Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? (56623 Views)

The Poorest Region In Nigeria Goes To... / "60 Percent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA / Covid-19:If Kano Goes Down, The Whole Of Nigeria Goes With It - Ex-NHIS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by LadySarah: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sylraph1:
For me I will go with Abia state

That state is very industrious that if well manage by a good leader will be one of the most industrious state in Nigeria.....

There is a saying that that states 'ABA N'AZU UMU OGBENYE' meaning 'Aba feeds the hunger'.

It's almost impossible to stay in Abia state especially Aba and complain of hunger because once you are Agile, Smart and an opportunist,my brother,u go make am there....

A place you will see STAUNCH HUSTLERS,young boys serving thier masters(boy boy), young guys going their business not even the girls are left out.People from different parts of NIGERIA troop in daily to buy goods,Trailers fully loaded and leaving in their numbers;was even surprised the day I realise CAMEROONIANS come to Aba to buy goods.

They lack infrastructure...true,but apart from Lagos,port Harcourt and Anambra i don't there is any other state that can stand them in terms ofHUMAN CAPITAL
If you feeling you are not doing well or that you are life is crumbling,guy go to Aba and you will be challenged.....

What they need is competent and smart leaders and not some bunch of CRIMINALS with pot bellied stomach marauding as politicians....

Am not from Abia but am speaking from mine and many other people's numerous experiences..

Truth!

A state with one of the best planned road network in the country. You can't be caught in a traffic in Aba cos there are junctions for every 10 plots.

The enterprising nature of the ppl is amazing. The high rise buildings littered all over it.

Bad leadership is their greatest undoing.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
What are you saying? I am currently serving in Ogun state oga. I have never seen worst road like the ones in ota axis. Even the capital Abeokuta has so many pot holes

Pls how much does ogun pays for corper?

Jonah
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by mabea: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
What are you saying? I am currently serving in Ogun state oga. I have never seen worst road like the ones in ota axis. Even the capital Abeokuta has so many pot holes
It seems you don't understand, you both are saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Dpharisee: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
ursullalinda:
Abia is a rich state with very wicked leaders who will rot in jail with their family.....for torturing their people.
Orji Kalu is already in jail grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Mateen1000: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
mabea:
I guess you're from Ogun but only know Abeokuta. Let me tell you the truth Ogun State is a shame of a state when it comes to road. In fact you can't point to any good road in Ogun west
I’m not from Ogun state, Considering the percentage of good roads in Ogun state compare to the bad ones, Ogun state cannot make top 10 list of states with worst roads in Nigeria not to talk of being the Worst

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by fk002: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Borno is lucky to have who? Lol... Borno can never be lucky this world ends, they've found themselves a perpetual war till thy kingdom come..

Typical IPOB reasoning, very shallow mindset
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by LadySarah: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Wepu Abia biko...Abia na ndi na-achi ya enwero ûbúrú isi

Cc Lalasticlala,rule 2. insulting Abians just to make a pt.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by oluwazoba25: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
So which of your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

Oh! I forget your pathetic existence would rather remove the log in Lagos eye instead of that of your igbotic foolish n cursed soul. What a shame of pathetic magnitude your existence is all about.

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.tryballistic goat shut the furk up�

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Mateen1000: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
TommyAnthem:
Go to Oke-Aro and Matogun areas of Ogun State, at least that is where I know, the roads there are pure wickedness, mans inhumanity to man is an understatement considering the deplorable State of the roads there.
Everyone quoting me has been referencing on Ifo local govt side, Is ifo only the local govt in Ogun state (we have 19 others), Considering the fact that the bad ones are in ifo doesn’t make Ogun state the state with the WORST roads in NIGERIA, That’s what the guy i quoted 1st typed, I’m not even from Ogun state but they have higher percentage of better roads than the bad ones

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by asobo: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
So which of your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

Oh! I forget your pathetic existence would rather remove the log in Lagos eye instead of that of your igbotic foolish n cursed soul. What a shame of pathetic magnitude your existence is all about.

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

I weep on your behalf. Hate has taken over you. You're disgusting I must say.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
hakeem4:

Only Maidugiri is developed. Other places aren’t developed.

This is the case with most of the Northern states. I just wonder what the leaders have been spending their federal allocations and IGR on since the year each of them were created...

Intending home buyers or you need verified titled land should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by mabea: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mateen1000:

I’m not from Ogun state, Considering the percentage of good roads in Ogun state compare to the bad ones, Ogun state cannot make top 10 list of states with worst roads in Nigeria not to talk of being the Worst
Please don't say this loud. From ota to llaro,ifo,ljoko,matogun,idiroko,agbara etc that's where you find the worst roads in Nigeria
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by royallord1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Is it only me or is kebbi state really really silent.. like no news on it... At all
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
simeotexy:
how is akwa ibom over hyped,,,state with the best road
with huge oil revenue much are expected to what on ground
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Mateen1000: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
mabea:
Please don't say this loud. From ota to llaro,ifo,ljoko,matogun,idiroko,agbara etc that's where you find the worst roads in Nigeria
Do you mean the worst road in Ogun State?
Also I guessed u’ve visited the 36 states in Nigeria, that made u jump to that conclusion.
I’m very sure if there’s a list that comprises of top 50 worst roads in Nigeria, None of those listed can even make it, Do u even know the meaning of the word “WORST”

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oooh. Now I get
mabea:
It seems you don't understand, you both are saying the same thing.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Sylraph1: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Karleb:
Abia is not underatted. It is a poor state especially in terms of infrastructure.

