Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened (7320 Views)

A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Robi65(f): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2020
My sister called yesterday to help her run some stuffs but I couldn’t but notice the unusual in her voice .. so as a sister I decided to ask even though she insisted all is well i was persistent.. later she opened up to me that her husband has not been coming home regularly for the past two weeks and when he does they hardly talk .. all this she said happened when she discussed with him why he should consider writing his will ( the man is 37) .. her reason she told me was because she had been thinking anything could happen God forbid with ways family throws wife and kids outside after incidents and all .. she stated that it’s not like she’s wishing him death but nothing bad in preparing for the worst .. my own issue is why are Nigerian men so backward in thinking.. couldnot stop to think why such advice should be responsible for a problem in marriage..what do you think .. please matured nairalanders alone should contribute as I’ll be screenshooting some feedback for her to see

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by SenorFax(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2020
What if he's writing the will ??

I.e He goes to work, leaves and meet with a lawyer to get his house in order.

Plus how rich is the husband??

3 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by donbachi(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2020
If u hear sey ur brother of dat age,him wife ask am to write him will..wetin u go do?

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2020
YOUR SISTER WAS VERY WRONG.THE WAY SHE SOUNDED SEEMS AS IF SHE GOT A PLAN TO KILL HER HUSBAND.SECONDLY,DOES SHE KNOW IF SHE WILL DIE BEFORE HER HUSBAND? MOST WOMEN OF THESE DAYS ARE NOT SENSIBLE.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by 4reala(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2020
Even if she has fears, she shldnt have approached him directly with such an issue. Its very sensitive and a lot of meaning could be read into it.

29 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by madridguy(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2020
Your sister is nothing but a wicked and selfish wife. Make the man run for his dear life.

Robi65:
. all this she said happened when she discussed with him why he should consider writing his will ( the man is 37) ..

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Davash222(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2020
Obviously, your sister has ulterior motives. No sane man should Will his properties to his wife, not in this present age women are something else.

Such woman like the OP's sister can elope with her boyfriend if anything happens to the husband, she can even remarry.

Remember, in your family, the only person that is not your relative is your wife. She can japa anytime and the constitution and tradition will back her. Men, use your heads!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by dawnomike(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2020
She was very wrong in saying that... If she is so worried about the future, she should prepare herself for it also

28 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by NextD18: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2020
How many times have your sister asked your father about his will, that gave her the guts and impetus to ask a 37 years old man about his will?

Is she planning to kill him?
Has she written her own will?

A man needs no reminder to remind him on when and how to write his will.

These gold diggers parading as women in this country should get their asses up and start working hard so that'll be writing their own will and stop depending on another man's .

It's shameful!!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by tendawarrior1(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2020
haba!!!!!!!!. dat is sooo wrong he wd definitely read meaning to it. M so sure none of his kids is in sec school yet. not to talk of uni?. ma dt was sooooo wrong coming from d wife. especially in ds era where wifes det stab hubby for sleep

9 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Maybe he is busy at his Lawyer's chamber writing and compiling his will that is why he is not frequent at home.
But if i may ask, your sister, has she written her will?

10 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Karemarealty288(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2020
Asking a 37yrs old man to write his will is like aski g him to prepare his death warrant....Op your sister has some serious questions to answer.

29 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by evil1: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Will is a sad reminder of death.
I'm a lawyer but if my wife should advice me on making a will I will resent at first and even wonder why she's needs me to make my will Even though as a lawyer I understand the advantages of making a will. I will still feel something suspicious.

But on the other hand, truth be told the way the world us going, if he truly loves his family, no matter how little or assets he has, the man should not be afraid to make a Will, he should rather take the woman's advice secretly without her knowledge because anything could happen at anytime

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by tolugaruba(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2020
has she written her own will??

9 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Peterosky(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Although enough has been said already, I will still add my little voice. As a matter of fact, your sister went too far with her request or advice. I will be more angry if my wife ever did that. So,advise your sister to go on her knees with tears before the husband to beg for forgiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by ifex370(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
if I'm the one I won't even come home AGAIN!

18 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by biafraisdead(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Robi65:
My sister called yesterday to help her run some stuffs but I couldn’t but notice the unusual in her voice .. so as a sister I decided to ask even though she insisted all is well i was persistent.. later she opened up to me that her husband has not been coming home regularly for the past two weeks and when he does they hardly talk .. all this she said happened when she discussed with him why he should consider writing his will ( the man is 37) .. her reason she told me was because she had been thinking anything could happen God forbid with ways family throws wife and kids outside after incidents and all .. she stated that it’s not like she’s wishing him death but nothing bad in preparing for the worst .. my own issue is why are Nigerian men so backward in thinking.. couldnot stop to think why such advice should be responsible for a problem in marriage..what do you think .. please matured nairalanders alone should contribute as I’ll be screenshooting some feedback for her to see
See how u are quick to say naija men are backward, without even acknowledging the stupidity of ur sister. I hate people like u who always support their own stupidly, people like you cause problems in people's homes.

