Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Celebrating A Good Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrating A Good Wife (96136 Views)

Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by seanwilliam(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
OP, change your name to lagosMan grin please does your wife have a sister? If yes I'm fully interested.. if indeed what you described is true, then your wife is 1 of 100 of the good ladies out there..
It is rare to see a complete package..I.e
1. Beautiful
2. Sensible
3. Ambitious
4. Supportive
5. Prayerful
6. Virgin grin
7.understanding
8. Submissive
9.educated
10. ........fertile grin

Abeg who do the juju for you LagosBoi2?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by hammerU: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by spyglaxx: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
May God bless your home and the virtuous woman.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by ProtectMyMoney: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Searchingforbae:
Let me use opportunity to advertise here , please o I am looking for husband o.

If you have the same virtuous woman qualities like the OP has talked about his wife , i can guarantee you that one Nairalander will marry you off the market today today.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by spyglaxx: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
OP, change your name to lagosMan grin please does your wife have a sister? If yes I'm fully interested.. if indeed what you described is true, then your wife is 1 of 100 of the good ladies out there..
1. Beautiful
2. Sensible
3. Ambitious
4. Supportive
5. Prayerful
6. Virgin grin
7.understanding
8. Submissive
9.educated
10. ........fertile grin
11....and satisfyingly milky.

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by sojfaith243: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow! I am impressed with the encomiums showered on your beautiful wife. She's example of the real Africa Queen. Enjoy your day madam. Happy birthday to you.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by bukatyne(f): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

The above is not in the book of Proverbs...if you find it, show us!

Proverbs 20:6 talks about a faithful man.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Exmilitant(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
lucky you, i almost gave up on marriage! you just encouraged me. gonna start looking around for your kind of woman..
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by seanwilliam(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=spyglaxx post=86974914][/quote] which one is satisfying milking?

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by salt1: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
1. Beautiful
2. Sensible
3. Ambitious
4. Supportive
5. Prayerful
6. Virgin grin
7.understanding
8. Submissive
9.educated
10. ........fertile grin

I tell you!
Happy birthday
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by jnoz23(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Anything to trend, very soon human blood & emotions will be replaced with likes & shares!

Look @ DAT ur fine wife, I would rather have written a very personal letter to her than this social media rubbish you just did.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Tunagee(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

Happy birthday my darling wife!

You are indeed the best!

Please help move this to FP today 26 Feb to celebrate a good woman's birthday.

Add: On your request, I have added pics.

Thank you.

I wish my silly wife can read this post
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Jonathan39: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Happy birthday to your wife op. I pray God give me this type of wife amen. I am happy for you sir
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by fireback: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Joy099:

Happy birthday to your beautiful wife, may God bless and keep her safe Amen. Let me also use this medium to pray for myself, may God bless me with a man who will love me wholeheartedly just as you love your wife amen.
don't forget the wife love him more... so show some love too..

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Jonathan39: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Will you keep quiet. Try and be a good wife to any man that ends up with you.
tabithababy:

Women still stay compare to men

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by ecstasy357(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Francita:
A breathe of relief from all the bad stories people have to talk about in their marriages making others say marrriage is obsolete and have outlived it importance

Getting married to the right person for the right reasons will bring more Joy and stability to you. But sadly nowadays people get married for the wrong reasons and

They then cry foul and try to undermine the institution of marriage calling it useless.

I asked God for a beautiful testimony about marriage yesterday... I was so tired of all the broken marriage stories i kept seeing here
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by PrinceDangana(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.
I wil definitely share this till the whole world sees it...good wife is hard to see this days...God bless ur home more and more
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by DBestDoc(f): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

Absolutely, I stopped some years ago. She doesn't deserve it in anyway. I am not ashamed to make public my past because she has forgiven me and my God has forgiven me, I am now the perfect type of husband ladies want to snatch, we both laugh at such attempts. Thank you so much for your contributions.

Your wife and i share the same Birthday and you can agree with me that February born women are amazing.

I'm glad you already stopped putting your marriage and entire family at risk. That information actually made me feel sad reading through your Op.

Happy Birthday to your wife and i wish you many years of marital bliss and all round blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

If you have the same virtuous woman qualities like the OP has talked about his wife , i can guarantee you that one Nairalander will marry you off the market today today.
who is the nairalander? But that today is not possible bro,shey na e nor go see my papa first undecided
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
bukatyne:

Good to read.

Do you want to share why you were cheating on her despite her near perfection?

It would help others learn.

I can not provide any reasonable excuse to cheat then but according to our (my wife and I) observation , I was in my mid twenties, not really matured or experienced in life. It is not that I sleep with everything on skirts but i had other girlfriends as options, just like most (smart bad guys) people do in relationships but none of them could stand the test of time. At my late 30s now, I understand family, true love, relationships and sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

God bless you, your wife and your family sir.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
jnoz23:
Anything to trend, very soon human blood & emotions will be replaced with likes & shares!

Look @ DAT ur fine wife, I would rather have written a very personal letter to her than this social media rubbish you just did.

I thought it through before making it public after appreciating her privately for years, done so many private surprises for her. I want the world to know women like her still exist. This post will help one or two people who needs encouragement, I could have even went for a bill board or TV advert if possible. Please bear with me as I celebrate her.

Thank you

12 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by ozoemenaca: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Happy birthday virtuous woman. Man you are lucky they are one in a million. Congratulations
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by carinmom(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
tabithababy:
shocked

Whao... This is a very good one

Rare man like you, 99% of men whose wife stood by them during the bad days abandoned their wives or get chains of babymamas

Hmmm your comment reminded me about some foolish men here in the North, the moment the man is financially OK the next thing will be to bring another wife. I've witnessed this countless times, most of them are ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by prizlezzlalasky(f): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Now this is a sound reason to believe in the institution of marriage, almost gave up cause of the bizarre stories littered on Nairaland.

Congratulations to you sir for finding your soul mate and happy birthday day to your amazing wife.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by vickydevoka(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
My brother finding this kind of wife is very very rare. Buh if u find her make sure I appreciate her the way o.p did

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Miner13: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
pocohantas:

I am happy OP is changed. Unlike the ones who bask in their evil ways. Asides that, I do not look forward to same script playing out in my life. No offense to anyone, I am just too realistic to be emotional.
Just too realistic to be emotional. hmmm
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by bukatyne(f): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

I can not provide any reasonable excuse to cheat then but according to our (my wife and I) observation , I was in my mid twenties, not really matured or experienced in life. It is not that I sleep with everything on skirts but i had other girlfriends as options, just like most (smart bad guys) people do in relationships but none of them could stand the test of time. At my late 30s now, I understand family, true love, relationships and sacrifice.

OH, the cheating was before you married?

Re-write your OP Biko, that part is ruinning for people like us who read in between the lines.

Happy birthday to wifey and kudos to you for recognizing her value.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by vickydevoka(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
frenzyduchess:
Lord I see what you are doing for others , let mine locate me o.
Lol. Wat u give is wat u get. Simple. Don't nag n expect diamond .
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by pawsofdikeje(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Happy birthday. More blessing to the family wifey
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Yoighaman(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

I have not been this moved emotionally in a long time.....damn!

@OP: May God continue to keep aglow the love and all that keeps your marriage so sweet. Nothing in the world will seperate both of you and your joy shall remain unspeakable IJN. Happy birthday to her, please express our warmest regards.

We that are looking up to him for a marriage like this, may he bless us with such a woman and also make us a wonderful spouse for her IJN.

God bless you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

But why do you need pix....you want to kidnap the woman?
grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.