.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 5:37am On Mar 06, 2020
shadeyinka:

You see where the miserableness of your initial question has led you?

It has lead me into a game show with riddles. LMFAO!
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 5:40am On Mar 06, 2020
Curiouscity:

Interesting question!!

I asked my scientist friend last week: where is the human mind located? In the process of answering the question, a psychologist came in. We had a very interesting conversation.

The human mind is NOT located in any part of the body. It is a sum total of the non-physical part of the human body, but it controls the body consciously. More or less, the software that controls the human body.

I am not arguing for or against religion, but only interested in this part that concerns the location of the human mind. The human mind has no location, yet controls most parts of our human anatomy.

Yes it is an emergent property of physical processes so indeed it is not located in any single place. It still is however rooted in physical processes, without them there'll be no mind.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by Afromentalist: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Of course God exists.

If he did not exist how would Oyedepo pay for his private jets? Why would you submit willingly to Buhari except he is an authority blessed by God?

What a stupid question.

The African Mentalist.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by shadeyinka(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

It has lead me into a game show with riddles. LMFAO!
In conclusion:
A question proceeding from a wrong premise lead nowhere!
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2020
shadeyinka:

In conclusion:
A question proceeding from a wrong premise lead nowhere!

No, it lead to onfuscations from you, big difference. Even if there was a wrong premise all you needed to do was take it into account in your answer. All the self-dribbling you did was just pointless, just so you won't answer a straight forward question. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Afromentalist:
Of course God exists.

If he did not exist how would Oyedepo pay for his private jets? Why would you submit willingly to Buhari except he is an authority blessed by God?

What a stupid question.

The African Mentalist.

That's why there are no people of influence and nation leaders that don't believe in a god. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2020
Awww op!

I think this is a journey you have to go through yourself. I've always been a very curious child and to be honest, my parents are - compared to other Nigerian parents not really religious. We only went to church on Christmas eve and Easter, lol.

So that, coupled with my curiosity made my journey to atheism very normal. To be honest, I only started identifying as an atheist at the age of 14, probably because that was the age I learned about the term 'atheism'.

I've met quite a few people, who only became atheists due to them being hurt about sth. and I've noticed, they happen to be the ones, who at some point become theists again.

Don't get me wrong, I don't consider it a bad thing. All I'm trying to say is: 'Take your time' and rather than seeking other people's opinions, question the things around you, think logically and stay curious.
At the end of the day, everyone should live their lives the way they deem fit - theists or atheists.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by shadeyinka(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

No, it lead to onfuscations from you, big difference. Even if there was a wrong premise all you needed to do was take it into account in your answer. All the self-dribbling you did was just pointless, just so you won't answer a straight forward question. LMFAO!
You don't get the logic. Let me do the analysis of the question for you.
The Question:
Note:
1. Answering the question in any form is tantamount to agreeing that rivers exist on the moon
2. The other option is not an answer to the question but a statement of finality:" there is no river on the moon"

Your Question Paraphrased:
So you you believe minds the brain can exist without physical bodies?
Response:
The Mind is NOT the Brain. The brain is the CPU hardware and the mind is the Software!

1 Like

Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2020
shadeyinka:

You don't get the logic. Let me do the analysis of the question for you.
The Question:
Note:
1. Answering the question in any form is tantamount to agreeing that rivers exist on the moon
2. The other option is not an answer to the question but a statement of finality:" there is no river on the moon"

Your Question Paraphrased:
So you you believe minds the brain can exist without physical bodies?
Response:
The Mind is NOT the Brain. The brain is the CPU hardware and the mind is the Software!

What is this? How does it subtract from what I asked? The question asks you to have one of two positions and this your logic does not invalidate what it asks. I don't need you to rephrase it for me, answer it as it is. Do you believe minds can exist without physical bodies? Very straightforward even with this attempt at obfuscation it is still a straightforward answer. SMH. What a waste.

BTW I never equated the mind with the brain. Stop jumping to unwarranted conclusions.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by shadeyinka(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

What is this? How does it subtract from what I asked? The question asks you to have one of two positions and this your logic does not invalidate what it asks. I don't need you to rephrase it for me, answer it as it is. Do you believe minds can exist without physical bodies? Very straightforward even with this attempt at obfuscation it is still a straightforward answer. SMH. What a waste.

BTW I never equated the mind with the brain. Stop jumping to unwarranted conclusions.
In your opinion, What is the mind?
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
shadeyinka:

In your opinion, What is the mind?

You've not answered my 1st question and you are asking me a 2nd? The nerve.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by shadeyinka(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

You've not answered my 1st question and you are asking me a 2nd? The nerve.
What is the mind?

Your definition of mind tells me how to answer your question. What happens if your definition of the mind is BLOOD? Would my answer be relevant to your question?
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
shadeyinka:

What is the mind?

Your definition of mind tells me how to answer your question. What happens if your definition of the mind is BLOOD? Would my answer be relevant to your question?

