Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware (12337 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / When Did You Realize He/she Isn’t The One? / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by geezynoni: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Real eyes realize real lies.

Real eyes : bros, u dey lie
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Jeju: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Strange but false!
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Etteanna: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=evil1 post=86999653]
This same dhit happened to me this month. Met the girl within a week we had protected sex on two occasions the next one which was the third she told me she has a Feeling that she's pregnant. U know what I did I bought postinor 2 and the useless girl wanted to still go ahead with the story of been pregnant until I pressured her, then she opened up to me last Sunday that she has started seen her period.

Girls shaa...once dem see man small success they would want to hook d nigga down[/quote ]my brother girls now can be desperate and do anything
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
Who else doesn't believe this story?

Poor story teller. Story so fake
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Gofwane(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Makavelli25:
Wisdom will not kee you
I wasn't really sure that was why I asked.
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Sammy07: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gofwane:
I wasn't really sure that was why I asked.

It's not possible
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Gofwane(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sammy07:

It's not possible
means OP don enter one chance
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Sammy07: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gofwane:
means OP don enter one chance

Don't mind the OP, imagine the girl off pant in front of him, open yansh to fan to.......

Shouldn't the OP notice that something is fishy
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Gofwane(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind the OP, imagine the girl off pant in front of him, open yansh to fan to.......

Shouldn't the OP notice that something is fishy
the guy used his schlong to think instead of his brain and now he is going to pay for the price grin

1 Like

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by GoodFaith: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
EmperorAce:
Hello everyone, please I need your opinion on an issue bothering me. I have a female friend who toke me as her bestie, we are good friends and she is in my department in school. She knows my girlfriend very well and she respects her a lot. The issue is that she has refused to date anyone since she resumed school, so I asked her to have a boyfriend which she did and then on Valentine’s Day which happens to be her birthday, the guy didn’t call or text to wish her happy birthday or valentine. She got heartbroken, she came to my place and cried a lot, I pet her and try to encourage her. She felt better when I faced a stand fan on her. She removed her pant and raised her gown facing the fan while laughing and moaning that it feels good, and she requested for alcoholic gin which I gave her after diluting it with sprite soft drink. I wanted her to drink a little and sleep so she’ll stop crying. She drank a little glass and then she started feeling better but a bit happy. She started dragging me close which I felt was normal because she does that even while sober, but then she pinned me down on bed and started saying things like why I didn’t call her on her birthday, she called me her boyfriend’s name , I thought she was drunk and I try to put her to sleep. She was not even weak or drowsy. Her words were accurate and not like who is drunk. She suddenly grabbed my d*ck and begged me to have sex with her. I declined, but she begged me almost in tears, then she said that she ought not to be begging me, that we ought to be doing it. We end up having a breathtaking sex which lasted for an hour. She washed up and I bathed. She went to bed and woke up an hour later, we talked while she went home. We chatted later and I asked her to take Postinor but she said “why” ? She has not had sex for 2 months and she doesn’t need to cus she never had sex! I was shocked, I told her we did but she laughed it off that I am joking. A week later, she came to me that she was pregnant and doesn’t know who. She said it’s not her boyfriend cus they had sex for the first time a day before. She is crying always in confusion that she can’t think of anyone and she doesn’t know what to do.

Is it really possible she doesn’t know? I’m really shocked.
sorry
she is play games
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by ArticleBeast: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Them don open office for boda op head.... Naija babe wey dey even know sperm wey give them belle
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by ArticleBeast: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
The question is, did you cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss? Or did you use protection?
Did he aro the kpekus

1 Like

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by ArticleBeast: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Xmen149:

yes,.a living witness... al ladies body are not same,. some observant ladies notice changes within a week (depending on their body).

