Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware (12338 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / When Did You Realize He/she Isn’t The One? / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by bankulizer: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2020
It's possible boy but you are just a bait in this case. '
I have experienced a blackout with this sweet Tanzania chic.
We had like 8 bottles of wine and pizza in my hotel suite. Thats the last moment I remember but when she woke me up cause we had an early mornin train to catch to Mombasa, I saw used condoms on the floor and one on my dick. Dang! I was surpised but didn't show it but she eventually found out when she was playing the sex tape for me with gist not video but I couldn't even remember anything. The look on her fAce all through the train trip! Till date, can't stilI remember shit.
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by chikevictor(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2020
You just have to gather your lies together and tell us, how can she know that she's pregnant in just one week.haba, we are waiting for the truth.
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Rita5(f): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2020
EmperorAce:
Hello everyone, please I need your opinion on an issue bothering me. I have a female friend who toke me as her bestie, we are good friends and she is in my department in school. She knows my girlfriend very well and she respects her a lot. The issue is that she has refused to date anyone since she resumed school, so I asked her to have a boyfriend which she did and then on Valentine’s Day which happens to be her birthday, the guy didn’t call or text to wish her happy birthday or valentine. She got heartbroken, she came to my place and cried a lot, I pet her and try to encourage her. She felt better when I faced a stand fan on her. She removed her pant and raised her gown facing the fan while laughing and moaning that it feels good, and she requested for alcoholic gin which I gave her after diluting it with sprite soft drink. I wanted her to drink a little and sleep so she’ll stop crying. She drank a little glass and then she started feeling better but a bit happy. She started dragging me close which I felt was normal because she does that even while sober, but then she pinned me down on bed and started saying things like why I didn’t call her on her birthday, she called me her boyfriend’s name , I thought she was drunk and I try to put her to sleep. She was not even weak or drowsy. Her words were accurate and not like who is drunk. She suddenly grabbed my d*ck and begged me to have sex with her. I declined, but she begged me almost in tears, then she said that she ought not to be begging me, that we ought to be doing it. We end up having a breathtaking sex which lasted for an hour. She washed up and I bathed. She went to bed and woke up an hour later, we talked while she went home. We chatted later and I asked her to take Postinor but she said “why” ? She has not had sex for 2 months and she doesn’t need to cus she never had sex! I was shocked, I told her we did but she laughed it off that I am joking. A week later, she came to me that she was pregnant and doesn’t know who. She said it’s not her boyfriend cus they had sex for the first time a day before. She is crying always in confusion that she can’t think of anyone and she doesn’t know what to do.

Is it really possible she doesn’t know? I’m really shocked.

She's manipulating you jor. Make sure to get a DNA test. Cheers!
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by sofiscatedmoron: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2020
The question is, did you cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss? Or did you use protection?

1 Like

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by kimlee3(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2020
This just sealed the fact that a girl and a guy can't just be friends, bestie or whatever you call it. With time spent emotion grows
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Timson01(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2020
EmperorAce:
Hello everyone, please I need your opinion on an issue bothering me. I have a female friend who toke me as her bestie, we are good friends and she is in my department in school. She knows my girlfriend very well and she respects her a lot. The issue is that she has refused to date anyone since she resumed school, so I asked her to have a boyfriend which she did and then on Valentine’s Day which happens to be her birthday, the guy didn’t call or text to wish her happy birthday or valentine. She got heartbroken, she came to my place and cried a lot, I pet her and try to encourage her. She felt better when I faced a stand fan on her. She removed her pant and raised her gown facing the fan while laughing and moaning that it feels good, and she requested for alcoholic gin which I gave her after diluting it with sprite soft drink. I wanted her to drink a little and sleep so she’ll stop crying. She drank a little glass and then she started feeling better but a bit happy. She started dragging me close which I felt was normal because she does that even while sober, but then she pinned me down on bed and started saying things like why I didn’t call her on her birthday, she called me her boyfriend’s name , I thought she was drunk and I try to put her to sleep. She was not even weak or drowsy. Her words were accurate and not like who is drunk. She suddenly grabbed my d*ck and begged me to have sex with her. I declined, but she begged me almost in tears, then she said that she ought not to be begging me, that we ought to be doing it. We end up having a breathtaking sex which lasted for an hour. She washed up and I bathed. She went to bed and woke up an hour later, we talked while she went home. We chatted later and I asked her to take Postinor but she said “why” ? She has not had sex for 2 months and she doesn’t need to cus she never had sex! I was shocked, I told her we did but she laughed it off that I am joking. A week later, she came to me that she was pregnant and doesn’t know who. She said it’s not her boyfriend cus they had sex for the first time a day before. She is crying always in confusion that she can’t think of anyone and she doesn’t know what to do.

