Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Facts About Your Penis, A Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Your Penis, A Thread (7482 Views)

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally / Know Your Penis Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2022
1. You can't make assumptions about size.

There's no consistent relationship between the size of a flaccid penis and its full, erect length. You might think that a guy with a big penis when it's flaccid will have a gigantic penis once it's erect, but that may not be true. A penis that doesn't gain much length with an erection is known as a "show-er," and a penis that gains a lot of length with an erection is called a "grower." Most joysticks aren't extreme show-ers or growers. Oxlade is kind of in the middle. A man of culture. He proved that size doesn't matter. All that matters is confidence and the possibility of a radioactive spider bite turning you into an enhanced Human being known as Spiderman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2022
2. The testicles can actually be used to play a game of ping pong. In ancient times, slaves offered their balls to their masters as a sign of loyalty. The masters then creatively restructured the balls in with materials extracted from the soil and played ping pong. The winner got to keep the ball as a trophy. Good times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2022
3. Shrinkage is real.

joysticks really can shrink—for several reasons. Smoking is one way: It can shorten a penis by as much as a centimeter because of calcified blood vessels that reduce erectile circulation. Also, penis tissue can become less elastic if a guy doesn't get regular erections, meaning his penis could shrink by a centimeter or two if he doesn't use it enough. Stop smoking. As you dey smoke loud, the volume of your penis dey reduce.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2022
4. joysticks can break.

You probably won't want to know this, but a penis can actually break, despite not being made of bone. Vigorous intercourse or masturbation—or even falling on an erect penis—can cause a penile fracture. It's a bending injury that occurs when a membrane called the tunica albuginea tears. The tunica albuginea is what surrounds the corpora cavernosa, which is the spongy tissue inside the penis that fills up with blood during an erection. When the membrane tears, the blood that's normally confined to this space leaks out into other tissues, causing bruising and swelling. Recovering from a fracture usually involves stitches. For those illustrates that don't understand basic English, lemme use pidgin. If babe dey do reverse cowgirl on top you and she do mistake, your preeq go break. E go bend like Speed Darlington hair. Your penis go turn Akpi. Scorpion preeq.

19 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by slawormiir: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Looks like one hell of a damnnn interesting topic

Grab my weed to learn some dope shit

That your number 1 about grower and shower is very correct

All nairaland ladies will be viewing this thread now with excitement ....
Women love penis ehnnn

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2022
5. Semen is more than just sperm.

Semen is made of about 96 percent water, 2 percent sperm, fructose (which nourishes sperm), vitamin C (which helps keep sperm healthy), sodium bicarbonate (which protects sperm from the acidic environment of a vagina), various proteins and enzymes, and minerals like magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. Na why daughters of Eve like dey drink am. Very nutritious. Healthy too. Sperm has cured cancer before. E no dey useless like Female cum. Dirty girls.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by JOACHINpedro: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Op na you go end this world but continue
Patrioticbreed9:
Am yet to understand this grower stuff. I was thinking it was a myth till i watched an x rated vid featuring a guy with a small d*ck and a hot lady. I was kinda disapointed till the lady started giving the guy some bj and men! The size was almost tripple! Its almost magical. I think most growers are americans though. Am yet to hear about any in nigeria. Do they exist?
https://www.nairaland.com/6989086/come-here-youre-grower-men#110269398

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2022
6. The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds.

It doesn't take very long for a guy to finish his orgasm. Women, on the other hand, have orgasms that last for an average of 23 seconds. This is why you should never pay for sex. Na you go do all the work on top the Olosho, na she go enjoy am pass and you go still give am money on top. A comrade without knowledge and understanding grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Freestainworld(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Looks like one hell of a damnnn interesting topic

Grab my weed to learn some dope shit
is alright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2022
7. joysticks used to have spines.

