Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life (76238 Views)

This Handsome Boy / What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by chronique(m): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2020
elguaje:

you must be a handsome guy to know all this

It's the curse we have to live with. Relationships are usually a problem for us especially when it has to be with us dating extremely pretty ladies.

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by raphy(m): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2020
money.is the sexiest man alive..
hustle o.

no money no honey remember but in some European country u GE the girls money.or Nat.

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by aalangel(f): 5:31am On Feb 28, 2020
GreenRose22:

SirBunky85 you can take his word for it. He's telling the truth

@aalangel guy doesn't work in a radio station but NL and my DM. The voice is worse than you think but the attitude, the pride and arrogance? Oh my days!

And your point is?
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by MayStudios: 5:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Asadujames202:

Hi, which app did you use in creating that?

It was hand painted

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 28, 2020
GreenRose22:

@aalangel guy doesn't work in a radio station but NL and my DM. The voice is worse than you think but the attitude, the pride and arrogance? Oh my days!

You're still quoting me helplessly even after all ur accounts mush have been banned? undecided

Create another account right away. Another ban awaits you. Trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Nice write up op
But I thought it would just end there
What in the name of heaven are those four pics doing there na
The one way vex me pass na that magazine caption 'most sexiest man alive' or something like that
In my own honest opinion
I think all the guys in those pictures are ugly especially the four men in the first pic
Please o
My own honest opinion
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Bgetto: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2020
No. 3 and 4 100% correct and this guys are not really handsome only one I see
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by CAPSLOCKED: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2020
GreenRose22:

LORD GOD. cheesy
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2020
wolverine1987:
Another problem is that their real friends are few... except on rare occassions
I can relate. Wonder why it is always like this
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2020
GreenRose22:

Your overactive imagination is yours as is your data. Kindly stay out of my DM. You and your two inches d**k both. I don't do weak men.

And stop quoting me.
Ok
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by b5ive(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2020
I can relate to these every now and then, its embarrassing atimes when people both young n old just freeze to stare @ u. Most times i ask myself if I wasn't doing something right...
Nomanlike:
Yeah but most times fine boys don't really have a choice with the system like u can't stop people from always staring at u and being the centre of attention
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by lucky4west: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2020
me na handsome dude no doubt but na who get money be fine bobo forget story....fine boys attraction end for teenage level once u advance enter 20s na who get money be fine boi

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by IceColdVeins(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2020
chronique:
Sometimes, they end up with average looking girls cos the very pretty ones run away from them for fear of being jilted. Most handsome guys don't really date the prettiest girls cos for both of them, their looks is a curse to them. They tend to form for each other and eventually don't end up with lasting relationships cos they both see themselves as too hot to bend backwards for the other. Ugly looking men usually have more confidence to approach the prettiest girls cos they have nothing to lose. A fine boy might not approach a very pretty lady cos he doesn't want his ego stroked if she says no.
Bro you just put up here, the story of my life

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by berbs: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2020
FarFromAverage:
I'm too ugly and yet anybody that hears the tone of my voice never resist coming again. Everything boils down to confidence undecided
Does your voice sound like Peter Oni's
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by turbotech11: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
An adjective is missing from the topic which is "rich handsome" or "broke handsome" boy.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2020
makydebbie:
Is it the same male nlders that uploaded their pictures that made fp 1st January that are saying they can relate with the post? Hmmm...
looooooollllll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Me i fine small bt am always shy to gals . . . If a gal start liking me i will be feeling embarrased

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Goldensword: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
You forgot one of the biggest problem of handsome guys, which is easy fallout with male friends, because of jealousy, or is it peculiar to me alone, because right now I've no best male friend anymore, because they see me as a big threat to the stability of their relationship.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by wasi9ice: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
that one fit happen abroad but for Nija,,Oshohomole na fine guy oo,, at least everybody knows his foreign beautiful queen,,,,,
Na your pocket be your handsome o

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by wolverine1987: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
R2bees:
I can relate. Wonder why it is always like this
So many reasons
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Carlyboi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Budline1:

You are absolutely right and I agree with all you said. I can't count the number of girls that have asked me out, an IGMB student came to meet me some few days ago and wooed me instantly, a small girl like that didn't even fear to woo an OG like me... some will come, sit beside me and start a conversation and get my number, one saw me few days ago at the lounge with her friends, they started laughing when they saw me and she said she feels like eating me, I've been wooed by a lot of girls... my current girl made the first move on me..this happens all the time BUT I only notice that they aren't as beautiful as I want them to be....

I talk to fine girls a lot but their pride no be for here, I can't put up with it. Eventhough man isn't lazy, I'm doing good on my own. Fvck naija fine girls (Especially those ones with big ass or fine face, too much pride).
hahaha!na today you just dey know?sit down make pant dey wear you like over shakara dey worry dem sef lately I have been in my Keanu Reeves mode no clean shave for now nor did I bother fixing my hair or shaping my hairline..I’m thinking of towing that line for a while in a short time?i am mostly unassuming tho!

