Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. (1241 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
I hate you with a passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Offpoint: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
I hate you too dear

Bot spokesperson: Offpoint

1 Like

Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin
Offpoint:
I hate you too dear

Bot spokesperson: Offpoint
go and tell Bot that i'm coming for ... um ... it.
That moniker was valuable!

1 Like

Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hopefully, i'll bypass the system... I'm waiting angry
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Offpoint: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blu03:
grin go and tell Bot that i'm coming for ... um ... it.
You can't do nothing to us dear, we all know you can't write a single line of codetongue

Bot spokesperson: offpoint

1 Like

Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by MiVida(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
You sound all fun online but just wondering if you're same offline..
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
angry

Offpoint:

You can't do nothing to us dear, we all know you can't write a single line of codetongue

Bot spokesperson: offpoint
your loyalty lies with Bot?
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
smiley

MiVida:
You sound all fun online but just wondering if you're same offline..
i can relate...your signature.
I'm cool. Once in a while it's fun to mis_behave.
You're gotten over your heartbreak?
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by MiVida(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blu03:
smiley

i can relate...your signature.
I'm cool. Once in a while it's fun to mis_behave.
You're gotten over your heartbreak?
Yeah... I actually enjoy being alone, but I know I need someone... It's complicated!

Even family don't understand me, most times I tell myself hopefully, that i just need TO FIND someone exactly like me...

Yeah Yeah! I know, it's impossible.
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Offpoint: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blu03:
angry
your loyalty lies with Bot?
They're more loyal than humanstongue
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
smiley

MiVida:
Yeah... I actually enjoy being alone, but I know I need someone... It's complicated!

Even family don't understand me, most times I tell myself hopefully, that i just need TO FIND someone exactly like me...

folks like you and i...we're better on our own.
I can relate...to wanting someone like me...who would actually understand.
You're nice. You might not remember complaining to my previous account about your relationship...(blackivy)...but i do.
Gudnite!
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin
Offpoint:
They're more loyal than humanstongue
Oshey!
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by koffos(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blu03:
grin go and tell Bot that i'm coming for ... um ... it.
you got banned
hahahahah .. sorry baby
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
MiVida:

.. so all those babes wey you dey upload wey dey like enter your room na audio
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by MiVida(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blu03:
smiley

folks like you and i...we're better on our own.
I can relate...to wanting someone like me...who would actually understand.
You're nice. You might not remember complaining to my previous account about your relationship...(blackivy)...but i do.
Gudnite!
I knew it! It's good to have you back honestly!

Well, I'm coping the best I can, now I love in a compound where I happen to be the only guy, I'm beginning to understand women better.

Sleep tight dear, nighty.
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by MiVida(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. so all those babes wey you dey upload wey dey like enter your room na audio
with all honesty, I wished they could all go... Just can't get myself to tell them to leave. I don't enjoy their company one bit.

I know I need someone but not the type I meet.
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
koffos:
you got banned
hahahahah .. sorry baby
Thanks for the apology. You're still a m. o. r. o. n.
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
MiVida:
with all honesty, I wished they could all go... Just can't get myself to tell them to leave. I don't enjoy their company one bit.

I know I need someone but not the type I meet.
but you just said you were lonely .. I'm not understanding
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
smiley
MiVida:
I knew it! It's good to have you back honestly!

Well, I'm coping the best I can, now I love in a compound where I happen to be the only guy, I'm beginning to understand women better.

Sleep tight dear, nighty.
Mxst be difficult being the only guy in the midst of women. Lol.
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by MiVida(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
Lonely cos I am yet to find someone who can bring me out of the prison I put myself in... It's complicated like I earlier said.
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
he need a deep connection with someone. It's different from sex.
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by MiVida(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blu03:
smiley
Mxst be difficult being the only guy in the midst of women. Lol.
it actually is...

When I answer to girl A, girl B, also wants to be spoken to or she gets sad n I hate that... Sometimes I lock myself indoors n stay silent to make em think I'm still out n not back home yet
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin
MiVida:
it actually is...

