Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! (7485 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Godoverevery: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
hello

2 Likes

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by doctore212(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
How can I get Olosho wey go collect 250 naira for 3 nuts

7 Likes

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
That your neighbor is a goat
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by healthserve(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Waaaaawu. Don't be a gossip but then like you said why did the ladies put themselves in that position?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by damosade(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ibadan right?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by mascot87(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bros,your expression is very poor. I'll have to fast track my suicide mission. What the hell is going on in this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Offpoint: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
And you did nothing, but brought here so we can all rub our hands on your balls for doing nothing.
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Godoverevery: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Maryjane001:
That your neighbor is a goat
he has herbs for sexual performance of about 4 different types in kegs in his apartment. .we kinda close my fiancee have told to me try talking to him but I remember one day we went out to drink and one of is friends tried talking to him about D's sleeping around he didn't take it cool at all...he was furious at him.
he is much older than me so there no way I could talk to him.
Ds most funniest thing is on Tuesday nite he still brought home D's single mother..she is a banker.
she is better Dan D's girl in physical appearance 10times ....but D's man just to want have sex everyday
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Godoverevery: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
healthserve:
Waaaaawu. Don't be a gossip but then like you said why did the ladies put themselves in that position?
isn't gossip..... although is non of my business but still what type of married man sleeps with almost any type of woman
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by healthserve(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Godoverevery:

isn't gossip..... although is non of my business but still what type married man sleeps with almost any type of woman

Its his biz. Let it go. Let it be
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Finish your story naaa... Did he later succeed on what?

Godoverevery:

isn't gossip..... although is non of my business but still what type of married man sleeps with almost any type of woman
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Godoverevery: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
madridguy:

mission failed big time....d lady didnt accept...he later open the door and they left today.
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Godoverevery:

he has herbs for sexual performance of about 4 different types in kegs in his apartment. .we kinda close my fiancee have told to me try talking to him but I remember one day we went out to drink and one of is friends tried talking to him about D's sleeping around he didn't take it cool at all...he was furious at him.
he is much older than me so there no way I could talk to him.
Ds most funniest thing is on Tuesday nite he still brought home D's single mother..she is a banker.
she is better Dan D's girl in physical appearance 10times ....but D's man just to want have sex everyday

Hmm...such a Sex addict
Make im know say wetin dey sweet , dey also kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Comedian2019: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na wa for some men. Ladies, if you know you can't accept it, don't enter house with a man. A lot of men are highly konjidized.
Burantashi things grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Comedian2019: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Godoverevery:

mission failed big time....d lady didnt accept...he later open the door and they left today.
My question is, what did she come to do in the man's house?

madridguy:

Good question grin grin grin
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hope the man won't land himself in trouble.

Godoverevery:

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Tallesty1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Your obsession with "grin" is mind blowing.

Have you considered becoming a DJ?

2 Likes

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
most of u are castigating this guy and yet u are comment here...

GOSH!!! Bad belle people too much for this world.

Corona Virus where are u! Come and reduce this bad belle people for us abeg
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by sofiscatedmoron: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Some ladies feel comfortable with married men than we single guys
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by revolt(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
He went to shower then came back again......abegggyy... the girl was still there....lol....
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by MarianaTrench: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Comedian2019:

My question is, what did she come to do in the man's house?

Good question grin grin grin

Going with a man to his house does not give him the right to force the lady to have sex with him

1 Like

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by MarianaTrench: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon Everyone.
I have D's neighbor who is in his mid 50's....he the GM of one the big company here (won't want to mention the name cos he or the lady might be on this forum).... this man is something I can't describe....he can sleep with anything...old, young, beautiful,ugly....no taste at all.
we are just three here two married men am the only single man.
This man family aren't here..he was transferred here so is family are in another state.
So what happened D's noon was around past 3 (on a normal day the 3 of us are always back in the nite) but today I came back from work early due to d drugs am on to bring down my cholesterol level.
I heard a car drove in along with his voice and a lady own.... there was no lite everywhere was quiet ...I tot it was D's single mother he brings home so I wasn't really interested to look outside....few min later I started hearing ds.
Am not comfortable with this
leave me alone
stop touching me for God sake
stop
I don't want
leave me alone.
struggling with her.....he locked the door cos she was shouting she wants to leave.
he was speaking too but couldn't here wat he was saying....the way this place is built...is bedroom is close to my kitchen so I could hear d lady voice clearly.
he later went to shower still tried but d lady was resisting......D's lasted for about 35 to 40min.
so I waited to see D's lady....she looks like someone in her mid 20's....not d slay mama type.... dress casual..and not good looking at all although she drove a Car
Am sure D's lady isn't one of his junior staff becos he bring them home alot....is either she one of the customers that needs his help or one of the ladies that sell things.
I know D's my neighbor is a he goat cos dere was a particular Sunday D's man brought home a woman above 60yrs.....he put her in the back sit of his car so no one could see her but didn't no I was home and didn't travel.

But I have D's questions for Ladies
why put yourself in this kind of situation by following a married man home

Men pls isn't all ladies that follows you that want sex....am not a saint but I feel irritated by what this man does.
It just a pity some men are cursed with having sex with anything that has a hole....he almost rape that lady today.

OP, we get the gist of your story but learn to write like a mature person.

These abbreviations of "Ds" and "Dans" that you use everywhere are for teenagers and undergraduates...I even know some undergraduates who write in perfect grammar!

7 Likes

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Kobicove(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon Everyone.
I have D's ne...rape that lady today.

I honestly do not understand why some men feel the need to ask for sexual favours before they render help to a lady in need?! undecided
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by missimelda01(f): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Op do you know that it's easier to type 'this' than D's

Do you have a thing for DJs? grin

3 Likes

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by MDBrand: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
MarianaTrench:

These abbreviations of "Ds" and "Dans" that you use everywhere are for teenagers and undergraduates...I even know some undergraduates who write in perfect grammar!
To be sincere with you, I found it difficult to read D's lines

2 Likes

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by AgentGoat: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Is for his afonja people grin
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Godoverevery: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
MarianaTrench:

which ever way I decide to write aiin't any of your business....once am able to pass d message across am fine...u are entitled to ur opinion and suggestion but it a lil bit irrelevant blending in d undergraduate statement... leave that for cretins am sure u aiin't one
Am not writing an exam or thesis for any research neither is there a rule that state how post sud be written.
FYI....am a graduate of mechanical engineering lautech....be more civil with the rant next time is my post.
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Godoverevery: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
missimelda01:
Op do you know that it's easier to type 'this' than D's

Do you have a thing for DJs? grin
u can read wat I just told ur other sister.....if you have an issh with me using D's instead of this..u can go jump in d nearest lagoon ....peace
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by missimelda01(f): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Godoverevery:

u can read wat I just told ur other sister.....if you have an issh with me using D's instead of this..u can go jump in d nearest lagoon ....peace

I think you're a comedian because even D's comment is funny grin

4 Likes

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
angry

Mind Ur business
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
D's your question about D's your neighbour D's night get as e B.

1 Like

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by ABCthings: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
So what's D message of D's thread.

Chai! It really time wasting writing " D's " .
Op, you claim to be learned please write like one. Your post is too painfull to read.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle / Facts About Your Penis, A Thread / Should Couples Have Individual Or Joint Bank Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.