Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,206 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her (7150 Views)

Pick One Lady Here To Married (pic) / Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Firstnebo: 2:06am On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Is she that desperate to get married? I feel he's playing on her fears & grooming her into complete submission with this behaviour. If you don't do as I say or dare to question me, I'm out/not going to give you the one thing you desperately want, in this case-marriage. Dangling the carrot in front of the donkey, to get it to move in the direction you want. If she continues with this cycle, she's going to end up losing her voice. He's beating her down & the more it happens, it is more likely that she'll tolerate almost anything from him, to avoid upsetting him. The ring is now his trump card. She should put the engagement on hold, to take away that power from him, until he learns mature communication & conflict resolution. Or better yet, let him walk.

Please, what's a "trump card"?
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by NiCurious: 2:18am On Feb 28, 2020
Millions of men available to marry, and she keeps going back to this manipulative idiot who has no respect for her?

Why did she not sell that engagement ring, and tell him she lost it, and ask him for another one from him to replace it (to lose again)? wink grin
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 28, 2020
The guy no well. Biko return his ring..tomorrow he would be threatening you with divorce.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by AnalQueenluci: 3:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Casalinda you again?

What is she fond of doing madam peacemaker ?
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Firstnebo:

Please, what's a "trump card"?

Something powerful that you can use or do, which gives you an advantage over someone.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by gosmoney(m): 5:32am On Feb 28, 2020
Casalindaa:
Please guys help a sis. She is here and believe she will get the advice that will help her through
Thanks
u guys are not marry and all dis is happening u better keep off if u love urself and forget loving him. It may be difficult but u have to dat guy can be dangerous.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2020
I keep reading stupid people with out brains .. can't you see you are dealing with a baby boy that. Ain't ever gonna grow up.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by ubongokon(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Sister, you don't love ❤️ him, you rather love his money, look at the embarrassment, you better run now or you get drawn in the days to come.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by davillian(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2020
She is dating a Yoruba demon....
that's how she would be there and the guy would marry som1else
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2020
It very obvious that man don't love you....

He collected the engagement ring from you 3 times...

Your reason aren't bad anyway

Imagine you getting married to a man who cheat and lie to you that it's a customer What would have happened if you didn't pick dah call.. intensively you will believe it a customer grin
BABE SHINE YOUR EYES.. USE YOUR HEAD TO LOVE
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by captianfreeman(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2020
izibili44:
You yeye oo.Na the title of the movie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind them.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Firstnebo: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Something powerful that you can use or do, which gives you an advantage over someone.

Is Donald Trump the reason for the phrase?
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by zexy2030(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2020
Casalindaa:
Please guys help a sis. She is here and believe she will get the advice that will help her through
Thanks
just tell her say she no get sense.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by XhosaNostra(f): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2020
Firstnebo:

Is Donald Trump the reason for the phrase?

No, it actually comes from a card game lol.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Firstnebo: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No, it actually comes from a card game lol.

Which one?
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by XhosaNostra(f): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2020
Firstnebo:

Which one?

I can't remember which, Google.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
Tell her to run away for her dear life. He is going to abuse her if they get married. She deserves someone better.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Kaykay999(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2020
captianfreeman:
Lord of the Ring. undecided

smiley grin grin grin
Lmao �
Lord of the Ring
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by addictiv(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2020
This guy doesn't respect his partner.... Imagine a man asking a woman to borrow money from her siblings for him. If she continues with him, she ll live a life full of regrets and unhappiness. He is never going to change, he ll manipulate and use her to achieve his desires and dump her like a used condom.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Jaqenhghar: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Ironically these are the kinda girls Niggerian men like. Women are to be beaten psychologically till they dont have any self worth. Here is one of such una dey complain. Not surprised sha na una way

1 Like

Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Offpoint: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2020
I stopped taking this op serious long ago, what happened to your last month monicker?
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by BetterMan247(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2020
My advice just keep ur distance and let him value you.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Offpoint: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

What is she fond of doing madam peacemaker ?
Search for her 1st monicker "Casalinda" you will understand.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by hAlexandro(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2020
3 times and you still staying with him aunty you mumu
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by suaveBrother(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
... chai ... is this individual dumb or stupid? ...
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Casalindaa:
Thanks
You again. You got this off Cynthia Raphael Valerian's page on Facebook. Why are you such a troll??
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by MickzyDonald: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
This girl likes big dick sha

If he truly loves u he will never collect the ring in the first place

Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Exodora: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
My advice to her is that, cause he might be her first.
Is that first love may not die but true love can bury it.
Leave his fake ass and find your true love who will help bury it.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
PLEASE ask the LADY if she has become an EVENING NEWSPAPER.. else I don't understand why she should stay out..?

Only EVENING NEWSPAPERS stay out.
Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Finnese001: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
captianfreeman:
Lord of the Ring. undecided

kukuma kee me

Re: I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her by Bynz: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
You don't love him u are only desperate to get married atleast he's not punching n beating you
If u know u can tolerate his immaturity u can forgive him
Casalindaa:
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) / NairaLand Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.