Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) (7138 Views)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Jameszinchenkov: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2022
It is what it is
Play stupid games win stupid prizes
https://mobile.twitter.com/roy_flinch/status/1594226753181974528

1 Share

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmmmm
Women don finish?
Again, hope he killed his kangaroo wife?
He has no right to take life at all.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by id4sho(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Headshot lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Offpoint1: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Natural selection.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Quality20(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
where is d so-called wife,why dd she open her nyash to a man who isn't her husband or was she forcibly sexed?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by NA1RALANDER(f): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol..
Wahala no too much

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Waterlilly: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
what about the wife?
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by djflexcy: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol this is old video

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Nonexisting1: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Na something must kill a man be this. I guess he may turn gay in his next world, because his subconscious will hate anything sex. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Tbaba001: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
I don't know why nigguhz do this thing, you caught your girl fucking another dude and you're beefing with the dude, when no be rape, he literally saved you from her... Your girl WILLINGLY opened her legs and you have problem with the guy?
If I catch my woman with another dude, I will calmly ask the dude for 2k agency fee and they can continue fucking coz 2k is all she's worth to me, and probably buy him a drink late... I don't want a LovePeddler neither will I force someone who doesn't want to be with me to be with me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Prismandaaaa(f): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Not funny though.
People should learn to respect people's wives.

Buy your peanut coating machine at the rate of 130k promo price. Offer lasts till the end of November and goes back to 170k by December 1st. We accepted installment payment plan.
Chat or call the number on my signature to book us.
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Joniww(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:
It is what it is
xenophobia attack.for the man that got shot
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by ObalendeCMS: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:
It is what it is

Please, anywhere else I can watch the video. I hate going to Twitter. Yes! I hate Twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Countersam(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:
It is what it is
Wotowoto

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by frfrank(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vanity

Check Link in signature

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by CheedyJ(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tbaba001:
I don't know why nigguhz do thing, you caught your girl fucking another dude and you're beefing with the dude, when no be rape... Your girl WILLINGLY opened her legs and you have problem with the guy?
If I catch my woman with another dude, I will calmly ask the dude for 2k agency fee and they can continue fucking coz 2k is all she's worth to me, and probably buy him a drink late... I don't want a LovePeddler neither will I force someone who doesn't want to be with me to be with me
Easier said than done, saying you'd calmly ask for a 2k agency fee is hogwash cos I know u can't and won't. We, men, are territorial and exclusivity is one of the things we cherish most from our female partners so, forget that talk of not reacting or taking it lightly especially when you truly love the person. You might even the worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Tbaba001: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
CheedyJ:

Easier said than done, saying you'd calmly ask for a 2k agency fee is hogwash cos I know u can't and won't. We, men, are territorial and exclusivity is one of the things we cherish most from our female partners so, forget that talk of not reacting or taking it lightly especially when you truly love the person. You might even the worse.

Territorial ni territorial ko, weldon apex predator, Oga listen, there's no way I'd want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me, why will you go fighting another man BECAUSE YOUR!!!!!!! WOMAN ALLOWED!!!! HIM TO ENTER HER, doesn't make any sense to me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Tbaba001: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
CheedyJ:

You said it yourself, we cherish exclusivity, so if your woman decide to Bleep another man, how is that respecting exclusivity, why would you want to be with a woman who bleeps other dude claiming you love her, like how much of a simp are you

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by onomeabuja: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:
It is what it is
Toto wen no de sweet again na him this foolish man just die for embarassed
Oh what a waste to brotherhood grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by LikeAking: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Real nigis..

Men wey Sabi..
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by CheedyJ(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tbaba001:

You said it yourself, we cherish exclusivity, so if your woman decide to Bleep another man, how is that respecting exclusivity, why would you want to be with a woman who bleeps other dude claiming you love her, like how much of a simp are you
This isn't about being a simp or weakling, cheating most times is done in secrecy and no guy in his right senses will be with a cheating partner if d said partner inform them that we'll cheat so finding out the way dat dude did is the element of surprise and betrayal of trust which probably instigated his 'stupid' reaction. Peace.
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by CheedyJ(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tbaba001:

Territorial ni territorial ko, weldon apex predator, Oga listen, there's no way I'd want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me, why will you go fighting another man BECAUSE YOUR!!!!!!! WOMAN ALLOWED!!!! HIM TO ENTER HER, doesn't make any sense to me...
So, how do you know if this cheating babe didn't want to be with the guy? Anyways, I no get energy to go back and forth o. Peace
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Moh247: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
cool

Crime of passion

Unfortunately for the Dead man, the husband might be charged with manslaughter and not first degree murder in some countries

He might spend some years in jail and get option of fine

Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Novemberaura(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tbaba001:
I don't know why nigguhz do this thing, you caught your girl fucking another dude and you're beefing with the dude, when no be rape, he literally saved you from her... Your girl WILLINGLY opened her legs and you have problem with the guy?

Are you sure that's what you will do at the heat of the moment
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Haveyoueatentod: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
The woman should be blamed the man is innocent as long as he's not aware of the woman's marital status and he didn't force her
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Tbaba001: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Novemberaura:

Are you sure that's what you will do at the heat of the moment

The moment I see her bleeping another dude, that very moment every atom of feeling I have for her will disappear instantly... The reason why most of una go vex might probably be because una don spend money for her head
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by falcon01: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Bleep around and get clipped
Re: Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2022
I m now going to watch the video

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k / The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.