40 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
What a greedy question. Does she know who will die first?
Why should she even be thinking of death for a 37 yes old? Shes not a nice fellow at all.

Imaging...saying anything could happen and family will be thrown out. Like seriously is that all that matters to her in that marriage? Cant she be a virtus woman and be praying nothing happens to the head of her house?
She too should work hard to have something to will to the husband and
children in case the inevitable happens.
Tell her this and see her reaction.

If not that I'm a Christian, I'll advise that man to send her away cos she doesn't have his interest at heart.

The man is distancing himself cos he's afraid she might even mastermind his death considering that Kind of question.

People should learn to think before they talk.
Words are like broken eggs. Once spoken out cannot be taken back

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Heylius(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
If is me I'm done with the marriage I swear, that woman is planning evil.
Talking about will when we have not started training the kids. Wtf is the op saying like seriously you're supporting your sister. Thank your stars is not me.

What if she dies before the man, who told her the man will die before her.is either she's planning evil or she's only in the marriage because of her own selfish interest.

I won't even eat what you cook talk more of sleeping in the same room with you.
That thought in a young marriage is very wrong like so wrong.

God save us from women of this generation oh,
Make e no be say i hustle finish the hustle no kill me na woman go come kill me.
God forbid!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by crackkhaus: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Robi65:
Make sure you screenshot this feedback to her.

Her husband is acting out because he has finally seen your sister for the greedy, manipulative, treasure-hunting opportunist that she is.

And for you to call your brother-in-law backward because of his reaction, it simply means like sister like sister... you are no different from her.

If I was that man, I will write the will BUT I'll ensure only the kids' are the beneficiaries, nothing for her.

A will she wants, a will she gets.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Robi65:
My sister called yesterday...all this she said happened when she discussed with him why he should consider writing his will ( the man is 37) .. her reason she told me was because she had been thinking anything could happen God forbid

Thanks for sharing

Not quite sure I get you; is your sister asking for a will BEFORE marrying the man?

Don’t take this personal: Asking about a will even before getting married to the man sounds supremely selfish.

What does your sister really understand about the marriage covenant?

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Tomide007: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ehh......let's turn the tables....imagine the man saying this to her. "Babe, let's assume you die, will you want me to marry a light skinned or dark skinned woman, and who would you want to take care of our kids"....Now, how does that sound?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Can i have the number of your sister's husband please
I want to tell him to run for his life because your sister doesn't love him and she's probably planning with her lover somewhere to murder him and take over his wealth!!!!!
For you not to see anything wrong with the way your brainless sis approached her husband shows that you're as wicked as she is!!!
*God abeg no let me marry from this kind family*

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by mungoparks: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mehn Fvck is this how this rubbish you guys called marriage is,your sister is a witch ,how can she ever thought of that?mehn my legs are shaking even as am typing,once he write that will I promise you he’s already a dad guy period

2 Likes

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good question grin grin grin
tolugaruba:
has she written her own will??

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by mungoparks: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
realokopi:
Can i have the number of your sister's husband please
I want to tell him to run for his life because your sister doesn't love him and she's probably planning with her lover somewhere to murder him and take over his wealth!!!!!
For you not to see anything wrong with the way your brainless sis approached her husband shows that you're as wicked as she is!!!
*God abeg no let me marry from this kind family*
same with me bro,there are killers as wife man household bit...ches spit
Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Every responsible adult who has a few assets and has a source of livelihood should have a will and a next of kin whether male or female.
I wouldn't say that the woman was wrong, maybe not tactful in her approach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by SavageResponse(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Robi65:

The man has reason to be worried
Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by jagaban002(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Not only your sister is wicked but same goes to you for not telling your sister the truth , what sort of a wife will think of such thing at 37 . I will say this to you that ur sister is tired of the man and wants to kill him because I see no reason a good wife will think of is husband death at 37 because of will and inheritance. The man should not only avoid your sister but all ur family because I see u people are all interested in is will . Make ur sister go work for her own money nah abi marriage male husband die naxo una Dey father wealth for una family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Guest911: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by Guest911: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Robi65:
her reason she told me was because she had been thinking anything could happen God forbid with ways family throws wife and kids outside after incidents and all
My only advice is tell your sister to start working or do business and save some money in case anything goes wrong.

There’s no trust in that marriage, the husband could’ve simply replied with “I know what to do”. but no he thinks he’s Dangote carrying shoulder up and down. Truly anything can kill a man.

Tell your sister to apologize and also tell her to get her own money, at least enough to rent a mini flat or self contain and do business in case the man’s ego gets the better of him.
#2cents

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened by skultrick(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
I'm covered by the blood of Jesus Christ against evil women like this one. Two evil sisters. Perhaps if your brothers wife said this to him how will you feel?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. / Nigerian Men Who Date White Women / Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.