If you've been to neighboring states like Port Harcourt, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Ebonyi e.t.c you'll know the difference.
Just SAY in terms of infrastructure because no state you mentioned there can stand them in terms of HUMAN CAPITAL.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Powersurge: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Amitez:
Visit other states and you will realise that Lagos is underdeveloped when compared with her IGR and debt profile. Aside major roads, Lagos lacks motorable internal roads. Very poor drainage system. Sewage system is none existent as people drink borehole water that has been filtered of sewage and feaces. GROSS!!!

Lagos is TERRIBLY underdeveloped. I am yet to see a single street in Lagos (for those that are tared) without serious deformity. APC is really looking that state dry.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Legalcriminal: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Seems some people no even get the OP question.

Answer is Ogun

I visited Abeokuta last month, cool environment with good taxis unlike useless danfo and Molue that full Lagos

The only place you can find the major bad road are the area linked with Lagos state because the stupid Governors don’t want to spend most especially Sango-Ota to Agbado.

NB: For those ranting about Lagos, Lagos is divided into two, The Island for the Rich that’s the real Lagos and the mainland where most Osus reside selling there stuffs making them compare it with some yeast states grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by PericomaNwankwo: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wow!!! You're so full of hate!! I like to deal with people like you in person....but then I wonder what you're like in person?? Are you this hateful too? Your Igbophobia has deteriorated your rational. You already lost the fight and your enemy haven't even made a hit yet..... smiley

tricksters:

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by PericomaNwankwo: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Smithkafors:
Illitrate is a disease.You are not even sure he is igbo.This is the reason why Lagos has remained stagnant.Pls tells any meaningful development in Lagos.Go to other states and see what they are doing with the little IGR they have.You people have a serious issue.

Don't mind the fool with his H-factor
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Emmerlee(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gforce2015:
The hatred some of these ipob piglets have for the west side no be here. And to leave the west side to their muddy and erosion-ravaging state, they will not leave, Nah wickedness dey sabi to do.

You call them ipob piglets, you called their states muddy and erosion-ravaged, you called them wicked all in one statement yet you brand them hateful shocked

Many of you should do some soul searching.. I think the real proud and hateful ones are you guys.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Umueme: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Unbiased1:
The most underated states in Nigeria are:
1) Kano (This state is more developed than what most southerners think)
2) Enugu
3) Kaduna

The most overhyped states that partially deserve the hype:
1) Lagos
2) Abuja
3) Rivers
4) Anambra

The most over-hyped states that currently don't beat expectations due to many reasons:
1) Oyo
2) Akwa Ibom
3) Cross River
4) Ogun

States that have been badly stereotyped:
1) Abia
2) Ebonyi
3) Bornu
4) Most northern states

Major States without any hype what-so-ever:
1) Imo
2) Bayelsa
3) Ekiti
4) Osun
5) Ondo
6) Jigawa
7) etc

Your moniker is really your attitude. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Ebonyi ka-mma karia Abia
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Starmario(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:

undecided
Where exactly are you coming from...beau you comment is stupid and senseless, its giving me concern here ooh
Do you need deliverances

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by cronsberg: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
I was pleasantly shocked to see the massive industrial complexes inaugurated by buhari in akure yesterday. I never thought those kind of things will exist in places like akure. so some states are silently achieving things without noise, also very impressed with Edo, if you see the kind of factories been built there. my region the north east really need to pickup on this industrialization thing quickly.

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
SonOfEl:

kwusi udi okwu-a in'ekwu gbasara abia.... munwa n'onwem aghafego udi okwua
Nna hapu I he a! Ezi okwu ka d guy kwu.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Xavfra:

Ebonyi ka-mma karia Abia
Taa! Pwa eba osiso! Choi! Chukwu ajuu.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by omoadeleye(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You people supposed to be ban, type in English and let's understand what you're contributing

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by tricksters: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Watch the multitude of these cursed, dead brain n foolish Igbos from hell quoting me to save my save from hate ?

Theses cursed Igbos have forgetten the topic as nothing to do with Lagos before one cursed igbo started ranting about Lagos lacking drainage n water as if any of their 5 condemned state will ever have either of the 2 till Jesus come.

These clowns claiming one is hating believe their bigoted igbo souls are allowed to hate on Lagos but no one should hate on their 5 dungeon that that they all can't wait to be evacuated from. A land ravaged by CoronaVirus already.

These same clowns will claim they are hated by Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri Japanese Chinese Indians Arabs Singaporeans Cambodians South Africans just name any tribe on planet earth.

Instead of looking inward to cure n curb the irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry their bigoted parents nurtured them from the womb with, they rather beat their chest about freedom to say the truth to the faces of others but will wail sorrowful like the quoted when paid back in same coin.

May each n every one of you I quoted rot in hell fire with your entire household if you have read insulting remarks on none Igbos from Igbos on NL without cautioning them yet you have the audacity to wail your bigoted mystery to me.

flexyrule:
Egbon, free your mind from hate.
Evercurious:

Why are you so angry with yourself? What he said is the truth
Wizikal:
this comment depict the highest level hatred! My guy am sure you are a Nigerian pls don’t create all this issue! What will your children even learn from you?
asobo:
I weep on your behalf. Hate has taken over you. You're disgusting I must say.
PericomaNwankwo:
Wow!!! You're so full of hate!! I like to deal with people like you in person....but then I wonder what you're like in person?? Are you this hateful too? Your Igbophobia has deteriorated your rational. You already lost the fight and your enemy haven't even made a hit yet..... smiley

My response here is appropriate answer to you. A tribe powered on hate bigotry n acute foolishness does not have right to a use any other of hate.
jonsnow12:

Help urself with a little sense..
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos / FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.