i dnt know some other chemistry involved but iv seen
Never... The minimum time is 21 days after you had unprotected sex
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by sofiscatedmoron: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Did he aro the kpekus
grin I see you bro
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by EMXTAN1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol... Lies from d pit of hell... Everything about this story is a lie including the Op
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by ashawopikin(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
EmperorAce:
Hello everyone, please I need your opinion on an issue bothering me. I have a female friend who toke me as her bestie, we are good friends and she is in my department in school. She knows my girlfriend very well and she respects her a lot. The issue is that she has refused to date anyone since she resumed school, so I asked her to have a boyfriend which she did and then on Valentine’s Day which happens to be her birthday, the guy didn’t call or text to wish her happy birthday or valentine. She got heartbroken, she came to my place and cried a lot, I pet her and try to encourage her. She felt better when I faced a stand fan on her. She removed her pant and raised her gown facing the fan while laughing and moaning that it feels good, and she requested for alcoholic gin which I gave her after diluting it with sprite soft drink. I wanted her to drink a little and sleep so she’ll stop crying. She drank a little glass and then she started feeling better but a bit happy. She started dragging me close which I felt was normal because she does that even while sober, but then she pinned me down on bed and started saying things like why I didn’t call her on her birthday, she called me her boyfriend’s name , I thought she was drunk and I try to put her to sleep. She was not even weak or drowsy. Her words were accurate and not like who is drunk. She suddenly grabbed my d*ck and begged me to have sex with her. I declined, but she begged me almost in tears, then she said that she ought not to be begging me, that we ought to be doing it. We end up having a breathtaking sex which lasted for an hour. She washed up and I bathed. She went to bed and woke up an hour later, we talked while she went home. We chatted later and I asked her to take Postinor but she said “why” ? She has not had sex for 2 months and she doesn’t need to cus she never had sex! I was shocked, I told her we did but she laughed it off that I am joking. A week later, she came to me that she was pregnant and doesn’t know who. She said it’s not her boyfriend cus they had sex for the first time a day before. She is crying always in confusion that she can’t think of anyone and she doesn’t know what to do.

op who tell u say she no know, she knew exw what she was doing, congrats bro, u are officially trapped...that's If this story is even true

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by ashawopikin(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
dollynnn:
Bull crap!
she got to know she was pregnant after a week?
d story no add up
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Mjolnir: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
lilyheaven:

I tested positive four days after, reason is that I planned for it, but for her at first gravida to ascertain she is positive after five days is a false

You tested positive 4 days after sex....or 4 days after your expected date of period..
The girl in question tested positive 5 days after sex...
Its scientifically impossible.
Pls confirm your statement though
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by ghettochild4u(m): 3:22am On Feb 28, 2020
EmperorAce:

Well u shd still her it's ur baby.. Simple
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by lilyheaven: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=Mjolnir post=87015624]

Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Mjolnir: 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
lilyheaven:

Yes, I actually worked towards it, using a saliva microscope to monitor my ovulation.
I couldn't wait to miss my period, I checked on the fourth day, it was positive cheesy ,
Some pregnancy test kit, can detect after third day off ovulation . " Not after sex, sex at the peak of ovulation is the best option "

But my argument here, is that, this lady can't say she is pregnant after five days, because she doesn't even know she had sex, nor missed her period.
Or it could be the OP missed count

Ok, i get it now. We are saying the same thing
U tested 4 days after ovulation..in the op:s story the girl tested 5 days after sex.....hahahahaha.
Na wayo babe
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Exodora: 5:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
If she was awere why didn't she take the drug for prevention . Why would she want to ruined her school career by waiting to be pregnant since they both are in same department .
Who does that!
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by Mjolnir: 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Exodora:
If she was awere why didn't she take the drug for prevention . Why would she want to ruined her school career by waiting to be pregnant since they both are in same department .
Who does that!

She knew she was already preggy...maybe 2 or 3months gone sef
Was looking for a fall guy to heap the responsibility on.
Dey watch..ina few weeks time, she would recollect the alledged sex with bestie grin grin
Re: Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware by felixxy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
EmperorAce:

I don't believe the fact that she didn't know what she was doing.she is being manipulative nd you fell for it. I had similar issue but I was wise enough to disagree with her request to sleep with her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.