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by xokol8: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pissure or i dun believe eet!
FarFromAverage:
I'm too ugly and yet anybody that hears the tone of my voice never resist coming again. Everything boils down to confidence undecided
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Whizzyasqi: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
D way wey i takr worwor ehh# no b for here o...even me sef sabi say i no fine buh can't jx comprehend d way ladies feel me so much when they come around me...
Mayb my confidence speaks for me sha. Cos i no dey carry las o.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by DaddyRochie1642: 1:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Budline1:

You are absolutely right and I agree with all you said. I can't count the number of girls that have asked me out, an IGMB student came to meet me some few days ago and wooed me instantly, a small girl like that didn't even fear to woo an OG like me... some will come, sit beside me and start a conversation and get my number, one saw me few days ago at the lounge with her friends, they started laughing when they saw me and she said she feels like eating me, I've been wooed by a lot of girls... my current girl made the first move on me..this happens all the time BUT I only notice that they aren't as beautiful as I want them to be....

I talk to fine girls a lot but their pride no be for here, I can't put up with it. Eventhough man isn't lazy, I'm doing good on my own. Fvck naija fine girls (Especially those ones with big ass or fine face, too much pride).

Here's what I do, ... I always go for the average girls with good height, .. nice legs and a Fat ass,

I swear with my Masculine Balls... Having a big ass is the "definition of Beauty" for me in a woman.

Those girls you feel that are pretty, I can swear their sex game is really poor,..the don't know how to Bleep and Satisfy you, but you see those average girls with big ass the are the real deal bro,..they'll Bleep you so good because the don't want to loose you.

Learn to appreciate average girls bro, ..the are Facially above average and always have sexy bodies than the pretty ones,..that's my observation

Fact.

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Budline1(m): 2:35am On Feb 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Here's what I do, ... I always go for the average girls with good height, .. nice legs and a Fat ass,

I swear with my Masculine Balls... Having a big ass is the "definition of Beauty" for me in a woman.

Those girls you feel that are pretty, I can swear their sex game is really poor,..the don't know how to Bleep and Satisfy you, but you see those average girls with big ass the are the real deal bro,..they'll Bleep you so good because the don't want to loose you.

Learn to appreciate average girls bro, ..the are Facially above average and always have sexy bodies than the pretty ones,..that's my observation

Fact.

You are right, I love girls with big ass too. Just that they are in high demands lately, a lot of guys want them too. I can tell you that they get more attention from guys than the so called fine girls(with only the fine face) especially when they aren't ugly. They know this and they capitalize on it by forming hard to get.
I still agree with you though and I will give them more attention and take a close look.

I get it. Those types you are saying don't necessarily have cute faces though. Typical example is the IGMB girl that wooed me, she has a very big booty but face isn't cute, these types abound wella! Nice one man.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by DaddyRochie1642: 6:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Budline1:

You are right, I love girls with big ass too. Just that they are in high demands lately, a lot of guys want them too. I can tell you that they get more attention from guys than the so called fine girls(with only the fine face) especially when they aren't ugly. They know this and they capitalize on it by forming hard to get.
I still agree with you though and I will give them more attention and take a close look.

I get it. Those types you are saying don't necessarily have cute faces though. Typical example is the IGMB girl that wooed me, she has a very big booty but face isn't cute, these types abound wella! Nice one man.

Me Personally,... Even in my Sleep, I'll Pick a Woman's Body shape Over Her Facial Beauty

Am glad you understand me bro, The True Beauty of a Woman Is the Shape Of Her Body and not her Face,... A woman maybe be Average Facially and have a Deadly Seductive Body Shape while a woman can be extremely pretty with an unattractive body shape, ... Example a girl can be pretty and have a Really Flat Yansh grin (I have seen lots of pretty girls in this category and I've also seen and Fvcked several sweet average girls with sweet body physique)

this is how I view it,..I don't need her face to be Cute,.... am 6ft 1inch in Height, Fair, and Muscular (I use the gym,..people sometimes mistake me for a Bouncer),.... this Babe am Rolling with Currently, when it comes to Facial beauty i'll score her between 6 or 6.5 out of 10, but when it comes to her body I swear to God in Heaven I'll score her 8.5 or 9 out of 10,..she has good height, she's up to my Chest in height, nice smooth Legs and a really soft fat ass, each time I see her body, it gives me Joy, am always delighted, she behaves well whenever she's around me, I always encourage her to always and I repeat ...I always encourage her to always be herself whenever she's around me and she always expresses herself Confidently whenever she around me, I guess she learnt it from me grin ... And the Sex is always amazing bro,

Let no man Deceive you Sir,.... Good Sex is absolutely essential in the Life of a Man.

