Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating (3569 Views)

Is It Anybodys Business If A Nigerian Girl In UK Starts Dating A White Guy / Guys: Marry Her & Get $1 Billion & A U.S Green Passport, Yes Or No? / Why Dont Igbo Guys Marry Ladies From Rivers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by koffos(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
undecided

are you kidding me? Two mentions...
Why didn't you quote Frosh too?
Go and embrace a transformer please. Your presence is suffocating.
..so it's all fake.. you want me to quote the guy.. weren't you suppose to defend him. fake love all around

spits
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by koffos(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
undecided

i've never mentioned my age before. Check the moniker you're quoting...
.. hahaha you can't deceive .. as long as You're Ghanaian. I know who you are Lil bvtch
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2020
grin

koffos:
..so it's all fake.. you want me to quote the guy.. weren't you suppose to defend him. fake love all around

spits
so you're trolling me?
Nothing new....
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by koffos(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
grin
so you're trolling me? Nothing new....
.. yeah.. I'm and I ain't stopping anytime soon. ..

if you like go and call Easterpr!nce.

I'd murder him too
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2020
grin

koffos:
.. yeah.. I'm and I ain't stopping anytime soon. ..

if you like go and call Easterpr!nce.

I'd murder him too
i'll ignore you rather.
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
grin
i'll ignore you rather.
. lol is this your new bf..
alot of guys seems to have a crush on you..
I hope you didn't reject his dms too

oh and I know you're blu..
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2020
smiley
biGDhAp:

nope. I don't know him/her...

You're a female now?
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Truth but most of them you can't live with them the are just good as friends not as wife's
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by carpdiemz: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Make no mistakes about it, some guys/ladies can actually attract good fortune into your life.

Marry her if;

Your betting Odds begins to entergrin

Marry her if an unknown person wires money into ur account grin.

Marry her if you go for a job interview and u instantly get a letter of employmentgrin

Marry her if all your investments/businesses begins to flourishgrin

Marry her if you begin to add weightgrin

You know what to do if the opposite begins to happen

■JAPA !!! grin

I hope you all find luck in your relationships

This is the kind of post that mislead people of no exposure or facts about life ,this doesn’t mean anything it’s just about u thanking ur star and maker if things started changing for u for good , it’s just a coincidence so don’t mislead people abeg . Just focus and channel your energy to positive things no free food in heaven u got to work for it from earth days my saying though grin
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
smiley

nope. I don't know him/her...

You're a female now?
.. he likes you.

yep.. just goofing around
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by MadeINchenzen2: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
carpdiemz:

This is the kind of post that mislead people of no exposure or facts about life ,this doesn’t mean anything it’s just about u thanking ur star and maker if things started changing for u for good , it’s just a coincidence so don’t mislead people abeg . Just focus and channel your energy to positive things no free food in heaven u got to work for it from earth days my saying though grin
opinions are allowed u know?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by mabea: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF THINGS EVER BECOME UNPLEASANT YOU ABANDON HER IMMEDIATELY. VERY CORRECT.
hahahaha
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by koffos(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
grin
i'll ignore you rather.
and I won't leave you alone
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
^^^^
undecided M o r o n.
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
smiley
biGDhAp:
.. he likes you.

yep.. just goofing around
i think that stupid creature is a female...
In the closet.
The (f) suits you.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
smiley
i think that stupid creature is a female...
In the closet.
The (f) suits you.
.. lol..

suits me .. naaah it shouldn't. would soon change it back..

did your other account get banned

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by suaveBrother(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by koffos(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
^^^^
undecided M o r o n.

baby.. I'd love to stop trolling you ..

but I'll need you to suck my dick 1st..

Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
^^^^ undecided M o r o n
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
wink
biGDhAp:
.. lol..

suits me .. naaah it shouldn't. would soon change it back..

did your other account get banned

nope.
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
wink
nope.
aiit
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by koffos(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chocolatte01:
^^^^
undecided
M o r o n
.. stop doing this baby.. quote me directly .. why you running away from my dick . it's just 9inches. it's not gonna choke you ..
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by MadeINchenzen2: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
biGDhAp:

grin
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin
... Dem dey find you for ilegend thread oo
Re: Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating by MadeINchenzen2: 2:54pm On May 23, 2020
... Dem dey find you for ilegend thread oo
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Say This Words, The Street Got Her / What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. / Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.