Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

This Beauty Is A Curse - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beauty Is A Curse (6698 Views)

Guys Rate This Beauty / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / GODAMMN Check Out This Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hey op, I must apologize for derailing your thread, I won't go off topic again.

1 Like

Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

I'm the offspring of an African American and an Aboriginal of Turtle Island.
.. I'd love to see what an African American and an aboriginal of Turtle Island looks like .. can you upload a photo ?
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hotspotbro:
say wetin i do you sef.?shey we cannot play together ni.i just can't stop reading your reply to those other morons.

When you told me to shut the phock up, I was done with you.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Hotspotbro(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

When you told me to shut the phock up, I was done with you.
it wasn't me. It was Finehotbro sitting in front of his worn out nokia phone, banging on the buttons.ehh .
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by khiaa(f): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. I'd love to see what an African American and an aboriginal of Turtle Island looks like .. can you upload a photo ?

No more derailing the thread, you can go to Google for the information.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

No more derailing the thread, you can go to Google for the information.

google's Own wouldn't be legit..

although you could share your fb or I.g I.d .. just want to see what you look like.. I won't bother you
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Petyprincess(f): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. you think say na only polish guys fine ni .. naija males are the finest males in the world. forget sentiment.
Continue deceiving yourself grin,where should we put Arab,white nd Latino? To me i can count how many handsome Nigerian guys have seen since i was born,the last handsome guy i saw was inside BRT nd that was last month! So please where are these handsome guys y'all are claiming are? Inside Pluto?
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Petyprincess(f): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Xmen149:

Lol,.you never see correct naija fine boy... i hardly even put my pix on whasap status people i know will be asking me stupid question. Then you get other names from : "yellow", "fine boy"....mumsy once staired at me for almost fifteen Minuit when i came out the bathroom and finally said "hmm,.imaka nnam undecided lol i made sure we never had that discussion again .....its kinda embarrassing sometimes. the part i enjoy most is buying things from jovial ladies they will just be smiling and packing more than i paid for grin... and no girl you chyk will agree you dnt have a girlfriend

After getting ready for work one day over the weekend,. one girl in the street (we just talk) wont stop complimenting me, she came close and asked for a peck undecided before i could say jack her lips is already on my cheek embarassed ...i just flagged bike and disappear ..

Normally boys dnt talk about it
With this hype i hope you are really handsome sha o grin
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Petyprincess:

Continue deceiving yourself grin,where should we put Arab,white nd Latino? To me i can count how many handsome Nigerian guys have seen since i was born,the last handsome guy i saw was inside BRT nd that was last month! So please where are these handsome guys y'all are claiming are? Inside Pluto?
search no more.. start counting from me
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by Xmen149(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Petyprincess:

lol,.am not hyping biko,..i barely notice my self cos i am always off for huzzle,.heck i dnt even use mirror else i want to shave na only people know wetin them dey see wetin concern me cheesy cheesy
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
But you no post pictures naw? Abi you dey advertise yourself?
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by sacajawea: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lol, this actually reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend recently. This is someone I've been friends with since preschool.

1st let me explain that I don't have "miracle beauty" like you supposedly have grin I'm cute at best, but I've always had this ability to charm ever since I was very little. Some people tend to like me to the point of obsession. Which brings me back to the conversation I had with my childhood friend. Her mother was obsessed with me to the point where it enraged my own mother. My mother found it weird. She thought that maybe the lady is a nutcase or a paedophile. There were some jealousy issues there on both sides lol. Anyway, this woman has 3 daughters of her own. One is 7 years older than myself, another one the same age (my friend) & the youngest is about 3 years younger, if I'm not mistaken. However, when their mother bought things for them (& for me too), she'd set the "prettiest one" aside for me (so my friend thought) & this in turn made her (my friend) to be a little jealous of me. She just admitted this recently. Apparently it has been eating her up all these years & made her a little resentful towards me, she admitted. I had no idea she felt this way & honestly, I felt guilty that she felt she was in competition with me for her mother's love. I was young then so I couldn't read people the way I can now. But I'm a big girl now, so I tend to water down certain qualities about myself, so I don't come across too irresistible to some people. LMFAO. That sounded conceited, but that's exactly how it seems sometimes. Because like I said, it happens quite a lot. Sometimes it gets scary, especially in the case where it's some crazy guy with the fascination.

So yeah, we all have these wonderful qualities that can seem like a curse at times because they either create enemies for us or make others feel inferior.
yes you get attraction from a lot of people both good and bad. Evwrywhere i go people are attracted to me, some people want to be my friends, some are partially nice to me (which is very bad!)
My barber once said in yoruba that "I'm very, very pleasant to look at, a lot of handsome guys come here to barb, but i'm just really good-looking and A 'Cool' guy".
I am not cool at all, i try to keep to myself a lot because i'm still trying to get over many issues and bad pasts my pasts. this has made me very emotionally and mentally imbalanced
The last thing i need right now is attraction from these insecure, ignorant, stupid, selfish people.

1 Like

Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by sacajawea: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Beauty is always a double edged sword.

People just like you for no other reason but that you are pleasing to the senses., They judge you less harshly than others.

They don't expect too much from you personality-wise because your beauty apparently makes up for the lack of personality.

this is spot on.
but really enlightened and Highly principled people know that BEAUTY is Just BEAUTY, that's all! it should never be a factor in anything!
Nigerians we really need to better.

1 Like

Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by sacajawea: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Kingsteve:

I concur!
He should walk a mile in an ugly person's shoes and see how it feels.
It's a blessing to be good looking.
A huge privilege!
beauty is not and should not be a priveldge, what is the priveldge exactly? smh
when I was Sick and emaciated all the people who 'liked' me avoided me. Only vain, empty-headed people think like that.
Pls adore the genuinely nice, modest gentleman not the Handsome man.
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by sacajawea: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

you like handsome boys ehn...
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by sacajawea: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
But you no post pictures naw? Abi you dey advertise yourself?
why do you want to see my Picture
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by sacajawea: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2020
internationalman:

If you are physically ugly there's nothing like beauty on the inside.
you will find enlightenment soon
Re: This Beauty Is A Curse by meobizy(f): 11:46pm On May 13, 2020
All this plenty talk and not one picture for verification.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / 5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins / My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.