The girl is stupid intact both of u are stupid ,the girl doesn't know that she had sex with you meaning she played you for a fool and u played alone probably she knows she was pregnant but she was looking for Mr johnbull to take responsible for the pregnancy,anyway since she says she did not know she slept with u u self you will played not have having sex with her,u can't be responsible since she her self claimed you did not slept with her,see how this girl is playing movie with you,yourself how will u sleep with her to u she didn't have a boyfriend to her she has been sleeping around the whole alcohol is just a piece of shit to make you dumb she was been influence

1 Like

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by oglalasioux(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2020
Is the girl a professor of Theatre Arts?
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by dollynnn(f): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Bull crap! she got to know she was pregnant after a week?
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by joeeee240(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2020
Lol bro... the girl is playing you
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2020

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Prechy08(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2020
internationalman:
That wasn't a good fück, because if it was t there's no way she wouldn't remember even if she was high on one carton of black bullet..

Highness makes sex memorable not forgettable

you said it all, immediately I saw that 1hour crap, I know it's all lies, he made it sound like it was a big deal.

the babe self for weak to even go shower.

final judgement: lies

2 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by deno001(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Mathiasa:
Just thank your God for DNA, u need to explain to her what happened that night, and come out clear with her. And for ur information, let her know that u will run a DNA test on the child. Its possible she always have a formated brain after sex a disorder called (?@$@) grin grin grin grin.
Anyway, congratulations in advanced, keep us posted.
do you know how much is use to run DNA test. my bro it cost a little fortune
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Mathiasa(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2020
deno001:
do you know how much is use to run DNA test. my bro it cost a little fortune
Then he should just keep the baby. Na him pikin. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Mjolnir: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2020
EmperorAce:
Hello everyone, please I need your opinion on an issue bothering me. I have a female friend who toke me as her bestie, we are good friends and she is in my department in school. She knows my girlfriend very well and she respects her a lot. birthday or valentine. She got heartbroken, she

Lolz, minimum it takes for a lady to know she is pregnant is 2wks+. Am certain she was pregnant, and was looking for who to pin it on. You foolishly fell into her snare....
Women truout the ages have used this scheme from time immémorial..
Hanging a nother fellows baby on another man....thats why most first borns are not legitimate kids of the father..
If am you..i would also form that i hv forgotten as well. Let her give birth to the chilc, we can do dna test afterwards to determine truly if the baby is mine
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Bynz: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2020
This confession of URS no hold water at all maybe u invited her to ur house on Val and her birthday knowing fully well that ur girlfriend won't stay late or spend the night with u so you target your bestie took advantage of her situation got her drunk and made out with her now u gat a baby that would need the love and affection of a family so please don't deny the baby that!
Lucky u she's ur bestie marry her free your girlfriend tell her what u v done before u will impregnate your girlfriend

EmperorAce:

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2020
EmperorAce:

She's definitely manipulating you. She washed up after the act and that's awareness. she called you who's name she envisioned you to be.... thats consious wishful thinking. She begged you to have sex with her, meaning she knew you were off bounds. A drunk woman never begs for sex,you either take advantage as a man or you don't as a gentleman.
Be smart around women

2 Likes

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by tiswell(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Aboks:
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST ,
THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY
your own worse pass

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by suaveBrother(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2020
... mehn she's smart ... perfect scheme

... maybe her boyfriend rejected the pregnancy, hence the sadness, she then played mind games with your to take responsibility....

stay woke bro the child is not yours according to your story

1 Like

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by mayreecute: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
uruba23:

Sorry she is just manipulating you.
Can pregnancy be detected within one week? [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Xmen149(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2020
mayreecute:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Can pregnancy be detected within one week? [color=#770077][/color]

yes,.a living witness... al ladies body are not same,. some observant ladies notice changes within a week (depending on their body).

i dnt know some other chemistry involved but iv seen

1 Like

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
She pulled her pant and faced the fan, and started moaning, in your presence. Oga, there was no way you couldn't have known her intention after that. That girl knew what she was doing, you were outsmarted.
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Liposure: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Aboks:
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST ,
THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY
baba, God bless u. I been dey look 4 d lyric 2 dis song teytey
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by coolcentbigman(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
EmperorAce:

You ought to be careful when relating with some girls because anything can happen.
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by lilyheaven: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mjolnir:

Lolz, minimum it takes for a lady to know she is pregnant is 2wks+. Am certain she was pregnant, and was looking for who to pin it on. You foolishly fell into her snare....
Women truout the ages have used this scheme from time immémorial..
Hanging a nother fellows baby on another man....thats why most first borns are not legitimate kids of the father..
If am you..i would also form that i hv forgotten as well. Let her give birth to the chilc, we can do dna test afterwards to determine truly if the baby is mine

I
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by evil1: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Etteanna:
very true one week later is too early na like what Bleep where she dey rush go babe fit won put belly for your head tell her okay and take her to a lab yourself
This same dhit happened to me this month. Met the girl within a week we had protected sex on two occasions the next one which was the third she told me she has a Feeling that she's pregnant. U know what I did I bought postinor 2 and the useless girl wanted to still go ahead with the story of been pregnant until I pressured her, then she opened up to me last Sunday that she has started seen her period.

Girls shaa...once dem see man small success they would want to hook d nigga down

1 Like

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by IDFWU(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Makavelli25: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gofwane:
Can pregnancy be detected within one week?
Wisdom will not kee you
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by vincentjk(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by vincentjk(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
This guy sabi lie well well o even nollywood no near your back sef lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.