Just give them a chance and you'll see exactly what am saying,... Always treat them with Respect, for that girl to woo you, she fancies you already and automatically she has respect for you already,

But girls will always be girls wether fine, average or ugly,

So

Never tolerate any bullshit they try to bring your way,.. always put them in line once the misbehave,... Any time you want to compliment her, always compliment her ass and her body in a tender sexual way (trust me, this works like magic for them,it makes them feel appreciated in a certain kind of way),... I believe that you are a man filled with confidence, so Always Express Yourself Confidently whenever she is around you, ... Make sure you don't use money to try to impress any of those average girls with a fat ass and watch the magic happen, ...they'll stick to you like a Magnet.

This is my Formula Sir and it works perfectly for me.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by donsheddy1(m): 7:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Have you noticed that this so called handsome guys lack common sense? I have them as friends and realised that they all indeed lack common sense.

Imagine this guys going physical with their babes over N50, just because she asked for her money oo.

They'll be in all the parties in Lagos and yet don't have money to feed.

You get to see how they drink and smoke like their lives depends on it.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Budline1(m): 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Me Personally,... Even in my Sleep, I'll Pick a Woman's Body shape Over Her Facial Beauty

Am glad you understand me bro, The True Beauty of a Woman Is the Shape Of Her Body and not her Face,... A woman maybe be Average Facially and have a Deadly Seductive Body Shape while a woman can be extremely pretty with an unattractive body shape, ... Example a girl can be pretty and have a Really Flat Yansh grin (I have seen lots of pretty girls in this category and I've also seen and Fvcked several sweet average girls with sweet body physique)

this is how I view it,..I don't need her face to be Cute,.... am 6ft 1inch in Height, Fair, and Muscular (I use the gym,..people sometimes mistake me for a Bouncer),.... this Babe am Rolling with Currently, when it comes to Facial beauty i'll score her between 6 or 6.5 out of 10, but when it comes to her body I swear to God in Heaven I'll score her 8.5 or 9 out of 10,..she has good height, she's up to my Chest in height, nice smooth Legs and a really soft fat ass, each time I see her body, it gives me Joy, am always delighted, she behaves well whenever she's around me, I always encourage her to always and I repeat ...I always encourage her to always be herself whenever she's around me and she always expresses herself Confidently whenever she around me, I guess she learnt it from me grin ... And the Sex is always amazing bro,

Let no man Deceive you Sir,.... Good Sex is absolutely essential in the Life of a Man.

Just give them a chance and you'll see exactly what am saying,... Always treat them with Respect, for that girl to woo you, she fancies you already and automatically she has respect for you already,

But girls will always be girls wether fine, average or ugly,

So

Never tolerate any bullshit they try to bring your way,.. always put them in line once the misbehave,... Any time you want to compliment her, always compliment her ass and her body in a tender sexual way (trust me, this works like magic for them,it makes them feel appreciated in a certain kind of way),... I believe that you are a man filled with confidence, so Always Express Yourself Confidently whenever she is around you, ... Make sure you don't use money to try to impress any of those average girls with a fat ass and watch the magic happen, ...they'll stick to you like a Magnet.

This is my Formula Sir and it works perfectly for me.

Apt! You said it all bro. That is exactly the formular. And it's truly a fact that sex is very important in a man's life. There is nothing as good as having sex with a lady of your spec, funny enough we both have similar taste in women, flat tummy and fat ass. Just that I have always wanted the face to be at least 6 and above before I consider them for dating or stuff. I'm light skinned too, nice body shape coz I work out, smooth face, and all but I'm not as tall as 6ft but I have a moderate height for a guy, not short at all, I'm 5'11. Tbh with you, I have had sex with some of such girls, some don't even necessarily have big boobs, some do but the ass is always fat and on point. In fact I've had experiences where I meet such girls and have sex with them same day or the next day, they come easy not because they are cheap or sluts, but because they appreciate me more than the so called slay beauty queens, which I really appreciate them for it.

With your advice, I'll still give such girls more chances and look them closely now, there is truly nothing hot as a banging body, in as much as she's neat. I have dated a lot of girls, both beautiful and average, both big ass and moderate ass. I'm quite experienced. I can honestly agree with all that you said. We both know that it's cool to be good looking. Unexpected sex/romance could show from anywhere any f**in time if one is smart enough to understand the females' body language. I don't sleep with everyone like a dog though. Even a girl (pretty to a fault)living close told someone to tell me that she's interested in me, but I don't act on it coz I don't shit where I eat, I don't date ppl around where I live or work. These things happen all the time, I can't even begin to address them all.. Is it the cute corper girl who already had a child and wanting to have me by all means or the girl that had a crush on me during our undergraduate years who now lives in the US and still trying hard to get me till date? I can't just start addressing them one after the other my brother! We just have to be careful and smart with the ladies. When you have the look and you are doing fine on your own (even if you aren't very rich), there is always pressure from the average female folks.
I'll have a close look at those spec you said once again. Thanks bro!
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Legendguy(m): 11:18am On Feb 29, 2020
aro1:
your picture? Or we dont believe you.. Aburo lai muhammed
Aburo mi, I no dey like o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.