Just answer the question first and stop all this rigmarole.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by orisa37: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
God exists son. From today, go to Bed at 9pm. Always pray, Thank You God for today. Please show Yourself to me in Jesus name Amen. Within 7 days you will see God.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by shadeyinka(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
LordReed:

Just answer the question first and stop all this rigmarole.
You know that I am not one who dodge answering any question on my faith, but on this, read my lips:

I shall not answer any questions until I know the meaning of your terms QED!
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
shadeyinka:

You know that I am not one who dodge answering any question on my faith, but on this, read my lips:

I shall not answer any questions until I know the meaning of your terms QED!

But you expected me to answer your questions without defining any terms? LoL yeah alrite don't answer, thanks for your time.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 07, 2020
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

(1) THE FIRST SIGN OF UNSERIOUSNESS.

TROLLS often feign illiteracy.

(2) THE SECOND SIGN OF A FAKE POST.

Atheists pretending to have been EX-CHRISTIANS usually hide what sort of "Christians" they allegedly were.

It is difficult to come up with excuses that explain why one's Religion FAILED- but that it was NOT one's fault- only GOD'S.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

(3) ATHEIST PROPAGANDA ALONE STATES THAT CHRISTIANITY IS BASED ON THE BLIND BELIEF OF UNPROVEN MYTHS: FALSE CHRISTIAN "OPPONENTS" OF ATHEISM SAY AND DO NOTHING TO DISPROVE THAT NOTION.

Whereas, in Reality, OYINBO CHRISTIANS and OYINBO ATHEISTS are ALL ON THE SAME TEAM TOGETHER! They only PRETEND to be FIGHTING. In Reality, they are WORKING TOGETHER to DESTROY the TRUE Christianity.

The PRO-SLAVERY and ANTI-INDEPENDENCE Churches are AGAINST personal Reading and Interpretation of The Bible, and AGAINST PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF THE POWER OF GOD.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

YOUR FATHER HAD ONE MAJOR JOB: TO TEACH HIS CHILDREN THE LAW OF GOD.

This becomes the Foundation of The Fundamental Spiritual Powers- which destroy all foolish questions before they begin.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

IF YOU WERE REALLY A TEENAGER, YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO ACTIVATE YOUR POWER OF TOTAL RECALL WITH EASE.

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

YAHWEH GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND THE HUMAAN RACE- THE LAW OF MOSES IS THE VERBAL EXPRESSION OF THE HOLY KEYS TO CREATION.

If you understand The Law of God by Moses, you will Understand ALL CREATION to the extent of being able to CONTROL IT WITH YOUR SOUL.

That Understanding can ONLY be achieved through MEDITATION ON THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES.

Organized Oyinbo Colonial/Imperialist Oppressor Churches CANNOT AFFORD TO ALLOW THEIR MEMBERS TO KNOW THAT MEDITATION EXISTS.

That is because THEY CANNOT CONTROL Christians who achieve what God calls "GOOD SUCCESS." MEDITATION IN THE LAW is THE ONLY WAY to ACHIEVE It.

If there were another Way, GOD WOULD HAVE TOLD US.

(4) WHEN YOU BELONG TO A CHURCH THAT DENIES LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS, GOD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR STATE OF HEALTH!

Your father told you that those privately Praying for people suffering Strokes, and those who Testified of Healing and receiving Healing of Strokes were "FANATICS."

Therefore, when he was in danger of Stroke, God would not help him.

(5) HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOUR MOTHER HEAL OF STROKE- OR ANYTHING AT ALL?

None. Obviously.

This is a really stupid question: you are hiding what Church your family belongs to, (NONE, OBVIOUSLY!) You tell us nothing about your mother's PRAYER TECHNIQUE. Then you expect us to magically understand WHY YOUR MOM'S PRAYERS ARE USELESS!

I possess such magic.

I have been a BORN AGAIN, "HOLY GHOST BAPTIZED," FULL GOSPEL CHRISTIAN for FORTY YEARS- my expertise in Biblical Christianity is UNPARALLELED. I operate on a level of Wisdom, Understanding, and Knowledge no other Christian in the English-speaking World has achieved.

I know everything I need to know about your alleged Family to know why your Religion does not work.

GOD COMMANDED YOUR PARENTS TO TEACH YOU WHAT YOU ARE NOW IGNOMINIOUSLY BEGGING STRANGERS TO TELL YOU: THEY DID NOT DO THAT; THAT IS CALLED INIQUITY, THAT IS, DELIBERATE SIN!

(6) YOU ARE A LIAR, WHO NEVER PRACTICED CHRISTIANITY, FROM A FAMILY OF LIARS, WHO NEVER PRACTICED CHRISTIANITY.

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is
my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father
hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy
might remain in you,
and that your joy
might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever
I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit
should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

(7)

(cool THIS IS FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS NOTHING BUT A TROLL POST, AND A PACK OF LIES!

It is IMPOSSIBLE that you not have FRIENDS whom you could talk to within and without your supposed Church, at school and in your neighbourhood.

