Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Celebrating A Good Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrating A Good Wife (96163 Views)

Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lol. Wat u give is wat u get. Simple. Don't nag n expect diamond .
but she didn't give unfaithfulness to receive unfaithfulness,or you missed that part? undecided. Not all cliches are meant for all situations this one is one of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by lalasticlala(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
egopersonified:
Lalasticlala why you con change the op topic for front page? Nor be every thread una go take drive traffic na.

Madam, I hail o. At least many are now viewing the interesting thread

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by izibili44: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nice write up but i no read am oooo. just look at the picture too long for me.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by wany(f): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
pocohantas:

The perfect definition actually. Cheating husband, no funds... very submissive/supportive wife.

Happy birthday to her. We need more women like her in the society. cry cry
Nne ,eke adim no money ,yet you are cheating and misbehaving. Hmmmm God really bless you with a good woman.if not sorry would have change your surname followed by enough STDs from both ends.even as she is suffering with you,you are still adding more pains.and if this is what it takes to be a virtouse woman,please parcel it well and keep it in your portmanto.and beside your wife has low self esteem.happy birthday woman.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Blackpearlous(f): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

grin grin grin grin I am fully prepared cheesy
I'm just crying and reading.. Please help me tell her she is awesome from a nairalander.. I am inspired by her.. Kisses

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Sexycardib: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
See the FACE OF IFEANYI ADELEKE (Davido's son)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfEJwk2_kKU
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Sundaycomputer: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow such a good wife

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Adeagbo77: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Congratulations my brother. I read your story and understood every bit of it. Truth must be told, you have gotten a good wife in all ramifications. All the same, it's better to keep praises like this within your immediate family, no matter how prayerful you are. Even, you should beware of friends, cousins, relative and so on, some of them might be jealous because they don't have your type of marriage. People could go any length to change your story, it's a wicked world. I am talking from experience. May God continue to strengthen your union.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by JONSYN7154: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
God bless her
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Happy Birthday Ma'am. Wishing All the best today and in your life endeavors ! Cheers !
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Bejusttoall: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

Happy birthday my darling wife!

You are indeed the best!

Please help move this to FP today 26 Feb to celebrate a good woman's birthday.

Add: On your request, I have added pics.

Thank you.
Happy birthday to her. A virtuous woman indeed. Congratulations
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by shineeye1: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
wany:

Nne ,eke adim no money ,yet you are cheating and misbehaving. Hmmmm God really bless you with a good woman.if not sorry would have change your surname followed by enough STDs from both ends.even as she is suffering with you,you are still adding more pains.and if this is what it takes to be a virtouse woman,please parcel it well and keep it in your portmanto.and beside your wife has low self esteem.happy birthday woman.

Lady high self esteem, don't be jealous of a real queen who is pleasing her king, her creator and her people...

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Liposure: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Gosh, your wife is so forking hot. If i get dis type of wife err, na everyday i go dey forkam shege
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Girlwhocares, read below if you haven't and learn something from this graceful woman. Na wife be dat

LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by ajoshuay(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good one, I hope other ladies will learn from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by NwaGodl1000(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
I claim such wife for my life

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by djon78(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
wany:

And this was all you could get from this wonderful life story?

Actually a good marriage requires serious work. It doesn't come by mere wishing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by vickydevoka(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
frenzyduchess:
but she didn't give unfaithfulness to receive unfaithfulness,or you missed that part? undecided. Not all cliches are meant for all situations this one is one of them.

Some ladies nagging will make u think life is full of distraction n frustrations.
It's just lyk a gal expecting u to b calling her all de tym buh she will never call u for one day.
This cliche is meant for this story. That's the lesson learnt
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Tumininu8: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Whao... She is more than just a wife but your Guardian Angel.

All i ask for from God on this day for you is to always guide you and never make your marriage go soil. May you forever be celebrated and cherish not only by your husband also by your lovely Kids and everybody around you.

Happy birthday to you my Dear friend.

