Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

This Beauty Is A Curse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beauty Is A Curse (6657 Views)

Guys Rate This Beauty / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / GODAMMN Check Out This Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
are there blacks native Americans.. I thought native American are the red Indians

Yes there are black natives but they don't look like African descendants. They look more like the Indians in India but they are still black. There are also African Native Americans who are mixed with African and Native blood *that would be me*.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2020
Well op, never allow that get to you, hustle so that these won't bother you.
You are, lucky, trust me, there is a tribe you should be happy that you did not come from, because hate is embedded in their DNA, they are naturally hateful by default, not all though, we still have good ones among them, very nice but easy going and you don't see them make noise, they mind their business, I am one of them.
My business is below ;
I can create website for your business or organization, payment after delivery.
Very affordable, go digital with your business and reach much audience.
Quote me to know more, don't send me pm because I won't respond, thank you.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

Yes there are black natives but they don't look like African descendants. They look more like the Indians in India but they are still black. There are also African Native Americans who are mixed with African and Native blood *that would be me*.
.. hmm such complexity..

so you're not of any African descent
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Hotspotbro(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Just say you're a fine boy
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. hmm such complexity..

so you're not of any African descent

I said I was of African and native blood.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by fattprince(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
lol at the cloth seller Calling you 'fine boy' .. that word is part of their marketing strategy na ..na everybody be fine boy for their face oo. .. mafo
Bro I get. But that day I was walking on a busy road and when I looked at him expecting to see him trying to show me some wares, she was just sitting smiling at me saying nothing.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2020
fattprince:

Bro I get. But that day I was walking on a busy road and when I looked at him expecting to see him trying to show me some wares, she was just sitting smiling at me saying nothing.
.. was a she.. never knew .. she dey dig you be that
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

I said I was of African and native blood.
.. alright.. so what's your own native name.. Khiaa ??
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Petyprincess(f): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol every guy on first page claiming fine boy grin Like say no be the usual Nigerian guy we all know grin cheesy
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. alright.. so what's your own native name.. Khiaa ??

My name is khiaa.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Karleb(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
You guys should stop all this I'm fine, I'm fine rant.

For every fine boy or girl out there, there is someone finer.

If you think your beauty is a curse, why don't you try being ugly!

1 Like

Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

My name is khiaa.
.. cool
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Xmen149(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol every guy on first page claiming fine boy grin Like say no be the usual Nigerian guy we all know grin cheesy

Lol,.you never see correct naija fine boy... i hardly even put my pix on whasap status people i know will be asking me stupid question. Then you get other names from : "yellow", "fine boy"....mumsy once staired at me for almost fifteen Minuit when i came out the bathroom and finally said "hmm,.imaka nnam undecided lol i made sure we never had that discussion again .....its kinda embarrassing sometimes. the part i enjoy most is buying things from jovial ladies they will just be smiling and packing more than i paid for grin... and no girl you chyk will agree you dnt have a girlfriend

After getting ready for work one day over the weekend,. one girl in the street (we just talk) wont stop complimenting me, she came close and asked for a peck undecided before i could say jack her lips is already on my cheek embarassed ...i just flagged bike and disappear ..

Normally boys dnt talk about it
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Hotspotbro(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

My name is khiaa.
my pet's name is KHiaa
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. cool
My Grandma's maiden name was Chayton(Falcon) the Sioux tribe.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Hotspotbro(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

cool.tell us more.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hotspotbro:
my pet's name is KHiaa
Is that the same pet that you screw every night? I told you not to come to my mentions anymore.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

.. cool.. sounds red indian-ish
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. cool.. sounds red indian-ish
LMAO grin That's the white man's crap. They are light to dark brown. Have you ever seen a Mexican or a latin person, well that's what my people look like.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
.. you think say na only polish guys fine ni .. naija males are the finest males in the world. forget sentiment.

1 Like

Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Hotspotbro(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

Is that the same pet that you screw every night? I told you to come to my mentions anymore.
say wetin?
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by y3mi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
sacajawea:
I have never really thought about it until recently, but Apparently i am a Very attractive person. Effortlessly Handsome, lovely Facial features, Good frame.
The Charisma, Charm, swagger is Simple and Flows Naturally like a River
I noticed that since i was a boy, People have always been attracted to me. everywhere i found myself, anywhere at all, Normal regular People really, really like. I get Crushes from the young and the Old, Single and even Married, WTH!
Say when i was in School, 60% of Ladies are already attracted to me.
I noticed recently that one poor female beggar in my area is attracted to me, i would never have known of not for some crazy way like that i found out. I Know that if I had the Power to read minds there are so many more like that.
The extra Plus to my Beauty is that i am very simple and down-to-earth, have above average intelligence (at least by the Nigerian standard) and I am not the player/womanizing type at all. When some ladies sense this, the Crush turns to a Genuine likeness.
But living in a bad place like nigeria, where people are insecure and the overwhelming majority of the guys are average at best, it comes with a lot of hate from the men, and women too. When i put one and two together, i now understand why people act the way they do towards me. So many insecure, stupid, Jealous people.
for the most part, i Can say this beauty is a curse.
On the inside I am a damaged person, a very damaged person, but many don't have the slightest idea. smh
Pls stop Judging people by their looks.
You aren't the only one in that struggle, in fact I created a thread about it here https://www.nairaland.com/2422532/gorgeous-guys-more-curse-than
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin That's the white man's crap. They are light to dark brown. Have you ever seen a Mexican or a latin person, well that's what my people look like.
... hahahaha . yeah. I've seen them and I know they look light skinned to dark brown with dark long hairs.. their females are always cute..lol .. calling them red indian seems to me like a form of identification just like Calling the Chinese yellow , middle Easterner and Latinos brown.

could be some sort of racist remarks who knows.. white men and their craziness though ..

I'm still trying hard to believe there are African native Americans..

can you post a picture of one
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Hotspotbro(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

Is that the same pet that you screw every night? I told you not to come to my mentions anymore.
say wetin i do you sef.?shey we cannot play together ni.i just can't stop reading your reply to those other morons.

Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
... hahahaha . yeah. I've seen them and I know they look light skinned to dark brown with dark long hairs.. their females are always cute..lol .. calling them red indian seems to me like a form of identification just like Calling the Chinese yellow , middle Easterner and Latinos brown.

could be some sort of racist remarks who knows.. white men and their craziness though ..

I'm still trying hard to believe there are African native Americans..

can you post a picture of one
When I say African Native Americans I'm taking about African Americans who are mixed with people of native blood and share the same culture.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Kingsteve(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Karleb:
You guys should stop all this I'm fine, I'm fine rant.

For every fine boy or girl out there, there is someone finer.

If you think your beauty is a curse, why don't you try being ugly!

I concur!
He should walk a mile in an ugly person's shoes and see how it feels.
It's a blessing to be good looking.
A huge privilege!
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

When I say African Native Americans I'm taking about African Americans who are mixed with people of native blood and share the same culture.
.. oook ..in other words you're the offspring of a red Indian and an African. just got your point ..
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Kingsteve(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. oook ..in other words you're the offspring of a red Indian and an African. just got your point ..

...or offspring of a Native American and African American, but not necessarily African.

1 Like

Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

...or offspring of a Native American and African American, but not necessarily African.
all join
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:

I'm the offspring of an African American and an Aboriginal of Turtle Island.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

I'm the offspring of an African American and an Aboriginal of Turtle Island.
alright. you are. agreed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Head Job Or She Will Quit The Relationship / Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.