.     LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son
of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was
an Egyptian,
went out among
the Children of Israel:
and this son of
the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish
woman's son blasphemed
The Name of The LORD,
and cursed.
And they brought him
unto Moses:
[and his mother's name
was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses,
Saying,

14. "Bring forth him
that hath cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH
HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
he shall surely be
put to Death,
and all the Congregation
shall certainly stone him:
as well the Stranger,.
as he that is born in the land,
when he blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
shall be put to Death."

WHERE DID YOU ACQUIRE THE RIGHT TO TELL US THAT YOU ARE NOT BAD?

You are EXTREMELY EVIL!

(9) A REAL SON, OF REAL PARENTS, WITH A REAL PROBLEM, BELONGING TO A REAL CHURCH, WOULD FIRST ASK HOW TO KNOW OBTAIN THE HELP OF GOD TO HEAL HIS FATHER AND HIS CHURCH.

He would never care about being "INSULTED."

NAIRALAND will FULLY SUPPORT your "Right" to BLASPHEME GOD, but will PUNISH people for "INSULTING" you!

That tells us that NAIRALAND is run by people who DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD.

You are a FICTITIOUS person, because you do not have the MOTIVATIONS and PRIORITIES of a REAL PERSON.

Anyone who doesn’t serve God will go to hell. How can we reconcile this with the concept of Free will??

The wage of sin is death, eternal torment in hell, does eternal torture for sin resonate with the concept of God Being just and merciful?

who’s morals and whose religion are you actually defending?? It’s sure as hell not the black mans morals and religion, because that was taken from us a long time ago.

And you are asking bout what prayer Technique is been used?? Nigga are you serious?? Weldon seems you know all the right techniques. How’s that working out for you??

THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE TO BACKUP YOUR CLAIM THAT PRAYER WORKS.

If you apply the physics of science to medicine you cure people, do same on rockets you take people to the moon, apply on planes, you fly. Science is proven over time, PRAYER ISNT.

The white mans religion you are so hell bent on, they came with their bible, stole, killed, raped and subjected your ancestors to slavery, and for some reason you saying we should be Thankful??

OP is Ok to ask questions, curious generation like your self is what the world needs. Unlike these oaroloye fellow, leave the world to minds like himself and humanity won’t last a hundred years. Because they would try to pray away their problems with his special praying TECHNIQUES.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by GoodBadandUgly(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
lecoeur:
pls ignore all grammatical errors tnx.

I'm been brought up in a very religious home, even most people address my father as a man of God because of his devotion in Christ which he tried to embed in his family but I noticed I'm the only one who's not really touched.

Honestly it all started when I was 13 or so (I think very much to the extent I come to a halt, my parents complain about it though), there's this thought that always comes to my head that questions the act of religion.

Like; Is it really necessary believing?
         Is it genuine been a religious person?

All these thoughts cloud my head, ever since my Dad fell sick (2017) I've not really been indulging in any church activity.

I keep thinking, if my father was that devoted and still he fell ill to stroke, why didn't God give him a sound health?
Even my mom who hustle and prays, why has he not answered her prayer?
Why is everything really falling apart or does God forsakes his servants?

It became much worse when I started residing with my uncle, here I don't go to church at all and no one's saying shit about it, so am not bothered.

I've not shared my thoughts towards religion with anyone, I don't think they'll understand me so I decided I share it on this forum.

Note: Am not bad, just need to rub mind with adults.

Religion is the biggest problem in our society, hence why most prayerful countries or god-fearing countries are the poorest.

Don't Share your thoughts about your believe or lack of belief with anyone especially religions people who will only try to indoctrinate you further.
Keep it to yourself and seek the truth with your own mind.
If you wish to speak to a secular human directly, feel free to drop me a message.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by sonmvayina(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
orisa37:
God exists son. From today, go to Bed at 9pm. Always pray, Thank You God for today. Please show Yourself to me in Jesus name Amen. Within 7 days you will see God.

I did that, and nothing happened.. Until he told me that I should look no further, that he is inside of me.. That he has been playing hide and seek with himself...
I stopped checking..
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by MuttleyLaff: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
orisa37:

sonmvayina:
I did that, and nothing happened..
Until He told me that I should look no further, that He is inside of me..
That He has been playing hide and seek with Himself...
I stopped checking
This is one of the harms from smoking substances. Smh
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by sonmvayina(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

This is one of the harms from smoking substances. Smh

Lol, maybe that is you.. I am a divine being, just having a human experience...
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by MuttleyLaff: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2020
sonmvayina:
Lol, maybe that is you.. I am a divine being, just having a human experience...
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
Yinmu.
Re: Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... by sonmvayina(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]Yinmu.

Sorry to ask.. How old are you?.. You come across as a teenager... Or if your older, you have the IQ of a 10 year old... No offence intended..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) / Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? / Y God Choose The Jews Knowing They Are Greedy & Envious?Genesis 12:2-3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.