Nb: Thanks for appreciating her Uncle,men like you are Rare. � Eyin ni real MVP

Tumininu
AMMSSSA
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by vickydevoka(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
frenzyduchess:

Some ladies nagging will make u think life is full of distraction n frustrations.
It's just lyk a gal expecting u to b calling her all de tym buh she will never call u for one day.
This cliche is meant for this story. That's the lesson learnt.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by lightbearers: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thank you Lagosboi2 for this writeup to your beautiful wife
This is the kind of wife I am believing God for...
You have shown me that such wonderful ladies do exit.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by mrdipye(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
I love this
Op may you enjoy more of God's faithfulness in your marriage and happy birthday to your wife
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by thunderbabs: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Choi, makes me wanna shed crocodile tears � grin

It is lovely when you are lucky to have a virtuous, respectable, and understanding lady for a wife. Man finds peace and happiness.

May the Lord bless her good heart.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Iranoladun(f): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

What a beautiful description of your beautiful angel! May God continue to bless your union and forever make you worthy of such a virtuous woman.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Dollarseeker: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are right, as a man, I may not have the strength to stand the same test. More reason I respect her today.

Please appeal to our dear lala to put this on fp, he is currently viewing.
virgin wives are the best. That's why I keep saying that I must marry a virgin. its a must. Ur wife remained faithful to u because she has the fear and love of God in her. if she were not a virgin, she would have misbehave when you were broke, she would have been sleeping with other men for money. God bless her and God bless ur home. Virgin wife all the way...this post made me happy.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Ladycewhy(f): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
vickydevoka:

This cliche is meant for this story. That's the lesson learnt
if this is what it takes to be a virtuous woman ,oga keep it in your pocket. She is lucky he didn't give her STDs or even HIV during his 8 years of phillandering. Raise your daughters to marry men like the op and be virtuous to men like the op.

This is how you people reward men for bad behavior so because she decided to stay put and take rubbish it makes her more better than others who decided to walk for their peace and sanity? Your head dey touch.
I don't envy the op's wife , and certainly don't wish to be in her shoes. Virtuous ko virtual ni undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Bennycollins: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
So touching, I read with teary eyes.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by S4SOLOMON4(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
I know a lot of people will be reading this story wishing they had or end up with a partner with such a heart as this woman.
Why not make a commitment to be one yourself.
Let's note that this woman stood by and with her husband not because he was perfect.
True love is unconditional. It was such we received from God. And only by His help can we love others unconditionally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

I'm 99% sure she wasn't a virgin when u married her coz she doesn't look like one who would have been, so what are u saying exactly about your virgin narrative in the post with regards to your wife.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ladycewhy:
if this is what it takes to be a virtuous woman ,oga keep it in your pocket. She is lucky he didn't give her STDs or even HIV during his 8 years of phillandering. Raise your daughters to marry men like the op and be virtuous to men like the op.

This is how you people reward men for bad behavior so because she decided to stay put and take rubbish it makes her more better than others who decided to walk for their peace and sanity? Your head dey touch.
I don't envy the ops wife , and certainly don't wish to be in her shoes. Virtuous ko virtual ni undecided

Please ma, don't get it mixed up, I wasn't jumping from one lady to another, During our relationship I had one or two other ladies I was dating at one period or another, just like when a young man has two girlfriends and later choose one to marry and settle down with. I am not a Casanova o. I was the careful type who uses protection. Btw we dated for 4yrs before having our first child which led to our marriage. My sins was one of my ex I couldn't let go easily. I am not justifying my mistakes but just clarifying the type of sinner I was. Its all in the past.

6 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Realtizzy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is beautiful
Happy birthday to an amazing virtuous woman
I pray God bless me with her time in the near future
May God continue to bless ur union
I tap from the Grace of ur union
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Ladycewhy(f): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

Please ma, don't get it mixed up, I wasn't jumping from one lady to another, During our relationship I had one or two other ladies I was dating at one period or another, just like when a young man has two girlfriends and later choose one to marry and settle down with. I am not a Casanova o. I was the careful type who uses protection. Btw we dated for 4yrs before having our first child which led to our marriage. My sins was one of my ex I couldn't let go easily. I am not justifying my mistakes but just clarifying the type of sinner I was. Its all in the past.
oh ok,wishing you continuous bliss in your home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.