This is true, but they were lost before Neanderthals and modern humans diverged. Scientists believe that the spines helped make erections faster and promoted more promiscuity. joysticks with spines are common in promiscuous species like cats. Some joysticks still have spines though. Johnny Sins preeq for example. He's a true descendant of King Solomon. A noble man of culture. If you know who Johnny Sins is, you're going to Hell by the way grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by MrSensor(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Urinating and sex na the only facts I own one, nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2022
8. Most men aren't circumcised.

Believe it or not, only about 30 percent of men age 15 and older are circumcised worldwide. Jordi El Nino for example isn't circumcised. If you know who he is, You're also going to Hell. If the head of your preeq is pink, Hellfire too. The acidity of toto don bleach your natural Me-given preeq.

9 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2022
The last but not the least

9. There's more to it than you think.

A guy's penis size is double the length you actually see. The rest is tucked up inside the pelvis and attached to his pubic bone. And that part of the preeq cannot be used to knack unfortunately. If your preeq is small, it is small. I don run you street. You can try to whyne me by using penis enlargement products but you will only end up with 'Akpi the Scorpion preeq'.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Have a nice day y'all grin grin

Am coming back again wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by eddynaira125: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Nothing malami no go see for supreme Court

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by bluefilm: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2022
I was wondering what can make a dick to break until I saw the story on DSTV Sex Sent Me to the ER episodes of a guy who broke his dick while fucking_ his babe furiously.

It was a hell of an experience for him because the pain was so unbearable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2022
bluefilm:
I was wondering what can make a dick to break until I saw the story on DSTV ER(Emergency Room) episodes of a guy who broke his dick while fucking_ his babe furiously.

It was a hell of an experience for him because the pain was so unbearable.
have you watched this video "Babe please don't break my preeg oo" grin
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2022
U try.

There is a direct link between a man's erection and his cardiovascular system. That is why it is important for a healthy man to experience regular morning erections. angry

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by haabidah666: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2022
This is damn interesting....
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by beejay501: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
1. You can't make assumptions about size.

There's no consistent relationship between the size of a flaccid penis and its full, erect length. You might think that a guy with a big penis when it's flaccid will have a gigantic penis once it's erect, but that may not be true. A penis that doesn't gain much length with an erection is known as a "show-er," and a penis that gains a lot of length with an erection is called a "grower." Most joysticks aren't extreme show-ers or growers. Oxlade is kind of in the middle. A man of culture. He proved that size doesn't matter. All that matters is confidence and the possibility of a radioactive spider bite turning you into an enhanced Human being known as Spiderman.

Nice one op
I have a grower
Omo if baba vex finish, me self day fear weather na me carry this thing. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2022
haabidah666:
This is damn interesting....
4473071692, Samuel Ibiok ecobank that's my Aza. Appreciate me there cheesy
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Reggaemich(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2022
I have learned something
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Cardealer2021(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Mheen see thread cool
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Reggaemich:
I have learned something
4473071692, Samuel Ibiok ecobank that's my Aza. Appreciate me there cheesy
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by ntipro: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Educative
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by ntipro: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Penile breakage is real. Seen a young guy in hospital suffering from it. He said he had a fall while bathing on a tiled room and his joystick landed and broke

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Am yet to understand this grower stuff. I was thinking it was a myth till i watched an x rated vid featuring a guy with a small d*ck and a hot lady. I was kinda disapointed till the lady started giving the guy some bj and men! The size was almost tripple! Its almost magical. I think most growers are americans though. Am yet to hear about any in nigeria. Do they exist?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Well, I know I exist.

6 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
This thread will be very funny if you were a girl
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
PaulOtl:
Well, I know I exist.
You guys are lucky.. double entertainment for the lady.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by swido: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
What a wonderful thread nice one op grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by jonaifame22(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
7. joysticks used to have spines.

This is true, but they were lost before Neanderthals and modern humans diverged. Scientists believe that the spines helped make erections faster and promoted more promiscuity. joysticks with spines are common in promiscuous species like cats. Some joysticks still have spines though. Johnny Sins preeq for example. He's a true descendant of King Solomon. A noble man of culture. If you know who Johnny Sins is, you're going to Hell by the way grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin / What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years / My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.