Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life (76187 Views)

This Handsome Boy / What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by DaddyRochie1642: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Budline1:

Apt! You said it all bro. That is exactly the formular. And it's truly a fact that sex is very important in a man's life. There is nothing as good as having sex with a lady of your spec, funny enough we both have similar taste in women, flat tummy and fat ass. Just that I have always wanted the face to be at least 6 and above before I consider them for dating or stuff. I'm light skinned too, nice body shape coz I work out, smooth face, and all but I'm not as tall as 6ft but I have a moderate height for a guy, not short at all, I'm 5'11. Tbh with you, I have had sex with some of such girls, some don't even necessarily have big boobs, some do but the ass is always fat and on point. In fact I've had experiences where I meet such girls and have sex with them same day or the next day, they come easy not because they are cheap or sluts, but because they appreciate me more than the so called slay beauty queens, which I really appreciate them for it.

With your advice, I'll still give such girls more chances and look them closely now, there is truly nothing hot as a banging body, in as much as she's neat. I have dated a lot of girls, both beautiful and average, both big ass and moderate ass. I'm quite experienced. I can honestly agree with all that you said. We both know that it's cool to be good looking. Unexpected sex/romance could show from anywhere any f**in time if one is smart enough to understand the females' body language. I don't sleep with everyone like a dog though. Even a girl (pretty to a fault)living close told someone to tell me that she's interested in me, but I don't act on it coz I don't shit where I eat, I don't date ppl around where I live or work. These things happen all the time, I can't even begin to address them all.. Is it the cute corper girl who already had a child and wanting to have me by all means or the girl that had a crush on me during our undergraduate years who now lives in the US and still trying hard to get me till date? I can't just start addressing them one after the other my brother! We just have to be careful and smart with the ladies. When you have the look and you are doing fine on your own (even if you aren't very rich), there is always pressure from the average female folks.
I'll have a close look at those spec you said once again. Thanks bro!

From here, I can tell that you are a Matured man Mentally and I admire such traits in Men Folks, .. it's a good thing we both exchanged our Views as matured Men... God help Us

You in Owerri?, We could hangout, am less busy today,.. have a Couple Beers ..Bills on You Though grin

Nice to meet You Once again.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Budline1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

From here, I can tell that you are a Matured man Mentally and I admire such traits in Men Folks, .. it's a good thing we both exchanged our Views as matured Men... God help Us

You in Owerri?, We could hangout, am less busy today,.. have a Couple Beers ..Bills on You Though grin

Nice to meet You Once again.

So are you. Amen. Thanks bruh. No I'm not in Owerri. Currently in IB at the meantime. And yeah, we could have had few drinks together. Nice to meet you too, and take it easy on them girls haha.

One love.

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by africandollar: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
MickzyDonald:

That's the category you fit in right? grin undecided
Your left yansh! I guess I hit too close to home right? Didn’t I Dumbo?!
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by MickzyDonald: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
africandollar:

Your left yansh! I guess I hit too close to home right? Didn’t I Dumbo?!
Try to be explanatory when next u quote my comments

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by africandollar: 2:40am On Mar 02, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Try to be explanatory when next u quote my comments

Wow! He still couldn't comprehend what it was I said...let's name him Dumber then shall we? grin
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by MickzyDonald: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2020
africandollar:

Wow! He still couldn't comprehend what it was I said...let's name him Dumber then shall we? grin
omg

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by africandollar: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2020
MickzyDonald:

omg
Okay now I get it! For each word I write that you don’t understand your grey matter reduces by a fraction uh? I see...
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by MayStudios: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Asadujames202:

Hi, which app did you use in creating that?

It was painted with hand

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
czarr:
Fine boy never complete if you no get lamba for mouth.

Swagger and sweet mouth join fine boy na corona virus for where women dey o, na so them go dey catch ur virus.
Oil dey ur head jare . Na so I take handle one girl for corner the other day.

My looks and talks really disorganize her brain like say i use juju.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
lildush:
. Show Ur Face
lol
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
My nigga dope than y'all
Cultist, thug, waniser. That portrays the nigga

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Crap
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by RioCarputo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bartork:
From Diego to the bay
your city is the bomb if your city making pay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.