When I answer to girl A, girl B, also wants to be spoken to or she gets sad n I hate that... Sometimes I lock myself indoors n stay silent to make em think I'm still out n not back home yet
Lol. That's gals for you. At a time, after the regular school fees drive, we had just one boy in the class.
Weirdly, all the girls started to like him. I wasn't interested tho and he ended up calling me a lesbian cos i didn't dance in front of him.
undecided
It's human nature i guess. When something is in low quantity, we want it more.
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by MiVida(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blu03:
grin
Lol. That's gals for you. At a time, after the regular school fees drive, we had just one boy in the class.
Weirdly, all the girls started to like him. I wasn't interested tho and he ended up calling me a lesbian cos i didn't dance in front of him.
undecided
It's human nature i guess. Whe something is in low quantity, we want it more.
Well I think you're wrong with the boldened sentence in my case... Guys flock around my compound, like a lot! guys come to woo them, some of these girls are in a serious relationship, yet the attention I get from them is something else... The cloths they wear, the look, the everything! Just on Monday, I was returning from the market when I saw one of the girls in front of her house, drop he wrapper having nothing else except pant on... Ofcourse she quickly held the wrapper back up and I assumed it was a mistake and moved on ahead.

In school a lots happening as well. Some girls don't even give a hoot anymore, they tell you straight that you're hot and if left in a room with you, they'd fück you. I could be going to get something to eat and a girl would want to go with me and then you'll see another guy asking her where she's going with me and she'll reply I'm following him to the toilet for a quickie!

And I assure you that there are lotta guys in my department.
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by koffos(m): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2020
Blu03:
Thanks for the apology. You're still a m. o. r. o. n.
.. nah .. i'm your baby boy with the 9inches .. smiles
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Blu03:
he need a deep connection with someone. It's different from sex.
oh..
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by AstroG: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2020

Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2020
MiVida:
Well I think you're wrong with the boldened sentence in my case... Guys flock around my compound, like a lot! guys come to woo them, some of these girls are in a serious relationship, yet the attention I get from them is something else... The cloths they wear, the look, the everything! Just on Monday, I was returning from the market when I saw one of the girls in front of her house, drop he wrapper having nothing else except pant on... Ofcourse she quickly held the wrapper back up and I assumed it was a mistake and moved on ahead.

In school a lots happening as well. Some girls don't even give a hoot anymore, they tell you straight that you're hot and if left in a room with you, they'd fück you. I could be going to get something to eat and a girl would want to go with me and then you'll see another guy asking her where she's going with me and she'll reply I'm following him to the toilet for a quickie!

And I assure you that there are lotta guys in my department.
... man.. one man food is another man's poison oo . you got yourself in an enviable position bruh . lotta guys wouldn't give a rat was about relationships, hahaha they'd just be on a fvcking spree.. if I were you, I wouldn't even share them with other guys. lol
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by MiVida(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2020
biGDhAp:
... man.. one man food is another man's poison oo . you got yourself in an enviable position bruh . lotta guys wouldn't give a rat was about relationships, hahaha they'd just be on a fvcking spree.. if I were you, I wouldn't even share them with other guys. lol
Lol... But that's not what I'm in school for, right? And a lot of people highly respect me for keeping my cool n not getting influenced by their actions.

1 Like

Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2020
MiVida:
Lol... But that's not what I'm in school for, right? And a lot of people highly respect me for keeping my cool n not getting influenced by their actions.
well you know what they say .. as you pass through school let school pass through you.. you just gatz balance the eqn. lol.

don't mind me oo .. facing your education matters the most oo
Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by MiVida(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2020
biGDhAp:
well you know what they say .. as you pass through school let school pass through you.. you just gatz balance the eqn. lol.

don't mind me oo .. facing your education matters the most oo

lol yeah, a lot of people told me that, when I came into the school... Some said I was gonna bang any girl I wished due to my good looks n body build, I just laughed cos I knew what I wanted n as the only son, I can't play with my life...

I'll be leaving this compound by August this year tho... Can't continue this with the way the ladies behave here.

1 Like

Re: Anti_spam Bot, Blu03 Hates You. by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2020
MiVida:
lol yeah, a lot of people told me that, when I came into the school... Some said I was gonna bang any girl I wished due to my good looks n body build, I just laughed cos I knew what I wanted n as the only son, I can't play with my life...

I'll be leaving this compound by August this year tho... Can't continue this with the way the ladies behave here.
sure.. you should .. me that is even talking about going on a fvcking spree .. only God know which one of them has numerous partner that might be abhoring different kinds of infection..

Make God sha epp us ni oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Bleep a Ladies, Why Do They Cry? / Why Are Germans So Friendly And Hot / ‏‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.